What's new

MADE IN JORDAN

Almost none of the items posted are actually made in Jordan.

To the initiator of the thread:

Dude, post things that are actually made in Jordan. That would be more fun, than putting pictures of stuff, that you have bought or assembled from imported kits. Also put some civilian stuff so that the thread become beautiful but only if they are truly made in Jordan, not some imported or rebranded stuff.

Actually there are many civilian products but I dont have pictures. I have no desire for this BS. Just mention the product you think its not manufactured in Jordan and I will prove its either manufactured or upgraded. Any off topic posts will be reported.

Made in Jordan

saxon
Saxon KADDB armoured vehicle personnel carrier technical data sheet specifications information UK*-*Army Recognition*-*Army Recognition
Saxon_KADDB_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Jordan_Jordanian_army_640.jpg

KADDB receives UKAS accreditation for testing armored material
Jordan News Agency (Petra) |KADDB receives UKAS accreditation for testing armored material

Second picture in post # 20.

AB9C5 Falcon II Turret

The Falcon II turret is being developed by KADDB within the Merlin programme which involves the intellectual development and technology transfer between the South African private sector and Jordan.

Concept design, development, prototyping and project management has been led by KADDB in partnership with Mechanology Design Bureau and IST Dynamics of South Africa.

In addition, the programme is supported by elements of the Jordanian, South African, Swiss and UK defence industries. The first Falcon II turret was completed late in 2002 and then installed on an Al Hussein chassis and this made its first public appearance in early 2004.

Main armament comprises a RUAG Land Systems 120 mm Compact Tank Gun already installed in the previously mentioned AB9B1 Level 2 upgrade programme.

This is fed by a new 10-round bustle-mounted automatic loader developed by Claverham of the UK and gives a rate of fire of 8 rds/min. A 7.62 mm machine gun is mounted coaxial with the main armament and there is also provision to install four canister anti-tank guided weapons.

IST Dynamics is responsible for the turret's electronics and system integration work including the fire-control computer, battle management panels, hand controllers and sighting systems.

The latter includes an independent target-tracking system for commander and gunner. CLS is responsible for power management.

The new turret features an improved survivability package that includes a laser warning system, explosion suppression system, NBC system and add-on armour package. The turret bustle has blow-out panels.

why do u consider it a terrorist group?american and israeli pressure?:undecided:
Of course no, if thats the way Jordan would have considered Hamas a terrorist group but it reconizes and supports it publically despite that America and the west identify it as a terrorist group. Hizbullah tried many times to stage terrorist attacks against Jordan but all of them were failed by Jordanian intelligence forces and the terrorist agents were arrested and returned back to Lebanon as goodwill gesture. Its a terrorist group because they are killing Syrians with Syrian regime as well.

Its nice to see that Jordan tries to go indigenous in its defense efforts.
Of course Jordan can and in my opinion should co develop with other country's until it gains experience
And expertise.

I really loved the RPG. Can I order some for my hunting trip. :yahoo:

very sorry but you were comparing Iran and jordan in industry?

Back
Top Bottom