What's new

Making peace with PKK, Pros and Cons!

Turkun turkten baska dostu yoktur
You sure about that?
We came in this situation just because ourselfs,so dont come with that nonsens.
If we held together before,we would never have come in this situation.
Whoever was in the government sold us out,and now its going to be different?

@Deno

Dear Deno if you find this thread, threatening Turkey's unity I have no problem with deleting it.

In my opinion, it is whole the interest of PKK to continue the fight. Why?

The thing which threatens the unity of a country is not the variety of ethnicity in It but discrimination or even the case in which the situation is falsely presented as discrimination

In Turkey the government mostly is a manager and it is the private section who develops the regions. for example Antaliya, for example Izmir.

To the point the east of Turkey is not stable, the private section will not invest there. So those regions will lack behind the country's development, more and more. Look at this official map I see it a strong support for this:

n_36498_4.jpg

The green cities have economies equal to prominent world cities, red cities live in poverty and blue provinces are at risk of failing, says the report. by Turkish Enterprise and Business Federation (Türkonfed).

This colorful map is the direct result of instability and lack of private section investment. PKK betrays Kurds by showing this as discrimination while it is not. The PKK itself is nothing but I am realy worry about that map if the gap widens. To be clear, PKK never could be a serious problem for Turkey but "it is a must to find a solution for that map."

I frequently stated here that other solution are welcomed instead of peace making, but instead of providing the solution ...

That was very interesting for me that in this threat I was accused by some to be more loyal to Turkey. and in the same time I was accused by some to be the enemy of Turkey.

servet için, rahatlık dan vazgeçmek gerek.
can için, servet dan vazgeçmek gerek.
namus için, can dan vazgeçmek gerek.
toprak için, namus dan vazgeçmek gerek.

PKK namus demek olsa, Turkiye toprak demektir. Turkiye icin, gerekirse, namus dan da vazgeçilmeli.

Last edited by a moderator:
This colorful map is the direct result of instability and lack of private section investment. PKK betrays Kurds by showing this as discrimination while it is not. The PKK itself is nothing but I am realy worry about that map if the gap widens. To be clear, PKK never could be a serious problem for Turkey but "it is a must to find a solution for that map."

PKK namus demek olsa, Turkiye toprak demektir. Turkiye icin, gerekirse, namus dan da vazgeçilmeli.

Each red city, one by one.

Hatay/Antakya-Turk, Arab
Osmaniye-Turk
Kahramanmaraş-Turkish majority, Alevi Kurd minority less than 10%.
Kilis-Turkmen
Antep-Turk,Kurd, Arab
Urfa-Kurd(Zaza),Turkmen, Arab,Uzbek,
Adıyaman-Kurdish majority, Turk minority
Malatya- Turk majority (Sunni and Alevi)
Elazığ-Turk majority, Kurds, Zazas
Tunceli- Alevi Zaza
Erzincan- Turk, Kurd
Bayburt- Turk
Erzurum-Turk, Kurd, Azeri
Ardahan-Turk,Terekeme, Azeri
Kars-Turk, Kurd, Azeri
Iğdır-Azeri majority, Kurd
Ağrı- Kurd, Turk minority
Van- Kurd majority, Turk and Kyrgyz minorities
Diyarbakır-Kurd
Batman-Kurd
Mardin-Kurd, Assyrian, Turk, Arab
Şırnak-Kurd
Bitlis-Kurd, Turk, Arab
Siirt-Kurd majority
Muş-Kurd majority, Turk minority
Bingöl-Zaza
Hakkari-Kurd

Ir.tab, Let the government handle it. You cannot solve anything with your internet forum knowledge

I see PKK issue as proxy war initiated by foreign countries. Recently Iran got exposed by giving support to PKK. I think only way for Turkey to stop this is to be very clear. If you start a proxy war with me I will make you regret this. Iran thinks it will get away with showing support to PKK but when the time comes, Iran will pay.

Each red city, one by one.

Your answer was acceptable if I had said there was discrimination. I said east part of Turkey is unstable, and private section will not invest there.

When did I said east of Turkey is Turkic or Kurdic? Why do you change every thing to the fight of Turk and Kurd?

every time you scape a rational answer and you just say this is Turk, that is Kurd, we must fight!

The least that fight will provide Turkey is to vanish every dream of development almost for ever.

Your answer was acceptable if I had said there was discrimination. I said east part of Turkey is unstable, and private section will not invest there.

When did I said east of Turkey is Turkic or Kurdic? Why do you change every thing to the fight of Turk and Kurd?

every time you scape a rational answer and you just say this is Turk, that is Kurd, we must fight!

The least that fight will provide Turkey is to vanish every dream of development almost for ever.

There is No problem in eastern Anatolia, as long as some foreigners dont stick their nose into it.

And we Will fight every PKK scum.

@Deno

Dear Deno if you find this thread, threatening Turkey's unity I have no problem with deleting it.

In my opinion, it is whole the interest of PKK to continue the fight. Why?

The thing which threatens the unity of a country is not the variety of ethnicity in It but discrimination or even the case in which the situation is falsely presented as discrimination

In Turkey the government mostly is a manager and it is the private section who develops the regions. for example Antaliya, for example Izmir.

To the point the east of Turkey is not stable, the private section will not invest there. So those regions will lack behind the country's development, more and more. Look at this official map I see it a strong support for this:

n_36498_4.jpg

The green cities have economies equal to prominent world cities, red cities live in poverty and blue provinces are at risk of failing, says the report. by Turkish Enterprise and Business Federation (Türkonfed).

I frequently stated here that other solution are welcomed instead of peace making, but instead of providing the solution ...

That was very interesting for me that in this threat I was accused by some to be more loyal to Turkey. and in the same time I was accused by some to be the enemy of Turkey.

PKK namus demek olsa, Turkiye toprak demektir. Turkiye icin, gerekirse, namus dan da vazgeçilmeli. < saçmal&#305;&#287;&#305;n daniskas&#305;

ayr&#305;ca ne ilginç harita baya ara&#351;t&#305;rd&#305;n m&#305; bunu ki , bu resmen pkk propagandas&#305; harita kürtlerin cogunlukda oldugu bölgelerle alakas&#305; yok? türkiyede kürtlerle ilgilendigin kadar iranda türklerle ilgilenmiyorsun ne garip :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PKK namus demek olsa, Turkiye toprak demektir. Turkiye icin, gerekirse, namus dan da vazgeçilmeli. < saçmal&#305;&#287;&#305;n daniskas&#305;

ayr&#305;ca ne ilginç harita baya ara&#351;t&#305;rd&#305;n m&#305; bunu ki , bu resmen pkk propagandas&#305; harita kürtlerin cogunlukda oldugu bölgelerle alakas&#305; yok? türkiyede kürtlerle ilgilendigin kadar iranda türklerle ilgilenmiyorsun ne garip :)

B&#305;rak bu h&#305;rboyu, akl&#305;nca ahkam kesiyor.

I am from Elaz&#305;&#287;. I know the situation in east. PKK, Americans, Jews Show Elaz&#305;&#287; as Kurdish. It is Turk and Will stay Turk. Middle finger shown. We are making the Movie vAlley of the wolves. :D

Yet this Iranian Turk or so called, give us how to handle the situation. Buzz off.

There is No problem in eastern Anatolia, as long as some foreigners dont stick their nose into it.

And we Will fight every PKK scum.

Berekalla, finally you find the real enemy.

The foreigners will definitely stick their nose to change the variety of ethnicity in Turkey to an ethnicity problem. PKK is their weapon. Sometime, for the victory, you should use your enemy weapon against themselves.

The main aim is not to defeat the weapon but the weaponer.

Apparently there are two options to disarm weaponer:
Fighting with PKK
Making peace with PKK

First option was not completely successful for a longtime.
Second option needs to be discussed more if you let

B&#305;rak bu h&#305;rboyu, akl&#305;nca ahkam kesiyor.

Buradaki tek h&#305;rbo, sen ve senin gibi dü&#351;ünenler. Gelip burada Kürtlere demedi&#287;ini b&#305;rakm&#305;yorsun, yok ülkeden sürelim, yok duvar çekelim, her türlü &#305;rkç&#305;l&#305;&#287;&#305; yap&#305;yorsun sonra gidiyorsun orada akl&#305;nca Azeri Türklerini savunuyorsun.

Bir de i&#351;in as&#305;l ac&#305;kl&#305; taraf&#305;, imkans&#305;z&#305; ba&#351;ar&#305;p 6 milyon Kürdü ülkeden sürsek bunun tüm sorunlar&#305; çözece&#287;ini falan san&#305;yorsun. Yaz&#305;k...

The map is about regional incomes, not Turkish Kurdish regions.

Berekalla, finally you find the real enemy.

The foreigners will definitely stick their nose to change the variety of ethnicity in Turkey to an ethnicity problem. PKK is their weapon. Sometime, for the victory, you should use your enemy weapon against themselves.

The main aim is not to defeat the weapon but the weaponer.

Apparently there are two options to disarm weaponer:
Fighting with PKK
Making peace with PKK

First option was not completely successful for a longtime.
Second option needs to be discussed more if you let

you said true bro but dont forget
And whatever harm the evil may do, the harm of the good is the most harmful harm!
Friedrich Nietzsche
so no need pkk pic ;)

Buradaki tek h&#305;rbo, sen ve senin gibi dü&#351;ünenler. Gelip burada Kürtlere demedi&#287;ini b&#305;rakm&#305;yorsun, yok ülkeden sürelim, yok duvar çekelim, her türlü &#305;rkç&#305;l&#305;&#287;&#305; yap&#305;yorsun sonra gidiyorsun orada akl&#305;nca Azeri Türklerini savunuyorsun.

Bir de i&#351;in as&#305;l ac&#305;kl&#305; taraf&#305;, imkans&#305;z&#305; ba&#351;ar&#305;p 6 milyon Kürdü ülkeden sürsek bunun tüm sorunlar&#305; çözece&#287;ini falan san&#305;yorsun. Yaz&#305;k...

Nooldu gücüne mi gitti? Senin önünde Türk bayra&#287;&#305;n&#305; yaksalar, götün yemez, g&#305;k&#305;n ç&#305;kmaz.

ne yani antep ve hataydan yozgat çank&#305;r&#305; k&#305;rsehir vb sehirler daha m&#305; iyi &#351;aka m&#305; bu

bunu kurd icin yapmadim kardesim, bu tam Turkiye icin.

sen farz edin Iran'n akibeti iyi olacak?

anlad&#305;m karde&#351;im sadece harita ve &#351;iirin ilginç geldi kusura bakma bugünlerde türkiyede herkesin piskolojisi bozuldu bende dahil olmak üzere ..

bunu kurd icin yapmadim kardesim, bu tam Turkiye icin.

sen farz edin Iran'n akibeti iyi olacak?

Madem Türkiyeyi bu kadar seviyorsun, kar&#305;&#351;ma. Öyle iyi niyetle pollyana masallar&#305; ile bu i&#351; çözülemez. Ok yaydan ç&#305;kt&#305;. Ne olacaksa olur, s&#305;kma can&#305;n&#305;. Sava&#351;sa sava&#351;, bar&#305;&#351;sa baris.

Back
Top Bottom