What's new

Malaysia & Brunei rejected Acquino's invitation to meeting about S. China S

lol hypocrite, lets try this again. And we can let the mods decide on this you cursed embarassingly stupid idiotic Indian.

If the west and India claim to be a land of freedom, THEN THEY SHOULD ALLOW WEARING THE BURQA!

WHATS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD OR SOMETHING?

CHINA DOESN'T CLAIM TO BE A LAND OF FREEDOM!

Is that in thick idiotic brain yet?

So there you go!

Since China doesn't claim to be a land of freedom, and they have different beliefs, meaning that they have a different way of running their house!

Get an education!

is that the secret we've missing, darn it. all we need to do is go communist and we can kill and discriminate against as many Muslims and you internet ji-hadi's would not attack us!

Else why do you love china so much ? I guess the Chinese here would disagree they don't have freedoms.

who says being wary of security concerns from those who'd like to take our freedoms= Giving up on Freedoms. We love our freedoms & that is why we take security precautions against those who are trying to take it away from us... Just because you advocate for the terrorist does not mean we have to give up our freedom thru lapse in security. You are always whining about the Muslims being discriminated but have no problem if it happens in China, surely it not because we " free" as you put and they are not. So, if we are not free then it would be okay if we discriminate against Muslims like china does?

Stop being a hypocrite. when the west bans the Burqa, they are going against what they stand up for: Freedom.

The west claim to be a land of freedom. Okay then practice what you preach then, allow Burqas to worn in western countries then.

You are the only ignorant hypocrite her.Only a handful of western countries banned burqa.Most of the Western countries to offer more freedom to Muslims than Islamic countries.Besides covering once face in public places is not a good practice.

is that the secret we've missing, darn it. all we need to do is go communist and we can kill and discriminate against as many Muslims and you internet ji-hadi's would not attack us!

Else why do you love china so much ? I guess the Chinese here would disagree they don't have freedoms.

who says being wary of security concerns from those who'd like to take our freedoms= Giving up on Freedoms. We love our freedoms & that is why we take security precautions against those who are trying to take it away from us... Just because you advocate for the terrorist does not mean we have to give up our freedom thru lapse in security. You are always whining about the Muslims being discriminated but have no problem if it happens in China, surely it not because we " free" as you put and they are not. So, if we are not free then it would be okay if we discriminate against Muslims like china does?

lol, hahaha stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

If the west didn't claim to be a land of freedom, and the banned the burqa I could then accept that.

The same way many Muslim countries banned bikinis.

Whats your point? You have no point, you keep going in circling, about becoming communist and what not.

Point is, whatever happens in a country is their internal affairs, and that country claims to be a land of freedom, then they should practise what they preach.

You are the only ignorant hypocrite her.Only a handful of western countries banned burqa.Most of the Western countries to offer more freedom to Muslims than Islamic countries.Besides covering once face in public places is not a good practice.

LOL, actually you are the idiot here, well those western countries should practice what they preach then.

Doesn't matter whether its a handful or not. Point is practice what you preach.

Umm, who are you tell how Muslim women should dress in public. Get out!

If the west didn't claim to be a land of freedom, and the banned the burqa I could then accept that.

Whats your point? You have no point, you keep going in circling, about becoming communist and what not.

Point is, whatever happens in a country is their internal affairs, and that country claims to be a land of freedom, then they should practise what they preach.

Point is to keep our freedoms we make laws, laws that ensure people whom you love don't take it way from us- but you want to whine about it.

lol, stop being an idiot. China does not claim to be a land of freedom.

I'm nobody to tell them how to run their house.

Stop being bloody stupid Jayatl, if for example Bhutan banned Muslims from entering their country and if they don't claim to be land of freedom I would have not problem with that.

BECAUSE THAT IS THEIR COUNTRY. SAME WAY HOW I WOULDNT WANT BHUTANESE TO TELL ME HOW TO RUN MY COUNTRY.

Same way how non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Makkah, because its not their place.

No freedom is absolute.How could a civilized society allow its citizens roam around its streets wearing masks.Freedom to wear burqa is nothing, but freedom to wear masks.It should not be allowed.

lol, stop being an idiot. China does not claim to be a land of freedom.

I'm nobody to tell them how to run their house.

Stop being bloody stupid Jayatl, if for example Bhutan banned Muslims from entering their country and if they don't claim to be land of freedom I would have not problem with that.

BECAUSE THAT IS THEIR COUNTRY. SAME WAY HOW I WOULDNT WANT BHUTANESE TO TELL ME HOW TO RUN MY COUNTRY.

Same way how non-Muslims are not allowed to enter Makkah, because its not their place.

why you repeating posts? I already answered your ignorance.

Point is to keep our freedoms we make laws, laws that ensure people whom you love don't take it away from us- but you want to whine about it.

Point is to keep our freedoms we make laws, laws that ensure people whom you love don't take it way from us- but you want to whine about it.

You still don;t get it do you. LOL

I dont care how you run YOUR HOUSE.

the same way you shouldnt care ABOUT HOW I RUN MY HOUSE and YOU SHOULDNT TELL ME HOW TO RUN MY HOUSE.

LOL Jayatl, it seems you lost this run, because your logic counters human nature.

Treat others as you would want to be treated.

In other words, if you dont want others to tell you how to run your house, dont tell others how to run their house.

You are just running behind your personal beliefs of "freedom",

Well maybe there are people who dont share the same beliefs as you do.

What to do? LOL

Easy answer: Let them decide how to run their house, whil you decide how to run yours.

Dont interfere in other people's houses, as you wouldnt want others to interefere in your house.

Sorry, Jayatl your logic falls like a house cars being blown away by strong wind.

No freedom is absolute.How could a civilized society allow its citizens roam around its streets wearing masks.Freedom to wear burqa is nothing, but freedom to wear masks.It should not be allowed.

lol who are you to say what is civilized and what is not civilized? lol

why you repeating posts? I already answered your ignorance.

No you didnt you idiot, you just ran behind the mantra of you love your freedoms.

Maybe the Chinese elites, don;t like that or giving freedoms to certain peoples.

What to do. Their house, their rules.

LOL, actually you are the idiot here, well those western countries should practice what they preach then.

Doesn't matter whether its a handful or not. Point is practice what you preach.

Umm, who are you tell how Muslim women should dress in public. Get out!

Who are you to tell Muslim women how they should dress.They are not your property.Forcing them to wear masks in public is nothing but degrading.You should get out closet see the world.Freedom to wear mask in public places is not freedom.

You still don;t get it do you. LOL

I dont care how you run YOUR HOUSE.

the same way you shouldnt care ABOUT HOW I RUN MY HOUSE and YOU SHOULDNT TELL ME HOW TO RUN MY HOUSE.

LOL Jayatl, it seems you lost this run, because your logic counters human nature.

Treat others as you would want to be treated.

In other words, if you dont want others to tell you how to run your house, dont tell others how to run their house.

You are just running behind your personal beliefs of "freedom",

Well maybe there are people who dont share the same beliefs as you do.

What to do? LOL

Easy answer: Let them decide how to run their house, whil you decide how to run yours.

Dont interfere in other people's houses, as you wouldnt want others to interefere in your house.

Sorry, Jayatl your logic falls like a house cars being blown away by strong wind.

Glad to see the schizophrenic LOL's are back in your post

You are always whining about how we run our house why now preaching you don't. schizophrenia is back...

Who are you to tell Muslim women how they should dress.They are not your property.Forcing them to wear masks in public is nothing but degrading.You should get out closet see the world.Freedom to wear mask in public places is not freedom.

lol, I would tell them to look aat how the Qu'ran and Sunnah tell Muslim women how to dress.

Glad to see the schizophrenic LOL's are back in your post

You are always whining about how we run our house why now preaching you don't. schizophrenia is back...

wow you schizoprenic idiot.

We whine because you Indians are hypocrites and dont practise what you preach.

When was the last time China claimed to be a land of freedom.

You cannot impose your beliefs on others. You stupid Indian this where your logic fails.

Wearing the Niqaab is not degrading.

But for you its okay for women to wear saris and wear ghagra cholis and reveal to bellies to look like prostitutes.

So much for bringing dignity to women. LOL

LOL, stupid Indians at it again.

Originally one of the incredibly idiotic indians said why are pro-China?

Because they don't invade our countries, kill our peoples, try to impose their beliefs.

We understand that China has a different culture and I respect that.

Don;t like China, don;t live there.

Because I know what civilization means.Only primitive societies have such submissive practices.

lol only primitive idiots like you would want your women to look like Tarzan (aka a prostitute).

ofocurse what to expect?

lol, I would tell them to look aat how the Qu'ran and Sunnah tell Muslim women how to dress.

Its their choice how to dress.

Wearing the Niqaab is not degrading.

But for you its okay for women to wear saris and wear ghagra cholis and reveal to bellies to look like prostitutes.

So much for bringing dignity to women. LOL

A women's dignity is in her personality not in her attire.You have very pervasive way of thinking about women.

l

wow you schizoprenic idiot.

We whine because you Indians are hypocrites and dont practise what you preach.

When was the last time China claimed to be a land of freedom.

You cannot impose your beliefs on others. You stupid Indian this where your logic fails.

First I'm american , secondly are you also not a " freedom" country? then how come you make anti minority laws?

problem with mentally challenged people like you is you don't know the difference between " freedom" and democracy". Freedom does not mean you give up having laws that protect your " freedoms". Perhaps you need to go a regular school to understand the difference and not the ones Saudis built for you..

Back
Top Bottom