What's new

Manmohan Singh to China's Wen Jiabao: Back off on South China Sea

Don't bother. Even if you post links to their own newspaper, the Indians -- real and false flagger -- will refuse to accept it.

The trouble is, nowhere in that link does he say what the title of this thread says.

^^^ couldn't agree more, China seems to think it is the best thing since sliced bread.Being buoyed on by parasitic organisms clutching their coat tails. Shows how relatively little power soon goes to their heads. Acting like a school yard bully isn't going to build true long term relationships and is not how great powers are made. Key word here: arrogance, China seems to see themselves as the authority of the world now and their views and opinions are the only ones that matter.

Keep pushing China, keep pushing.

Keep pushing China??? you either comply or preppare to suffer consequencely...defy China is not an option..we can make you cry without tear: I bet if China peacefully invest more in water conservation project in Tibet, your gorvermement will have no choice but chose between oil or water...:lol:...

it won't take long for us the evil Chinese to push back India

China signs contract for Indian Ocean mining rights

China on Friday signed a long-expected contract, which has drawn much attention in Indian strategic circles, under which the China Ocean Mineral Resources Research and Development Association (COMRA) will get exclusive rights to explore 10,000 square-km of seabed in the southwest Indian Ocean in an area off the coast of Africa, state media reported....

Eventually we will make Indian ocean to be renamed as Chinese Oean :lol:

The Hindu : News / National : China signs contract for Indian Ocean mining rights

Keep pushing China??? you either comply or preppare to suffer consequencely...defy China is not an option..we can make you cry without tear: I bet if China peacefully invest more in water conservation project in Tibet, your gorvermement will have no choice but chose between oil or water...:lol:...

What are you? A stand up comedian? You really are funny. Maybe you can try out for a part in a bollywood movie. As a sidekick to the villain, maybe?

There is just the Bramhaputra that you can try & control, try & figure out how many rivers flow in India. These kind of schoolyard threats impress no one, least of all us.

What are you? A stand up comedian? You really are funny. Maybe you can try out for a part in a bollywood movie. As a sidekick to the villain, maybe?

There is just the Bramhaputra that you can try & control, try & figure out how many rivers flow in India. These kind of schoolyard threats impress no one, least of all us.

If oil is an resource, water is also a resource that will not be free for our foes...call me comedian and label me anything you wish...this is about future...everyone now is fighting for resource...and we control water...you indian control nothing...

Bramhaputra is nothing compare to your sacred river..call Ganges...we're more interested in this one and divert Indus river directly to our allie Paksitan. that i already discuss...we will make use Indian pays for every single drop of water from Tibet plateau.

If oil is an resource, water is also a resource that will not be free for our foes...call me comedian and label me anything you wish...this is about future...everyone now is fighting for resource...and we control water...you indian control nothing...

Bramhaputra is nothing compare to your sacred river..call Ganges...we're more interested in this one and divert Indus river directly to our allie Paksitan. that i already discuss...we will make use Indian pays for every single drop of water from Tibet plateau.

And what are you god? Please grow up if you have not done so already. Your logic is pathetic. Water is a natural resource that does not belong to any country it’s for all living creatures on this planet. Guess your curriculum needs updating in Chinese schools.

and how you going to do that? Grow up kid, ganga is not mekong and india is not vietnam

....water is a natural resource that does not belong to any country it’s for all living creatures on this planet...

it's that so :lol:...only if you undertand why Chinese didn't want to sign the water treaty...then you think twice before saying that?

and how you going to do that? Grow up kid, ganga is not mekong and india is not vietnam

As I said b4, we can reduce the flown into ganga from other tributary rivers that flow from China accross nepal and we can work the way out to prevent any flows (underground or on surface) from Tibet into the head water of Ganga new chinese border...if only we reduce 1% to 5% of Ganga water..400 millions Indians that use that rivers will suffer enough

As I said b4, we can reduce the flown into ganga from other tributary rivers that flow from China accross nepal and we can work the way out to prevent any flows (underground or on surface) from Tibet into the head water of Ganga new chinese border...if only we reduce 1% to 5% of Ganga water..400 millions Indians that use that rivers will suffer enough
See any big nation can keep bullying around its neighbours and will have the neighbour turn against it. What will you do against countries like US? Have Chinese spies divert Missouri and Mississippi to China with some grand Chinese technology?? Countries should find a way to negotiate and solve solutions. US and Canada never get into such fights and that's why they have a peaceful border.

it's that so :lol:...only if you undertand why Chinese didn't want to sign the water treaty...then you think twice before saying that?

1% to 5% of water will not create any trouble to us because more water goes in Bangladesh who is totally depends on them and we can take more share of water from it accusing you and this wil create bitternes in your relation with BD and one more thing, Do you think we will wait and just watch you? For your information, There is a organisation called UNO who will help.

And chinese govt is not so fool to spend $ million just to create a small trouble and bitterness in our relation

If you push Indian so hard , they will support VN space program to shoot down CHina satellites heheheee......so CHina control the river flow, we control CHina tele-communication :lol:

China want to have whole south china sea due to fear of INDIA. China thinks india might block indian ocean in case of small war.... China wants back up for few more days.... So they want to have whole south china sea and they don't even let other countries around it to do fishing for living.... Its shocking the way china acting recently. India doing bussiness in that region since last 24 years and china objecting it recently in 2010. Thats idiotic....

Great.. India has made clear to China that we r not going to leave China sea under Beijing pressure. I would love to see China response other then making strong statements

Back
Top Bottom