What's new

Malaysia & Brunei rejected Acquino's invitation to meeting about S. China S

Oh my, still here? The debate is about post 36 and 38 and 40 you incompetent idiot.

And yes those Egyptians on this board don;t represent the majority of Egyptians.

Since the majority of Egyptians wants Morsi idiot! :lol:

but ofcourse an idiot like yourself tries to draw comparisons with this and post 36, 38, and 40.

Idiot get it through your thick skull.

Face veils and or Burka is not security concern.

If Muslim women want to wear a Burka in France, France should let them do so, since they claim to be a land of freedom.

How come India doesn't think Ghoongats are a security concern? lol? Idiot stop wasting our time here,

What happens in China is China's internal affairs. China doesn't claim to be a land of freedom, so if China has some laws which you may believe is repressive, they don't give a cra* what you think is repressive and what is not repressive.

Now be gone idiots. Now I am starting to actually believe that at least 90% of Indians are idiots, becuase they cant even recognize when they lost a debate! :lol:

lol```the only thing they can do is to talk away their incompetence, dont we see enough on PDF?

burqa , niqaab and ghoonghat. all conceals the face.

Sorry but they are not security concern. Only the French think so. Not even Jayatl's america believes so.

So much stupidity from you guys.

I just simply stated what most of Egyptians wanted. Am I imposing anything on the Egyptian people right now? v:lol:

Stupid Indians just get back at post 36. Dont make this debate go on a tangent. besides I won this debate.

See ya later..:lol:

I have posted #36 several times now but you don't seem capable of comprehending it.

And again if you tell us to mind our own business then what makes you think you can insult the Egyptians and force your views on them.

lol```the only thing they can do is to talk away their incompetence, dont we see enough on PDF?

you have no Freedom according to him, so how the hell can you speak to us " freedoms" people!

Oh my, still here? The debate is about post 36 you incompetent idiot.

And yes those Egyptians on this board don;t represent the majority of Egyptians.

Since the majority of Egyptians wants Morsi idiot! :lol:

but ofcourse an idiot like yourself tries to draw comparisons with this and post 36, 38, and 40.

Idiot get it through your thick skull.

Face veils is not security concern.

If Muslim women want to wear a Burka in France, France should let them do so, since they claim to be a land of freedom.

How come India doesn't think Ghoongats are a security concern? lol? Idiot stop wasting our time here,

What happens in China is China's internal affairs. China doesn't claim to be a land of freedom, so if China has some laws which you may believe is repressive, they don't give a cra* what you think is repressive and what is not repressive.

Now be gone idiots. Now I am starting to actually believe that at least 90% of Indians are idiots, becuase they cant even recognize when they lost a debate! :lol:

Majority of Egyptians want democracy you dumba$$.That's why kick out Mubarak.If Morsi becomes another Mubarak they will kick him out too.That's why they were protesting in Tahrir Square.But you are too stupid to understand these things.

If you think What happens in China is China's internal affair,then same must apply to France.France is doing what they think best for them.Stop being such a hypocritical Pr***.

Ghooghat are not a wide spread practice that's why no one cares about it.

try to come up with your own insults will ya and not take what I call you and repeat like a nincompoop?

Yes- I'm american and what about freedomS do you think banning one's face being covered is taking away from us or anyone?

and what about my freedom to live and no being blown up is lesser than the freedom of wear face cover? It is a security concern for us

Burka, niqaab, and Ghooghat is not a threat to anyones freedom to live peacefully. Just stick to post 36, 38, and 40.

Yes, banning the Burka, niqaab, and Ghoonghat is a Threat to FREEDOM.

A FREEDOM TO DRESS AS YOU PLEASE!

To bad Jayatl. Stop being idiot. There are people who wear the niqaab in america.
Woman_wearing_Niqab.JPG

A woman wearing a niqaab in america monterey california.

So the niqaab is not a threat to security or to live peacefully. :lol:

You have made yourself look like an idiot. You are agianst freedom. The very thing you hold dear to yourself. :lol:

You agianst people having the freedom to dress as they please? :lol: Even if it means covering the face. :lol:

You are a just hypocrite. Just say you dont believe in face veils, but don't stop others from wearing the niqaab, retard!

Majority of Egyptians want democracy you dumba$$.That's why kick out Mubarak.If Morsi becomes another Mubarak they will kick him out too.That's why they were protesting in Tahrir Square.But you are too stupid to understand these things.

If you think What happens in China is China's internal affair,then same must apply to France.France is doing what they think best for them.Stop being such a hypocritical Pr***.

Ghooghat are not a wide spread practice that's why no one cares about it.

Dumba$$ why choose Morsi, then? Why didn't Egyptians choose the secular party then? Btw keep this debate 36, 38, and 40.

Egypt is irrelevant to this debate you curse idiot. Stop bringing irrelevant matters.

The debate is about China, the West, Burqa, and security concerns, not Egypt.

try to come up with your own insults will ya and not take what I call you and repeat like a nincompoop?

Yes- I'm american and what about freedomS do you think banning one's face being covered is taking away from us or anyone?

and what about my freedom to live and no being blown up is lesser than the freedom of wear face cover? It is a security concern for us

so now you are justifying all the racist attacks on Indians in the U.K and Austria, because it is their security concern of thousands illegal indians immigrants pouring in their countries and eating way their social wellfare funds and making the area dirty and unsafe.

so next time do not argue with your white hoster of how they discriminate you indians, because indeed its their 'security concern' to look down on you lot`` just like your idiodic 'concern' of face covered people

I have posted #36 several times now but you don't seem capable of comprehending it.

And again if you tell us to mind our own business then what makes you think you can insult the Egyptians and force your views on them.

He is such an idiot,He is contradicting himself so many times,Now he don't even know what he is talking about.Plus add the abusive language you see what kind of upbringing he had.

They are idiots. America doesn;t think burka or niqaab is a security concern. They are just arguing because they want to waste our time or just get the last word. LOL

Stupid Indians don't knwo when to admit when they lost a debate.

He is such an idiot,He is contradicting himself so many times,Now he don't even know what he is talking about.Plus add the abusive language you see what kind of upbringing he had.

Umm no I am not. You are idiot. Stick to the debate retard.

I'm saying stick to debate idiot. I know very well what I'm talking about. It seems you don't.

Jayatl keeps barking that the face-viel is a security concern when it isn't.

The debate is about China, Burka, face-veil, and security concerns.

Not Egypt. You are idiot. Just stick to the debate.

Your Jayatl keeps barking that Burka is a security concern. Well too bad it isn't, because not even America thinks burqa/niqaab is a security concern.

Its just Islamophobia that is sweeping Europe.

Burka, niqaab, and Ghooghat is not a threat to anyones freedom to live peacefully. Just stick to post 36, 38, and 40.

To bad Jayatl. Stop being idiot. There are people who wear the niqaab in america.

You have made yourself look like an idiot. You are agianst freedom. The very thing you hold dear to yourself. :lol:

You agianst people having the freedom to dress as they please? :lol: Even if it means covering the face. :lol:

You are a just hypocrite. Just say you dont believe in face veils, but stop others from wearing the niqaab, retard!

when did I claim they don't wear it on the street in the US? first I was speaking about such laws in other countries as being because of " security " in mind. In the US they can't wear it in an airport, drivers license dept, others places where they are checked by asking to remove it and or not allowed in with it. My debate of burka was from the European laws...I think the US will adopt it sooner or later, but it's up to our homeland security to make that call first...

Bomber Disguised As Woman Wearing Burqa Kills

so now you are justifying all the racist attacks on Indians in the U.K and Austria, because it is their security concern of thousands illegal indians immigrants pouring in their countries and eating way their social wellfare funds and making the area dirty and unsafe.

so next time do not argue with your white hoster of how they discriminate you indians, because indeed its their 'security concern' to look down on you lot`` just like your idiodic 'concern' of face covered people

Exactly. Good point. But ofcourse Indians think it is okay to discrimante on belief. lol.

Even though American claims to be a lnd of freedom. So those people who believe niqaab should be able to wear it.

Jayatle is just being an Islamiphobic jerk-idiot. Jayatl is just a racist bigot who is agianst American ideals which he seems to talk about all the time!

Woman_wearing_Niqab.JPG

You are a just hypocrite. Just say you dont believe in face veils, but don't stop others from wearing the niqaab, retard!

That's because of First Amendment to the United States Constitution.Read it then you will understand what a secular constitution means.Understand that secularism has some perks like this.:lol:

Dumba$$ why choose Morsi, then? Why didn't Egyptians choose the secular party then? Btw keep this debate 36, 38, and 40.

Egypt is irrelevant to this debate you curse idiot. Stop bringing irrelevant matters.

The debate is about China, the West, Burqa, and security concerns, not Egypt.

Because secular parties are run by people from Mubarak regime.I only brought your Egyptian embarrassment to expose your hypocrisy.Just some time ago you were telling this debate is not about Burqa what happened to that???

when did I claim they don't wear it on the street in the US? first I was speaking about such laws in other countries as being because of " security " in mind. In the US they can't wear it in an airport, drivers license dept, others places where they are checked by asking to remove it and or not allowed in with it. My debate of burka was from the European laws...I think the US will adopt it sooner or later, but it's up to our homeland security to make that call first...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/09/afghanistan-war-french-troops-killed_n_1583099.html /url]Bomber Disguised As Woman Wearing Burqa Kills [/url]

No, no you idiot. You said you believe that Burka is a security concern. stop going on tangents. Look at post where the Chinese guy quoted you bloody hypocrisy in post 110.

Can;t admit you lost in a debate. How sweet. Even Indians are too stupid to admit the obvious. :lol:

Burka is not a security concern.People believe in it. So you are going to stop people from wearing burqa.

Then you are against freedom. You are against allowing people to wear what they want . liol :lol:

How does a security concern about any face covering have to do with racist attacks? it's your low IQ that is trying to equate oranges with apples...

That's because of First amendment of US constitution.Read it then you will understand what a secular constitution means.Understand that secularism has some perks like this.:lol:

Because secular parties are run by people from Mubarak regime.I only brought your Egyptian embarrassment to expose your hypocrisy.Just some time ago you were telling this debate is not about Burqa what happened to that???

lol idiot, France claims to be a secular country :lol:

Whats your point. Muslims ladies should be allowed to wear burqas in France too.

Can't have it both ways. That you have a secular country and don't allow burqas. And please dont use the security concerns.

That is not a conving arguing. There are also ninjas in Japan. So please don't infuse your stupidity here.

How does a security concern about any face covering have to do with racist attacks? it's your low IQ that is trying to equate oranges with apples...

Do you have a low IQ, he trying to say that banning the niqaab is racist, idiot. That was the point he trying to make across, stupid Indian.

No, no you idiot. You said you believe that Burka is a security concern. stop going on tangents. Look at post where the Chinese guy quoted you bloody hypocrisy in post 110.

Can;t admit you lost in a debate. How sweet. Even Indians are too stupid to admit the obvious. :lol:

Burka is not a security concern.People believe in it. So you are going to stop people from wearing burqa.

Then you are against freedom. You are against allowing people to wear what they want . liol :lol:

Do you have a low IQ, he trying to say that banning the niqaab is racist, idiot. That was the point he trying to make across, stupid Indian

Yes it is a security concern I even added merely one example , there are many when terrorists used burkas in their attacks.

being secular as you also said in another post as being lost, has nothing to do with allowing or disallowing face coverings. In fact we've been told the face covering is not mandated in Islam..

Yes it is a security concern I even added merely one example , there are many when terrorists used burkas in their attacks.

Stop being an idiot, its not a security concern. You believe it is. Nobody else does. Anyone can perform terrorism in any garment.

And dont bring the argument that ohh the burka covers the face, well then also ban the niqaab, and the ghoonghat which is also in your "India."

Stupid Indian are just on a war on someone's beliefs.

Since now we are on the crux of the matter, covering face is not security concern, since people believe they can reach a higher level of modesty.

But ofcourse stupid Indians want to ban someone's beliefs.

Back
Top Bottom