What's new

Malaysia & Brunei rejected Acquino's invitation to meeting about S. China S

ACtually that was a typo. I meant there are people who don't a dam* about your beliefs.

So let them do what they want in their house, and you do in your house.

For some reason the editing button was not working.

But you are always telling us on PDF what we should be doing and how we should be doing it. whining about the west and India constantly. seems like you are consumed by us and not the " don't give a C__" you are now saying here. Btw, if you think 90% are Indians are idiots as you said in the 2 posts above. Can you tell what % of an idiot do you have to be, to have a near bankrupt economy, bombings every other day internally and drones flying over your head?

P.S. Can this idiot tell you the pure and smart one how to edit? It is telling you why when you edit you cannot. Surely a smart fella like you can comprehend how to fix it. I know I can

lol. so its ok to look like a prostitute. besides don't put the debate on a tangent.

Idiots, debate is, as Jaytle put is "pro-atheist China....what about Ummah"

The debate is not about women's dress or your beliefs on freedom.

Idiot get to the point.

Then you keep to the point .......You are the one keep on bringing up prostitution and dressing of women.

But you are always telling us on PDF what we should be doing and how we should be doing it. whining about the west and India constantly. seems like you are consumed by us and not the " don't give a C__" you are now saying here. Btw, if you think 90% are Indians are idiots as you said in the 2 posts above. Can you tell what % of an idiot to do you have to be, to have a near bankrupt economy, bombings every other day internally and drones flying over your head?

lol, this isn't about idiots, bikinis, burkas, your beliefs on freedom.

This about your post 36. LOL!

Stop wasting our time. Just admit it you lost the debate.

Do I have to repeat myself Jayatl?

I'm pro China because they don't invade our countries, kill our peoples. impose their beliefs on us.

I know China has a different culture, and I respect that, the same way they respect my culture.

I know many people in the Chinese government have DIFFERENT BELIEFS on what their concept of freedom is and what it is not.

Then you keep to the point dumba$$.You are the one keep on bringing up prostitution and dressing of women.

well I am just answering your thoughts on the burka. IDIOT!

Just keep it to post 36!

huh what are you talking about? If there was a Muslim country claiming to be a land of freedom, but then banning burka I would call that Muslim populated country a hypocritical country.

Same thing if China claimed to be a land of freedom and then banned burkas.

Face stupid Indians, you guys losing steam very fast.

Anything else?

what makes you think that " freedoms" means we give up security concerns? How does not allowing burkas = no freedom? do you know what " freedoms" means little child? or did the Saudi funded school of yours not teach you what it means?

But you are always telling us on PDF what we should be doing and how we should be doing it. whining about the west and India constantly. seems like you are consumed by us and not the " don't give a C__" you are now saying here. Btw, if you think 90% are Indians are idiots as you said in the 2 posts above. Can you tell what % of an idiot do you have to be, to have a near bankrupt economy, bombings every other day internally and drones flying over your head?

P.S. Can this idiot tell you the pure and smart one how to edit? It is telling you why when you edit you cannot. Surely a smart fella like you can comprehend how to fix it. I know I can

listen twat boy, this isn't about editing button.

Just stick to your post 36 in this thread.

what makes you think that " freedoms" means we give up security concerns? How does not allowing burkas = no freedom? do you know what " freedoms" means little child? or did the Saudi funded school of yours not teach you what it means?

little idiot. I replied this.

This is also in reponse to your posts 36, 38, and 40.

You if claim to be a land of freedom, then allow women to wear burka/niqaab, very simple.

lol, your arguement about security concerns don't work.

Ban ski masks/covering then too in the winter seasons lol. :lol:

How is the Burka a security concern? :lol:

you can simply tell them to lift their veil to see their identity and then let them continue wearing it.

lol Indian logic = Burka = security concern. :lol:

lol, this isn't about idiots, bikinis, burkas, your beliefs on freedom.

This about your post 36. LOL!

Stop wasting our time. Just admit it you lost the debate.

Do I have to repeat myself Jayatl?

I'm pro China because they don't invade our countries, kill our peoples. impose their beliefs on us.

I know China has a different culture, and I respect that, the same way they respect my culture.

I know many people in the Chinese government have DIFFERENT BELIEFS on what their concept of freedom is and what it is not.

Just keep it to post 36!

So as long as they impose their beliefs , kill your people inside their country it is okay?

And which country did we impose our beliefs on? Unless your people are the terrorists you love , we don't invade , we attack ...finish off the terrorists and then leave a more civilized place that it was before... you know " civilized" the thing you ji-hadi fan club members don't like much of...

what about my post#36. I was congratulating people for having a more open mind and accepting a country like china with it's oppressive laws on Muslims.

Just keep it to post 36!

Then why did you brought up prostitution here.What's up with that??Do you have some burka wearing hookers their??:lol:

ok, get out of your poorer than subsharan country education, and get a reall education boy.

Please you don't know what a Saudi-funded school my boy? Go to Saudi Arabia to find out.

At least there they have money to educate their boys.

In India there are MILLIONS who are illiterate ok.

Don;t go to Saudi Arabia, stupid Indians. lol :lol: Why do you keep sending your workers there? :lol:

BTW the debate is about post 36. So lets leave it at that.

Don;t bring Saudi education in here ok? lol

So as long as they impose their beliefs , kill your people inside their country it is okay?

And which country did we impose our beliefs on? Unless your people are the terrorists you love , we don't invade , we attack ...finish off the terrorists and then leave a more civilized place that it was before... you know " civilized" the thing you ji-hadi fan club members don't like much of...

what about my post#36. I was congratulating people for having a more open mind and accepting a country like china with it's oppressive laws on Muslims.

lol, the Muslims of China, are Chinese citizens. I have no responsibility over them.

The Muslims in China have to respect the laws of the land.

Don't like it, don;t live there. Very simple.

Muslims are a minority in China.

LOL just keep it to post 36 about" why are you so suppoirtive of a pro-atheist country"

Okay?

Then why did you brought up prostitution here.What's up with that??Do you have some burka wearing hookers their??:lol:

Umm. idiot this debate is about post 36, not prostitute, but ofcourse you want to talk about this don;t you?

Shut up just stick to post 36.

ok, get out of your poorer than subsharan country education, and get a reall education boy.

Please you don't know what a Saudi-funded school my boy? Go to Saudi Arabia to find out.

At least there they have money to educate their boys.

In India there are MILLIONS who are illiterate ok.

Don;t go to Saudi Arabia, stupid Indians. lol :lol: Why do you keep sending your workers there? :lol:

BTW the debate is about post 36. So lets leave it at that.

Don;t bring Saudi education in here ok? lol

How to make jihad is not an education. Indians are quite well educated and doing pretty well for themselves I'm sure. I'm an american and I'm not doing not to shabby for myself Mullah Shah. I would, given the condition of your country, be thinking twice before ridiculing India or America. jus sayin..

How to make jihad is not an education. Indians are quite well educated and pretty well for themselves I'm sure. I'm an american and I'm not doing to shabby for myself Mullah Shah

lol jayatl pig, just stick to post 36.

Avoid Mullahs, burqas, bikinis, prostitution, Saudi education.

Just stick to post 36. and I've already answered this too many times.
lol. whatever happens in China is their internal affairs.

Now just run off you lost this debate.

lol jayatl pig, just stick to post 36.

Avoid Mullahs, burqas, bikinis, prostitution, Saudi education.

Just stick to post 36. and I've already answered this too many times.
lol. whatever happens in China is their internal affairs.

Now just run off you lost this debate.

How can I lose a debate when all you have done is post gibberish and yet to answer if you understand the meaning of " freedom" and why do you think that a burka law about security = no freedom? freedom also means you have the right to protect the said freedoms from ji-hadi wanna be's like you.

Ahh, sigh it is quite entertaining taking 2 Indians on.

So is the debate over yet?

Why are Muslims so pro-China? well they dont hurt us.

And then you argued but they dont give full religious freedom to Muslims in China.

Easy, thats their internal affairs, they don't claim to be a land of freedom. How many times do I have to drill this into your head Jayatl?

Umm. idiot this debate is about post 36, not prostitute, but ofcourse you want to talk about this don;t you?

Shut up just stick to post 36.

Who the hell do you think you are??
I don't have to shut up anywhere,especially not at the whims of a stupid ignominious person.If you don't wanna discuss get out.

How can I lose a debate when all you have done is post gibberish and yet to answer if you understand the meaning of " freedom" and why do you think that a burka law about security = no freedom? freedom also means you have the right to protect the said freedoms from ji-hadi wanna be's like you.

Here's the interesting part, Burka is not a security concern.

Veiling is common in many cultures. Its not just restricted to Muslims.

LOL, ever heard of the Ghoongat in India?

220px-Veil_Ghoonghat.jpg

Stupid Indians think burqa and niqaab are security concerns but not that ghoongat?

lol SUPER INDIAN LOGIC!

Who the hell do you think you are??
I don't have to shut up anywhere,especially not at the whims of a stupid ignominious person.If you don't wanna discuss get out.

lol this debate is about post 36. Lol stupid Indian lets stay focused here. its all about post 36.

Why are Muslims so pro-China, and if China doesn't give full religious freedom to its muslim citizens, why that doesn't affect China's relations with other Muslim countries.

Secondly why do people critisize France for banning burqa, well France claims to be a ldn of freedom.

The security concern is pure nonsense, because veiling of the face is not only common to Muslims.
Also Indian women wear Ghoongat. So france better ban that too. LOL. :lol:

This is the cruz of the debate. Not bikinis, not burqas, not Saudi education, not Mullahs.

Just what is highlighted.

Calling someone's personal belief such as a niqaab is not convincing.

If france is a land of freedom, they should allow niqaab.

Ahh, sigh it is quite entertaining taking 2 Indians on.

So is the debate over yet?

Why are Muslims so pro-China? well they dont hurt us.

And then you argued but they dont give full religious freedom to Muslims in China.

Easy, thats their internal affairs, they don't claim to be a land of freedom. How many times do I have to drill this into your head Jayatl?

Sure,then next time don't talk about internal affairs of Muslims in countries other than yours.You can start with Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom