What's new

Making peace with PKK, Pros and Cons!

no-time-to-explain-06.jpeg

And also
In_before_the_lock_by_dantiscus.gif

ne yani antep ve hataydan yozgat çankırı kırsehir vb sehirler daha mı iyi şaka mı bu
Obviously the map isn't reallistic. But doesn't matter everyone knows how difficult PKK made it to invest in SE. I know lots of people got hurt trying to do so.

just... lock the thread :/

Not at all, I never accept that. Aklini kullan, then the only impossible is "impossible".
If one have to use an option he/she should be aware of any consequences. I did not start this threat with this title:
"How dreamland will be Turkey in case of achieving peace with PKK"
The title is "proc and cons"

1- Peace has some substantial profits for Turkey but what is the guaranty that other terrorist group do not think this is an award for PKK terrorist as their performance result?
2- Is peace should be achieved fast or step by step! which steps provide more for Turkey?
3- There are some extreme nationalists in Turkey that are not very manageable, They should be informed about why peace is vital! (ben ki burada kullanilmaz hale geldim! ;) )
4- Some families have lost their loves in fight, Which replacement cares are needed to support them
5- and your opinions ...

Turkey has many empty lands and villages in the east. We can open them to use. There are population bomb in Arab and Asian countries.

Our animal husbandry is dying. We should repopulate those areas. Since Kurds are emigrating to the cities and are not willing to do agricultural job, some one else should do.

We are already importing shepherds from Georgia and Central Asia. It is your solution. You wont find any better.

He is not really in the wrong because we can deport all the BDP members to Iraq my people in Russia and other Central Asian states want to go back to Turkey but we cant because we dont have the money and we have no existence in Turkey anymore.
BDP members are 2 million or something like that Ahiska and other Turkic people who dont have a country are over 10 million i dont see a Problem in this.

He is not really in the wrong because we can deport all the BDP members to Iraq my people in Russia and other Central Asian states want to go back to Turkey but we cant because we dont have the money and we have no existence in Turkey anymore.
BDP members are 2 million or something like that Ahiska and other Turkic people who dont have a country are over 10 million i dont see a Problem in this.

Marry a Turkish woman, you get Turkish passport. Then you can bring your family with you.

My uncle's wife was foreigner. She had Turkish passport.
Sevgili hemşerilerimize* vatandaşlık süresi ve çalışma izni konusunda önemli duyuru !!!

Merkezimize çok sayıda kişi telefon ederek vatandaşlık süresinin 2 yıla indirildiğini duyduklarını söylemektedirler. Bu söylentinin hiç bir doğruluğu yoktur. Vatandaş olmak için Türkiye'de 5 yıl ikamet etmek gerekmektedir. Bunun dışında söylentilere inananılmamasını ve*sahtekarlara karşı dikkatli olunmasını tavsiye ediyoruz.

Diğer yandan son günlerde bazı sahtekarlar, Başbakanımız Sayın Tayyip Erdoğan ve İçişleri Bakanımız Sayın İdris Naim Şahin ile görüşme yapıldığı ve listeye adını yazdıranlara Türk vatandaşlığı verileceği şeklinde insanlarımızı kandırdıkları tespit edilmiştir. Söylentilerin doğru olup olmadığını anlamak amacıyla*hem Başbakanlık Özel Kalem Müdürü hem de İçişleri Bakanının Özel kalem Müdürü ile*görüştüm. Devlet yetkilileri*iddia edildiği gibi herhangi bir dernek ya da federasyon yetkilisinin kendileri ile görüşmediklerini, böyle bir şeyin söz konusu olmadığını açıkça beyan etmişlerdir.!

Bu açıklamayı yapmak zorunda kalmamızın nedeni şudur: DATÜB vatandaşlık alacağız diye liste oluşturma işinin tümüyle dışındadır ve bir ilgisi yoktur.*İnsanların umutlarının sömürülmesi ahlaka aykırıdır. Yasalara da aykırıdır. DATÜB böyle bir kandırmaca oynayanlarla hiç bir zaman bir arada olamaz. Bu tür davranışlar yasalar tarafından cezalandırılır.

Bilindiği gibi 14 Şubat 2012'de çalışma izni almak belli şartlara bağlanarak kolaylaştırılmıştır. Çalışma izni için önce bir işveren ile anlaşmak gerekir. İşverenle anlaştıktan sonra işveren çalışma bakanlığına müracaat ederek izin ister. Bunun dışında hiç bir dernek veya vakıf çalışma izni alamaz. Bunun için para talep edenlere itibar edilmemelidir.

Sevgili hemşerilerimizi umut tüccarlarına karşı* dik durmaya çağırıyorum. Yoksa hiç bir*zaman bizi aldatıp sırtımızdan çıkar elde etmeye çalışan sülüklerden kurtulmak mümkün olmayacaktır!

Saygılarımla.

Prof. Dr. İlyas Doğan*

http://www.datub.eu/yazarlar/vatandaslik_basvuru_suresi_hakkinda_duyuru.htm

I said it so many times: we need a law to ease immigration.

To tell the Truth i dont know many turks in Germany because everyone thinks we are Russian......
When i was in a mosque they wondered if i was a convert.
And when i say we are Ahiska Turks from Russia most say we are Russian sometimes i get really angry because of that
Does the name Timucin even remotely sounds Russian?

To tell the Truth i dont know many turks in Germany because everyone thinks we are Russian......
And when i say we are Ahiska Turks from Russia most say we are Russian sometimes i get really angry because of that

It sounds more like Mongolian. :)

3 0f 22 co-founder of PKK are pure Turks. Hakki Karer,Baki Karer and Duran Kalkan(fromOrdu). Hakki Karer executed by PKK in an internal conflict. Baki Karer flet from PKK. Duran Kalkan still one of the most active and authorised senior member of PKK

Duran Kalkan is the prime mover of war concept of PKK from 2009 till now againist AKP government.

All other Senior members and co-founders of PKK including Abdullah Ocalan either non-Kurd or Kurds who have mixed ethnicty with Turks,Arabs and other except Murat Karayilan and may be Cemal Bayik(im not ssure since he was born in adana). From i know only Murat Karayilan is a pure Kurd and can speak Kurdish properly.

Ali Haydar Kaytan, Mustafa Karasu, Reza Altun, Sabri Ok are Kurdish Alawite but none of them can speak Kurdish.
Abdullah Ocalan many time said his mother was Turk. Ocalan is from Khalfeti town-Urfa .In ethnic appearently he is mixed with Arab-Turk and Kurd. He hardly speak Kurdish.

Even One of co-founder Sakine Cansız who killed recently in Paris didnt know Kurdish and allegedly was Armenian origion by her closest Armenians friendss.

I think you met the wrong turks,its because most turks in germany(most of western europe) that go to mosques dont know much about history, geography,ethnics(they mostly dont care)
Just know that you are one of us.

Back
Top Bottom