What's new

Manmohan Singh talks tough, says 'there cannot be business as usual' with P

WTH are you blabbering on about ~ budget cuts, politics ! This isn't Pak we're talking about its the Ind army :rolleyes:

It wasn't for you, you need to go wear saffron mufflers and scare Pakistani hockey players.

images.jpg

As you are aware of LoC skirmishes in past its matter of two armed forces and maximum to the level of defense ministry, IA politicized this issue for their own benefit maybe to avoid budget cuts or to gain upper hand in Indian politics so MMS did the right thing after realizing the ground situation he gave the statement.
Dude, its all about beheading and mutilation. You guys believe all conspiracy theories, don't see simple issue.

Dude, its all about beheading and mutilation. You guys believe all conspiracy theories, don't see simple issue.
It happened in past on both sides and according to Indians IA took revenge, if they wanted they can do it again silently this time but they politicized it for their own benefit.

@sandy_3126

Actually this war and hate passed generation after generation is the problem. Of course Kashmir is major issue but both govt. should try to stop entire LOC silent. We have new generation in India and Pakistan now, who thinks different about present conditions. Few issues are solved gradually.

But again, I am full support of breaking peace process right now. First make LOC silent and terrorism stopped. Wait for considerable amount of time, make small measures, don't run around giving them everything in hurry.

Problem is there is no national policy regarding this situation. Irrespective of which govt. is in power, we should have plan that should be followed. This takes away any chance of sudden change of policy and sends clear message to the enemy.

Though I agree with most of your points, I still disagree about the solution part. Breaking Peace process and then resuming is hurting in long run. This reflects that we have short memory for incidents and we are moving ahead without any solution. And this applies to all current topics happening in India.

Let me take you for a short ride. 89-91 Pak started Armed militancy in J&K, We broke the ties fought with terrorist and then Nothing happened from India-Pak, We moved on started Lahore Bus service in 99 and got Kargil, Ind/Pak did not do anything moved on. 2003 Parliament attacked, strings were attached to Pak but nothing happened with Ind/Pak. 26/11 Mumbai happened and Pak did nothing but we moved on, Now we have ceasefire violation and Mutilation but then you want nothing.

Buddy we can always live with Carrot and Stick formula but then there needs strong activity to let the people know that such practices should be stopped. I am not war monger but fighting for a right cause in not an issue. Israel does that, US does that and any part of world does that for its safety.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't for you, you need to go wear saffron mufflers and scare Pakistani hockey players.

images.jpg
Umm nice but I'm not into religion & stuff, anyways if the general public in Pak wants to believe what they want(juts like 48/65/71/99/08 et al) we really can't change their opinion but the whole world knows what Pak stands for & your blinders won't change that fact in the slightest :whistle:

It's funny when he talks, Indians themselves call him robot or puppet of a old lady!

It happened in past on both sides and according to Indians IA took revenge, if they wanted they can do it again silently this time but they politicized it for their own benefit.
Really now, so you agree the mutilations took place or the men guarding our borders are lying flat out ?

Yaar, IA don't get into politics in this way. Understand this. IA still waiting for govt. approval.

Umm nice but I'm not into religion & stuff, anyways if the general public in Pak wants to believe what they want(juts like 48/65/71/99/08 et al) we really can't change their opinion but the whole world knows what Pak stands for & your blinders won't change that fact in the slightest :whistle:

My mistake :angel:

I was shocked to read the thread title..
Manmohan singh.....TALKS?

Yaar, IA don't get into politics in this way. Understand this. IA still waiting for govt. approval.

Now its over, if GoI give approval then its declaration of war more blood will spill on both sides for no reasons.

I was shocked to read the thread title..
Manmohan singh.....TALKS?

Actually He read what is written by Sonia and others. :P

Now its over, if GoI give approval then its declaration of war more blood will spill on both sides for no reasons.

It may be a NO REASON for you but Mutilation of IA soldiers but for us it is a deep issue and we are in no mood of taking it lightly.

Actually He read what is written by Sonia and others. :P

It may be a NO REASON for you but Mutilation of IA soldiers but for us it is a deep issue and we are in no mood of taking it lightly.

Try it this time our response will be more notorious and brutal.

Back
Top Bottom