What's new

Manmohan Singh talks tough, says 'there cannot be business as usual' with P

in 2002 aar paar ki larai .by atal bihari vajpayee
in 2013 it will not be same relations .mona singh :rofl:

my whole life i seen these things now we don't care what you guys say .:partay:

Curse of the mleccha rule over Hindustan Sonia and her half breed donkey son Rahul need to just die asap, Bring Modi in 2014 and you will see the diffrence!

It is stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam that in Kali-yuga the heads of government will be plunderers and thieves

I've spoken to some of my contacts in the IA and they all say the same- they don't give two hoots what ANY politican has to say as they feel it is all lip-service, they are not idiots, they know no matter what PM was there or what government is in power Pakistan will keep doing what it is and India cannot do anything short of a war to stop it for now.
Exactly, when Army doesn't have confidence in the Govt., it means you have some serious problem with national defense.

This shows lack of protocols and synchronization.

in 2002 aar paar ki larai .by atal bihari vajpayee
in 2013 it will not be same relations .mona singh :rofl:

my whole life i seen these things now we don't care what you guys say .:partay:

Aaar paar ki ladai was half its way, but thanx only to Yankee pressure, ABB gave up, to be in the good books of USA. And they are paying its dividents as of now....

Aaar paar ki ladai was half its way, but thanx only to Yankee pressure, ABB gave up, to be in the good books of USA.

yes i remember three missile tests in three days by mushy those days :P yunkees ? in fact you guys talk more and more and more and then forget .ok at mumbay time mars stopped you ? and now after 10 days what stopped you ?:what:

""The billions of the Gandhi family being both bribes and monies stashed away in Swiss banks, they are inextricably linked to the larger issue of bringing back the huge national wealth stashed abroad. All world nations, except India, are mad after their black wealth secreted in Swiss and like banks. But India has shown little enthusiasm to track the illicit funds of Indians in Swiss and other banks. Why such reticence?""

See in an interview a guest said a very good thing. He said diplomacy is done in different ways. Army took the tough stand while GOI took soft stance. Point is when you have such an incident that can possibly affect entire peace process, PM has to come and respond even if he says lets wait for investigation before jumping on horses. Condemn the incident, say he believes PA has breached the norms but he will wait for investigation to be completed and will make his stance clear then.

Look at leaders of other countries. Look how Obama handles the event of such scale. Even he gave a national address when shooting happened in school in US.

One has o be be firm at the same time be vocal. Silence is taken as sign of weakness and inability of decision making.

Take systematic steps but that doesn't mean you keep silent for such a long time. Even in rape case, he said, theek hai.

A PM has to be pro-active, not passive. Rational and responsible. One has to lead at such moments.

I agree this politics shouldn't be done but it is the right time to see who we should believe in. Look at BJP govt. in Madhya Pradesh and that of UP.

Akhlesh Yadav had time to visit a sports meet but no time to give honors to a fallen soldier which shook the nation.

Krait saheb,

First off, What the army chief said is same as the government's stand. The army chief, the raksha mantri and the foreign minister sat in 7 NSA meeting an last 5 days. It;s the same message, the language might be a little muscular due to the audience it was aimed at.

As far as MMS, It is unfortunate to expect political leadership from an economics professor. He reads what is given to him, we have to live with it.

politics needs to be done, but it needs to be bi-partisan and in favor of strengthening the national rhetoric, the problem is there is none. There is nothing wrong with the term "politics", it's wrong when it becomes jostling for vote bank non-sense which I sense a desperate BJP main leadership (fearful of the modi wave) is trying to do.

SP and BSP are just bunch of A## holes (sorry but there no other word that can describe them better), hence wont comment on them.

Singh needs to take a better acting class from Bollywood before talking tough.

what massage we don't got it dears our solders will fire at indians if they fire on us its very simply you fire with gun we fire with gus you fire mortars we will fire mortars you fire artillery we will fire artillery very simple and yes we are doing it since 1948 on loc

yes i remember three missile tests in three days by mushy those days :P yunkees ? in fact you guys talk more and more and more and then forget .ok at mumbay time mars stopped you ? and now after 10 days what stopped you ?:what:

What a rediculous judgement from you.
Just 3 Missile tests = India?
Operation Parakram cost 8000 crores....
Charlie Chaplin is long gone, please fill his vacant seat....lol

there are so many answers to this sir, the best ones that come to my mind are:
Extreme political incompetency, Utter and complete disregard for lives of our citizens, Fear of economic losses, Political repercussions,

Indian lives are now fair game, Pakistan can rest assured that it doesn't matter how many you kill, our government and military will not do a damn thing...

What a rediculous judgement from you.
Just 3 Missile tests = India?
Operation Parakram cost 8000 crores....
Charlie Chaplin is long gone, please fill his vacant seat....lol

you was school kid that time may be beta jee :rofl: after pakistani missile tests india become little more soft those days .and after 11 months sitting and losing 4 bn$ with 1500+ lives they went back .

@sandy_3126 I presume you were born on 3rd December 1986. :D

I agree with you last paragraph. As for Economics Professor, he alone doesn't take the steps. He has whole team of analysts and advisers to discuss and then take the things into consideration and make a decision. If you can't take decision of defense of nation, which is the basic requirement for sustenance of a nation, you shouldn't be a PM. Simply resigns instead of remaining as a puppet.

I agree with how BJP responded was aimed for political brownies as they responded when media made a huge hue and cry.

As for statements, I say read Salman Khurshid's statement, Manishankar Aiyyar's interview and points made by him after the incident, army saying completely opposite, ex Army officials stating completely opposite to GOI, then suddenly as news person said, today both Army and GOI are saying same thing.

If you can't make decision, say that we are considering the situation and decision will be taken soon. You just don't say, oh you killed our soldiers but we will keep talking. Put the talks on hold. Don't break it. Take your time, take everything into consideration and then make decision.

So, don't say anything until you are certain but don't come out just after hours that oh, no peace talk will be broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

Our Army is just checking stock of Ammunition & Daru.:lol::lol:

If both are sufficient in stock.

Then this time we are going at war.:alcoholic::sniper:

Back
Top Bottom