What's new

MADE IN JORDAN

Unmanned Aerial System (UAS)
634485695436093750.jpg

Application:

• Reconnaissance and identifying various targets

Specifications:

Max Ceiling: Designed for 500 m (Tested for 50m)
Endurance: 12 min
Max Payload: designed for 1.00 kg (Tested for 500 gm)
Deployable Radius: Designed for 700 m (Currently 100 m limited by data link)
Max Wind Load: 7 m/s
Launch / Recovery: Vertical Takeoff & Landing (VTOL)
Auto Position: GPS
Emergency Landing : When battery limit is reached or radio communication is lost
Battery: Lithium Polymer
Recharging Time: 2 hours
Operating Temperature: -5° to +40° C°, 100% humidity
Gross Weight: 2.7 kg
Diameter: 1m
Waypoints Navigation: Available
Fly According to Map : Available
Payloads: User selection between Daylight color video, low light black and white camera, 10 MP still Camera, Infrared Camera

KADDB Quad rotor is still under development, some specs are not tested.

RATEL III

54929969.png

ratelmkiiisofex2008army.jpg

Middle East defensive systems, one of the companies with King Abdullah II Center for Design and development is the fruit of the partnership between the Center and the Baramaont of the Republic of South Africa, the company was founded in 2004 and began working industry mechanisms column of the Jordanian Armed Forces and the company now manufactures a new family of armoured vehicles Madolph generation New anti-mines in addition to complete building mechanisms column of the Jordanian Armed Forces, the company aims to manufacture and build and modernize and provide technical support and logistical mechanisms and regulations for military and security forces in Jordan and the Middle East and North Africa, and its vision to become a world-class companies in manufacturing, service delivery mechanisms and systems used in Military and security sphere.

Manufacturing company currently four types of mechanisms which Madolph armored column and the mechanism and a mechanism Almatador Almarodr anti-mines and the RG-12 used by security agencies.

Another factory equipped art technology in the operation and female flesh and metal, which enabled the plant to manufacture spare multi sizes from 1 cubic mm to 10 cubic meters of different metals such as steel, aluminum and Spilling, titanium, which includes the plant operating capacities, thermal treatment, Al-Jalakh cylinder, horizontally and Engineering Reverse.
The company manufactured 400 armored column since mid in 2004 and sold all of the Jordanian Armed Forces.

Ok they are American. Just don't go Off-topic and ruin the whole thread. If you have any question I am here for help. :wave:

I am ignorant no more. I didnt know how much technological leap our Arab friends have taken.
we can seriously use some of the systems in our WoT. the Jordanian manufactured armed vehicles are definitely better than the Toyota and Mitsubishi trucks our forces are having to use in hot zones.

we wants the first vehicle in your Post #18 BlackEagle>>>>

wonderful work Jordon

Marhabah

:yahoo: مرحبا

I am ignorant no more. I didnt know how much technological leap our Arab friends have taken.
we can seriously use some of the systems in our WoT. the Jordanian manufactured armed vehicles are definitely better than the Toyota and Mitsubishi trucks our forces are having to use in hot zones.

hehehe, the good old remedy of attaching two metal plates to the sides of the rear compartment!!!

hehehe, the good old remedy of attaching two metal plates to the sides of the rear compartment!!!
I wish we can master that remedy

check out our troops carriers in tribal areas and then check the destroyed footage. maybe you will find it funny but I dont
I helplessly see my fellow soldiers being killed and maimed due to the use of civilian vehicles in a conflict zone.

once done laughing read more from jane's Defence

http://articles.janes.com/articles/Janes-World-Defence-Industry/Jordan--Defence-Industry-Jordan.html

Now thats more than few armor plates on the sides dont you think?
633343438735625000ws4.jpg

I wish we can master that remedy

check out our troops carriers in tribal areas and then check the destroyed footage. maybe you will find it funny but I dont
I helplessly see my fellow soldiers being killed and maimed due to the use of civilian vehicles in a conflict zone.

Not laughing at it or enjoying it.

Just highlighting a practice in a different way.

As you rightly said, the lack of a troop carrier shown in these pics is evident. And attaching two plates at the back does not do the job most of the time.

Anyways, this maybe getting off-topic.

Not laughing at it or enjoying it.

Just highlighting a practice in a different way.

As you rightly said, the lack of a troop carrier shown in these pics is evident. And attaching two plates at the back does not do the job most of the time.

Anyways, this maybe getting off-topic.
It would be helpful to you to read about them first. Plz mention the vehicle you are talking about and I can prove it's either manufactured/upgraded indigenously.

Ifran Bloch,
I think you are underestimating Pak industries. Using trucks for transporting Pakistani troops doesn't mean they are incapable of manufacturing a decent armored IFV, there is Talha and many others. I think it's financially unfeasible to make Pakistani military mobilized with 700k personal. Even USA troops used Hammer more than any other armored vehicles. And they were highly vulnerable.

Ifran Bloch,
I think you are underestimating Pak industries. Using trucks for transporting Pakistani troops doesn't mean they are incapable of manufacturing a decent armored IFV, there is Talha and many others. I think it's financially unfeasible to make Pakistani military mobilized with 700k personal. Even USA troops used Hammer more than any other armored vehicles. And they were highly vulnerable.

I am actually referring to a discussion I was having in a similar thread about our industry
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ational-defence-nov-7-11-a-5.html#post3099864
most 58 and onwards. if you look at those vehicles then you might understand my anguish.

I am not advocating that we setup our own plant on Jordanian designs, maybe procuring Jordanian light armour personal carriers would be cheaper alternative. we are not even using our Mohafiz vehicle which would give some protection to the soldiers vs. small arms fire.

Jordanian military personal carriers you have posted seem to have been primed for Urban warfare where the coward enemy hides behind civilians. I know its economically not viable and also not feasible to only have heavily armoured vehicles but in a hot conflict zone, where conveys and patrols get regularly attacked resulting in huge casualties I think its false economy to settle for civilian tin cans. instead of something that can at least withstand small fire and shrapnel.

since this problem was in my mind I couldnt help but bring it up after seeing a large variety of Jordanian personal military vehicles. if there are no trade restrictions or licence issues then I guess Pakistan must approach KADDB. because we need something yesterday.

I am actually referring to a discussion I was having in a similar thread about our industry
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ational-defence-nov-7-11-a-5.html#post3099864
most 58 and onwards. if you look at those vehicles then you might understand my anguish.

I am not advocating that we setup our own plant on Jordanian designs, maybe procuring Jordanian light armour personal carriers would be cheaper alternative. we are not even using our Mohafiz vehicle which would give some protection to the soldiers vs. small arms fire.

Jordanian military personal carriers you have posted seem to have been primed for Urban warfare where the coward enemy hides behind civilians. I know its economically not viable and also not feasible to only have heavily armoured vehicles but in a hot conflict zone, where conveys and patrols get regularly attacked resulting in huge casualties I think its false economy to settle for civilian tin cans. instead of something that can at least withstand small fire and shrapnel.

since this problem was in my mind I couldnt help but bring it up after seeing a large variety of Jordanian personal military vehicles. if there are no trade restrictions or licence issues then I guess Pakistan must approach KADDB. because we need something yesterday.

I have no idea why there isn't any military joint ventures between Jordan and Pakistan. Jordan benefited from SA, SK, Ukraine, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Turkey and China long experience in military industry either by joint ventures, TOT, or assembly. Don't know why I feel that Jordanian and Pakistani relation got cold the moment Musharraf stepped down. The mutual relation was warm and very close when he was in presidency.

It would be helpful to you to read about them first. Plz mention the vehicle you are talking about and I can prove it's either manufactured/upgraded indigenously.

My comments were not meant for you on the Jordanian products.

Viper Jaws pistol

1287736190.jpg

The Viper Jaws pistol is a heavy duty single- and double-action pistol made in Jordan by KADDB and designed in the United States by the American citizen Wildey Moore, designer of the famous Wildey pistol. Apparently this pistol is the standard issue pistol for the Jordanian armed forces, hence the another designation—JAWS, or Jordan Arms & Weapons System.

Design details

The Viper JAWS is a solid and well made pistol with several interesting features, such as simple and robust design and modular construction. VIPER pistol can be easily reconfigured for several pistol calibers simply by replacing the barrel, breech face insert, the extractor and the magazine. This reconfiguration, as well as a standard field-stripping procedure, requires no tools. Grip panels also can be easily replaced with another unit with different shape or dimensions. Viper is a short recoil operated, locked breech pistol with rotating barrel. On recoil, barrel rotates to unlock from the slide, by following the curved track on the frame. The double action trigger with its linkage is easily accessible for maintenance and cleaning via removable side plate, inserted into the cut cat the right side of the frame from the top. The ambidextrous safety lever is located on both sides of the slide and also acts as a decocker when safety is engaged. Both front and rear sight are dovetailed into the slide and can be easily changed if required.
1287736207.jpg

Temsah

The Temsah (Crocodile) heavy armored personnel carrier is a conversion of the Centurion main battle tanks. Temsah was developed by Jordanian King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau (KADDB) cooperating with South African and British companies. Vehicle was revealed in 2001.
The Centurion MBT has a rear power pack arrangement, what became an issue for the designers in attempt to make troop compartment in the rear part of the vehicle. Designers of the Temsah found a simple solution and swapped front end of the vehicle with the rear, so the vehicle is driving backwards comparing with the original Centurion. Thus the spacious front space of the Centurion was converted to the troop compartment.
The Temsah heavy armored personnel carrier has a low-profile welded hull with a significant inclination angles. Hull sides are covered with massive side skirts. It is claimed that frontal arc provides protection against 120-mm ammunition. Additional passive or explosive reactive armor packages might be fitted.
Prototype of the Temsah was armed with a French GIAT M621 20-mm cannon, however production models should have a British stabilized cannon of the same caliber. Additional armament consists of a 7.62-mm coaxial machine gun. It is claimed that production models of the Temsah will have an anti-tank guided missile launcher.
The Temsah heavy APC has a crew of two and provides accommodation for ten troops. Troops enter and leave the vehicle via a rear ramp or five roof hatches. No firing ports are provided.

Crew: 2 men
Personnel: 10 men

Dimensions and weight:

Weight ~ 35 t
Length ~ 7.8 m
Width 3.4 m
Height ~ 2 m

Armament

Main gun 20-mm cannon
Machine guns 1 x 7.62-mm
four Denel Ingwe anti-tank missiles

81-mm mortar

Mobility

Engine AVDS-1790-V12
Engine power 750 hp
Maximum road speed ~ 50 km/h
Vertical step 0.9 m
Trench 3.35 m
Fording 1.45 m

Variants

1- SWARM (Stabilized Weapon And Reconnaissance Mounting) overhead weapon station, fitted with 20-mm cannon, coaxial 7.62-mm machine gun

temsah_12.jpg

temsah_l1.jpg

temsah_l4.jpg

temsah_l5.jpg

2- SWARM (Stabilized Weapon And Reconnaissance Mounting) overhead weapon station, fitted with 20-mm cannon, coaxial 7.62-mm machine gun and four Denel Ingwe anti-tank missiles
temsah_l8.jpg

3- Mortar carrier, armed with 81-mm mortar.

temsah_l10.jpg

120mmvehiclemountedmech.jpg

Back
Top Bottom