What's new

Man created God!!

Tell me luftwafe, as you are a learned person. What does Ikhlas pertain to?

My bro If you want to know about Ikhlas see this video you answer is there..

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what ikhlas is, I was asking what do you know about it. If you cannot explain the concept in simple words, I highly doubt that you can be an effective and fair exponent of Islam.

Looks like most Pakistanis in this forum have strong beliefs in their religion and most Indians in this forum dont have strong beliefs in their religion.

Very intersting!!!

less brainwashed.

Hence why I believe that the person that started this thread is actually very unsure about himself and why he chooses not to believe in the allmighty.

actually its the other way around. Those who are unsure of themselves feel the need to believe in a religious ideology. Do you think religious fanatics have any less belief than you?

In mathematics there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’. If you have two options, out of which one is right, and one is wrong, the chances that you will chose the right one is half, i.e. one out of the two will be correct. You have 50% chances of being correct. Similarly if you toss a coin the chances that your guess will be correct is 50% (1 out of 2) i.e. 1/2. If you toss a coin the second time, the chances that you will be correct in the second toss is again 50% i.e. half. But the chances that you will be correct in both the tosses is half multiplied by half (1/2 x 1/2) which is equal to 1/4 i.e. 50% of 50% which is equal to 25%. If you toss a coin the third time, chances that you will be correct all three times is (1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2) that is 1/8 or 50% of 50% of 50% that is 12½%.

A dice has got six sides. If you throw a dice and guess any number between 1 to 6, the chances that your guess will be correct is 1/6. If you throw the dice the second time, the chances that your guess will be correct in both the throws is (1/6 x 1/6) which is equal to 1/36. If you throw the dice the third time, the chances that all your three guesses are correct is (1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6) is equal to 1/216 that is less than 0.5 %.

Let us apply this theory of probability to the Qur’an, and assume that a person has guessed all the information that is mentioned in the Qur’an which was unknown at that time. Let us discuss the probability of all the guesses being simultaneously correct.

At the time when the Qur’an was revealed, people thought the world was flat, there are several other options for the shape of the earth. It could be triangular, it could be quadrangular, pentagonal, hexagonal, heptagonal, octagonal, spherical, etc. Lets assume there are about 30 different options for the shape of the earth. The Qur’an rightly says it is spherical, if it was a guess the chances of the guess being correct is 1/30.

The light of the moon can be its own light or a reflected light. The Qur’an rightly says it is a reflected light. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/2 and the probability that both the guesses i.e the earth is spherical and the light of the moon is reflected light is 1/30 x 1/2 = 1/60.

Further, the Qur’an also mentions every living thing is made of water. Every living thing can be made up of either wood, stone, copper, aluminum, steel, silver, gold, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, oil, water, cement, concrete, etc. The options are say about 10,000. The Qur’an rightly says that everything is made up of water. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/10,000 and the probability of all the three guesses i.e. the earth is spherical, light of moon is reflected light and everything is created from water being correct is 1/30 x 1/2 x 1/10,000 = 1/60,000 which is equal to about .0017%.

The Qur’an speaks about hundreds of things that were not known to men at the time of its revelation. Only in three options the result is .0017%. I leave it upto you, to work out the probability if all the hundreds of the unknown facts were guesses, the chances of all of them being correct guesses simultaneously and there being not a single wrong guess. It is beyond human capacity to make all correct guesses without a single mistake, which itself is sufficient to prove to a logical person that the origin of the Qur’an is Divine.

Most of the aversion to 'illogical' religious beliefs by Bharatias on this forum is what we would call in urdu 'Ankhon main dhool jhokna'.

They seem desperate to make themselves out to be oooh so rational, so scientific and modern. Wheras you will find them queueing up in their local temple on Sundays, ditto to all, partaking in puja of a stone murti, getting their foreheads marked with vermillion and munching of prasad.

This 'Act' won't wash with those of us who are aware of their machinations.

^^ You are trying to paint everyone with same brush here. I think the opinions of posters here are personal rather than collective. But if you ask me, if there are very religious people in India, my answer would be yes. Religion is opium of masses and you will find less number of people being very religious in upwardly class people.

Is it true though that a lot of people believe that the Hindu faith is actually a grown religion I watched a little documentary on the Mahabharat and a few other stories but I am afraid they were too fantasized for my understanding their may be loads of theories yet undiscovered by man but believing that everything is gods or worshiping the Va gina or the Pen is is a little too difficult to understand.

So jarnee read about other religions apart from the Hindu faith with a positive approach and you will begin to understand its magnificense and understand its true power. and try to understand purpose behind it everything will make sense.

Most of the aversion to 'illogical' religious beliefs by Bharatias on this forum is what we would call in urdu 'Ankhon main dhool jhokna'.

They seem desperate to make themselves out to be oooh so rational, so scientific and modern. Wheras you will find them queueing up in their local temple on Sundays, ditto to all, partaking in puja of a stone murti, getting their foreheads marked with vermillion and munching of prasad.

You have this thing all wrong, you forget the main equation in the Sunday comunion, and that is WIFE. Atleast in the State that is the case.

You're right that historically, man has digressed from whatever religious path his predecessor has followed. That in itself, cannot belie the fact that some predecessor was in fact right about his knowledge of God. I mean to say, just because truth becomes corrupted, it doesn't tarnish the original truth.

To some, Intelligent Design is a scientific theory, based upon logic and rationality. However, is it necessary to be scientifically convinced of a fact to believe it?

There are different levels of belief/knowlege. We know from hearsay that fire burns. That is one type of knowledge. We know from our eyes that fire burns, as we see things being burnt. Lastly, we can feel fire burn, when the flame touches are skin. That is another type of belief/knowledge.

The truth may be the same, although the paradigm through which we experience that truth may be different.

The true reality is not the reality, but the perception of reality is the true reality.

I was watching a documentary done by either cambridge or oxford, but the object was about Ghost. They put people who did not believe in ghost into an underground historical cemetary in Frace, I believe. Neverthless, this person was in the room alone with camera and all the gajets to catch the ghost if it ever appear.

Well the jist of it was that everone came out saying "they saw a Ghost or someone", but the camera did not pick them up. The conclusion was what the mind creates, people perceived there was a ghost, simply by mentioning that room was haunted.

No offense to anyone here, but I believe the creation of God works the same way.

Last edited:
You have this thing all wrong, you forget the main equation in the Sunday comunion, and that is WIFE. Atleast in the State that is the case.

lol...you are right....the most important element....

Looks like most Pakistanis in this forum have strong beliefs in their religion and most Indians in this forum dont have strong beliefs in their religion.

Very intersting!!!

:yahoo: LOLLL again we're less brain washed ^^ that's the only difference.
So what if less people believe in Hinduism or don't follow their religion strongly? In that case, do you muslims here restrict yourselves from listening to music? Please... and all hindus want to live is a life; Hindus don't care about spreading our religion ETC.

:pop:
Most Indians in this forum? Excuse me but India has just as many Muslims as Pakistan. Funny how you guys forget... our Ex-president and our Missile Man... Dr. Abdul Kalam. India is a secular country. We don't claim to be hindu. You guys think that ^^.

Again proves that their belief is more sincere to God and not to an ideology. Partaking in a ceremony or praying to a murthi is just that..personal belief in god without exactly agreeing or disagreeing to word for word from a book. While for you the belief in an ideology is more important.

And cmon I know a lot of muslims to know that even muslims dont say such stuff more not to be socially expelled than anything else. Internally many of them know that most of the stuff taught isnt rational. But they are pretty sensible to know not to tell it openly in a muslim society.

So yes awareness is not one-sided.

I believe that should be....

--> This 'Act' won't wash with us because our minds are narrow, we are brain washed, hit us with a brick and we still won't change.

Is it true though that a lot of people believe that the Hindu faith is actually a grown religion I watched a little documentary on the Mahabharat and a few other stories but I am afraid they were too fantasized for my understanding their may be loads of theories yet undiscovered by man but believing that everything is gods or worshiping the Va gina or the Pen is is a little too difficult to understand.

So jarnee read about other religions apart from the Hindu faith with a positive approach and you will begin to understand its magnificense and understand its true power. and try to understand purpose behind it everything will make sense.

Indeed, but atleast whenever these foreigners see a Hindu we aren't pulled over by security for a screening. :enjoy:

PLEASE read:
http://bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm

I LOVE who ever wrote that, thanks Dr.Truth.
Don't try to speak bad of another faith because this is what everyone thinks of yours.
http://bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm

Yes I am just as offended as you will be after you read that whole thing ^^ which is oh..... LONG

Last edited:
Please keep the discussio as philosophical and general as possible.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom