What's new

Man beating in Saudi Arabia raises questions over expat rights in kingdom

The Saudis treat all Asian Muslims like that......Pakistani, Bangladeshi alike.....
Here is a video of how a Bangladeshi is treated in Saudi Arabia....,,they're so arrogant.....

Bro, my apologies for such bad behavior by the worker. The worker should not have talked to the guy's wife. But the kind of people that go to do menial jobs, these people do not have the best of manners and ethics, because of the socio-economic level they come from. In Bangladesh also he would get a severe beating, if he talked to someones wife on the phone, by stealing the phone number. If someone try's to make a pass at my wife, I would get pretty mad too. Because of what this guy did, I think he should get some punishment as well and the punishment for the guy who beat him up, should not be as severe, as it was the worker's indiscretion that initiated this mess.

But enemy's have put your society under microscope, one slip and they will blow it out of proportion.

In any case, I am glad that Saudi govt. is looking into it and will deal with this matter according to Saudi law.

No need to apologize at all Akhi, every country has bad and good apples as you stated in your previous post. What happened to that worker made me feel sick that I want to shot myself in the head right now.

The footage is very disturbing to the point that I want to see the abuser hanged upside down as soon as possible:pissed: we don't live in a jungle my dear brother where there are no rules, laws and regulations to be followed and everyone act his own mind. The abuser could have handed the worker to the moral police for proper action to be taken instead of committing that horrible and disgusting act.

Eh? Here I have to disagree my friend. We don't really know what happened. Talking to his wife? Can mean a lot. Was he making sexual advancements towards her? Or was he just asking a random question? We cannot know. For me the gentleman beaten in this video is innocent until we get to know if he was indeed making improper sexual advancements for example. But I will definetely not assume that his happened. But on the other hand such scenes have been seen by certain groupings of migrants especially non-Muslim. Let alone killings of children that they were supposed to look after. But this is all once again tiny, tiny minorities so it would be stupid of me to say that all the migrant workers are uncivilized child-murderers and sexual perverts for example.

The end of the story is that the case needs to be reviewed and once the full circumstances are known due punishments must be given. I am sure that the courts in the city, region x this was filmed in will put all what we have discussed into consideration and make a just judgement.

Of course bro, judge needs to find out all facts before making decision on verdict.

Are my eyes seeing it correctly? Are you really apologizing on behalf of the worker?

In some parts of Afghanistan, girls and boys talking to each other can result in their heads being chopped off too! So it doesn't mean that their families should apologize the killers because of 'wrong manners' of their children, instead, the society should overcome such backward mentalities. That's the correct way.
I don't know what this poor worker has said exactly to this man's wife, but if it was a simple conversation without any ill intentions, the convict should be punished severely.
By speaking like this, you are 'inviting' others to look down upon your people anywhere in the world, even if that's not your intention.

What are you talking about with "too"? Nobody is going to get you killed if you as a stranger talk with their wife in KSA. Surely not beheaded. This is not Afghanistan (doubt it happens often in Afghanistan too for that matter anyway) but a G-20 major economy country and one of the most advanced welfare states in the world with very low crime rates.

At most you will get confronted and lose the trust especially if you are employed and living under the same roof as the family that is feeding you and sheltering you. Way to make a comparison, LOL.

Kalu_Miah actually raised a point that was not even once made in this thread. We don't know the other side of the story. And I already said that it is unlikely that this gentleman made any sexual advancaments towards his wife but you never know. Just as there is a tiny, tiny minority of idiots who behave badly towards migrants there is also a tiny, tiny minority of migrants who are behaving badly. Who are accused of rape, murder, stealing, improper behavior, of braking the rules etc.

Generalizations only serve the stupid mind.

Bro, my apologies for such bad behavior by the worker. The worker should not have talked to the guy's wife.

Dear oh dear oh dear...

facepalm.gif

We're all miskeen, they see a white dude and become subservient to them. It's funny how their demure changes when a white dude is around. Sad actually.

@Farsis at it again. Hilarious. Nice to see that your famous meddling is still intact and false moral high grounds. Absolutely laughable.

You better worry about your Mullah state executing political prisoners and discriminating against all the minorities that make up 40% of the country let alone the migrants from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Here is a start:

https://defence.pk/threads/hrw-set-immediate-moratorium-on-executions-iran.285369/page-2

Run along. Preferably fast. This thread does not concern you at all.

Are my eyes seeing it correctly? Are you really apologizing on behalf of the worker?

In some parts of Afghanistan, girls and boys talking to each other can result in their heads being chopped off too! So it doesn't mean that their families should apologize the killers because of 'wrong manners' of their children, instead, the society should overcome such backward mentalities. That's the correct way.
I don't know what this poor worker has said exactly to this man's wife, but if it was a simple conversation without any ill intentions, the convict should be punished severely.
By speaking like this, you are 'inviting' others to look down upon your people anywhere in the world, even if that's not your intention.

That's not true, both genders are allowed to speak to each other in Afghanistan but beside all subject, sexual harrassment or speaking is illegal.

To be aware of this, he is a foreigner from Asia and there are reports usually, the Gulf Arabs make false accusations toward foreigners when there is a problem because the Gulf citizens are treated with class. This is why Asians are unable to hit back because they know they'll receive a false accusation. More importantly, the Western countries usually pressure government to either release their citizens or condemn the act but why doesn't it happen in Asia?

Kalu_Miah actually raised a point that was not even once made in this thread. We don't know the other side of the story. And I already said that it is unlikely that this gentleman made any sexual advancaments towards his wife but you never know. Just as there is a tiny, tiny minority of idiots who behave badly towards migrants there is also a tiny, tiny minority of migrants who are behaving badly. Who are accused of rape, murder, stealing, improper behavior, of braking the rules etc.

So if the guy talked to his wife, that makes this abuse by the Saudi a little more acceptable? Just lolish

So if the guy talked to his wife, that makes this abuse by the Saudi a little more acceptable? Just lolish

Are you drunk? Who the hell said that? Go troll somewhere else and stop acting like a simpleton.

Eh? Here I have to disagree my friend. We don't really know what happened. Talking to his wife? Can mean a lot. Was he making sexual advancements towards her? Or was he just asking a random question? We cannot know. For me the gentleman beaten in this video is innocent until we get to know if he was indeed making improper sexual advancements for example. But I will definetely not assume that his happened. But on the other hand such scenes have been seen by certain groupings of migrants especially non-Muslim. Let alone killings of children that they were supposed to look after. But this is all once again tiny, tiny minorities so it would be stupid of me to say that all the migrant workers are uncivilized child-murderers and sexual perverts for example.

The end of the story is that the case needs to be reviewed and once the full circumstances are known due punishments must be given. I am sure that the courts in the city, region x this was filmed in will put all what we have discussed into consideration and make a just judgement. At least I surely hope so and even demand that!

Yeah, that was EXACTLY what I was saying. Just :lol:

In other words:

@Farsis at it again. Hilarious. Nice to see that your famous meddling is still intact and false moral high grounds. Absolutely laughable.

You better worry about your Mullah state executing political prisoners and discriminating against all the minorities that make up 40% of the country let alone the migrants from Iraq and Afghanistan.

Here is a start:

https://defence.pk/threads/hrw-set-immediate-moratorium-on-executions-iran.285369/page-2

Are you drunk? Who the hell said that? Go troll somewhere and stop acting like a simpleton.

Yeah, that was EXACTLY what I was saying. Just :lol:

In other words:

It was implied in your post.
Not drunk at the moment, but I have my moments. tihihi

It was implied in your post.
Not drunk at the moment, but I have my moments. tihihi

Implied, yeah indeed. In your little mind maybe. This is probably one of your moments that you can share elsewhere instead of trying to piss me off by doing obvious trolling and acting like a clown. I am sure that you can read what I have actually written before writing to me.

Also I get a headache by looking at your avatar and the Child-Murderer you display.

That's not true, both genders are allowed to speak to each other in Afghanistan but beside all subject, sexual harrassment or speaking is illegal.

To be aware of this, he is a foreigner from Asia and there are reports usually, the Gulf Arabs make false accusations toward foreigners when there is a problem because the Gulf citizens are treated with class. This is why Asians are unable to hit back because they know they'll receive a false accusation. More importantly, the Western countries usually pressure government to either release their citizens or condemn the act but why doesn't it happen in Asia?

I meant the parts that Taliban/Al-Qaeda have the most presence and influence, I know other parts of Afghanistan are not like that. That was an example only.

In an international forum, you don't tell people where to comment or not. ;)

The guy who beat him up apparently was under the impression that the worker made a pass at his wife:
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/make a pass at
to flirt with or suggest sexual activity with someone.
We don't know all the details and the background of why the beating took place, but obviously that does not give the guy the right to take law in his own hand, which all of us here in the forum agree on. 
Dear oh dear oh dear...

facepalm.gif

See post above for details, it was not just simple talking apparently. And don't jump to conclusions. It reflects poorly on your judgement.

Last edited:
In an international forum, you don't tell people where to comment or not. ;)

Yes, if trolling is taking place it is in my right. Just as I have reported certain posts here that have also been deleted just minutes ago by moderators who apparently were of the same view as I. And pointing out the obvious hypocrisy is neither a crime last time I checked.

But once again if there was an Arab moderator in this section there would be no such trolling from your fellow compatriots like there is always in threads about Arab matters which happen to be by far the most popular threads in this section of the forum. I wonder how long Arab members would last in your "Iranian section" if they behaved in the same way. I am pretty sure that you would delete their posts and give them infractions which you have probably done many times before if you deemed a post to not suit your views.

Hence why we need an Arab moderator when there is none right now. Surely this should be voiced to the staff which it also will be.

Back
Top Bottom