What's new

Manmohan Singh talks tough, says 'there cannot be business as usual' with P

Good statement by Manmohan singh i don't know why majority of Indians wants to see saffron terrorists in power.

This is not behaving sensibly..this is like a masochist who enjoys himself getting beaten and who goes back for more beating saying there is no alternative.

Leave it..I can understand where you come from. There is no point in this talk.

This Govt has utterly failed India and more so this "economist" prime minister whose Govt has all but forfeited the economic growth seen for the past decade.

As i remember Atal Bihari started bus service after kargil....His government also did not take the measures what u expected.

Do u think India was growing at Atal Time...

Fact is...India was growing much faster before NDA (when MMS fixed economy) and grew slower than pre NDA....But NDA all over the world claimed India shining.....

See in an interview a guest said a very good thing. He said diplomacy is done in different ways. Army took the tough stand while GOI took soft stance. Point is when you have such an incident that can possibly affect entire peace process, PM has to come and respond even if he says lets wait for investigation before jumping on horses. Condemn the incident, say he believes PA has breached the norms but he will wait for investigation to be completed and will make his stance clear then.

Look at leaders of other countries. Look how Obama handles the event of such scale. Even he gave a national address when shooting happened in school in US.

One has o be be firm at the same time be vocal. Silence is taken as sign of weakness and inability of decision making.

Take systematic steps but that doesn't mean you keep silent for such a long time. Even in rape case, he said, theek hai.

A PM has to be pro-active, not passive. Rational and responsible. One has to lead at such moments.

I agree this politics shouldn't be done but it is the right time to see who we should believe in. Look at BJP govt. in Madhya Pradesh and that of UP.

Akhlesh Yadav had time to visit a sports meet but no time to give honors to a fallen soldier which shook the nation.

Was MMS different at 92 time?? That time also he wasnt speaking much as i heard...

As for statements, I say read Salman Khurshid's statement, Manishankar Aiyyar's interview
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-cannot-business-usual-p-6.html#ixzz2I40K69g5

Do you have nothing better than these as*holes listed above?
Salman Khurshid is on the recorded video, challenging Arvind Kejriwal to come to his constituency and go back alive! Just when he was exposed for his embezzlement scam.....

As for the OTHER, the world knows who he is:

New Delhi, November 30: Members in Rajya Sabha belonging to various parties on Friday raised strong objections to reported comments of Mani Shankar
Aiyar comparing MPs shouting slogans in the Well with animals and demanded an apology. An apparently embarrassed minister of state for parliamentary affairs Rajiv Shukla tendered an immediate apology on behalf of Aiyar and informed the House that he will talk to him in this regard. As members pressed for summoning the Congress membe

Good statement by Manmohan singh i don't know why majority of Indians wants to see saffron terrorists in power.
Kindly read previous posts. Problem is not with statement buddy.

Problem is what took him so long. Why can't he come and at least honor the soldiers ? I mean for 6 days, public don't know what the head of state thinks and what his reaction will be.

NDTV is a chutiya channel also they have blood on their hands when 26/11 went down these idiots helped pin point where the hostages were hiding in the Taj so the shooters can find them, why Govt did not impose a media blackout God only knows.

Was MMS different at 92 time?? That time also he wasnt speaking much as i heard...
He was Finance Minister dude. Not Prime Minister. He is the Head of the State. Don't go on his personality. Ask question about the position. One has to act according to his position. If he can't, resign. Period.

@sandy_3126 I presume you were born on 3rd December 1986. :D

I agree with you last paragraph. As for Economics Professor, he alone doesn't take the steps. He has whole team of analysts and advisers to discuss and then take the things into consideration and make a decision. If you can't take decision of defense of nation, which is the basic requirement for sustenance of a nation, you shouldn't be a PM. Simply resigns instead of remaining as a puppet.

I agree with how BJP responded was aimed for political brownies as they responded when media made a huge hue and cry.

As for statements, I say read Salman Khurshid's statement, Manishankar Aiyyar's interview and points made by him after the incident, army saying completely opposite, ex Army officials stating completely opposite to GOI, then suddenly as news person said, today both Army and GOI are saying same thing.

If you can't make decision, say that we are considering the situation and decision will be taken soon. You just don't say, oh you killed our soldiers but we will keep talking. Put the talks on hold. Don't break it. Take your time, take everything into consideration and then make decision.

So, don't say anything until you are certain but don't come out just after hours that oh, no peace talk will be broken.

I have been perplexed with the term "peace talks". Peace on what? the key issue is terrorism/Kashmir, without solving these, for some reason that has been India's demand, we are working on visas, cricket trade, wtf. Solve kashmir first, either divide the state in two, or give special status with dual citizenship to the state and demilitarize the region, or go back to UN security council, do atleast something to finish this nonsense for once and for all. 65 years and two countries cannot solve a freakin land dispute reeks of incompetency and lack of will on both sides.

And on the flipside, if donot want to solve the issue then militarize the border practically, seal the borders kill whatever moves on the lines. Candy floss nonsense will not last and there needs to be closure to this stupidity once and for all...

p.s 3126 was the license plate number of my first car... I was born in 83... will turn 30 soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kashmir can be solved when Indians are allowed to settle in our land just like han Chinese flooded into Tibet but under mleccha rule nothing can happen.

Also abolish mohammedan law and make 1 law for all Indians anyone wishing to marry more than 1 wife and piss right off to arabia

Back
Top Bottom