What's new

Made in India Vehicles

Engines a bit small for a 8 seater van?

May be..but in a car review programme i saw this vehicle, they said the entry level model which has no power steering and A/C is not much good coz the Diesel Engine is placed under the driver seat and may cause some over heating problem for driver..
But the model with A/C and power steering,

* A Very powerful A/C with 6 vents (2 roof vents for rear passengers)
* With 4 people and aircon running, the vehicle never showed any laziness
* Second raw seating can accomodate a 7 footer guy with ease.
* Enhanced Safety measures and very good ride comfort offered
* Dont have any external rails for rear doors, that improves its looking.
* It sized less than 4metres, makes easy to use it for city use too :)

Tata Pixel Concept breaks partial cover at Geneva!

Tata-Pixel-Concept.jpg

The Tata Pixel is Tata Motors’ showstopper at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show. This micro city car has a similar measure to that of a Nano, has three doors instead of five and can seat four adults. Tata’s main aim with the Pixel is to maximize interior space, a trait Tata is renowned for, while keeping the external dimensions in tune with that of the Nano, to make the Pixel a true blue city car.

Tata-Pixel-Concept-2.jpg

To suit big boned European frames, the Pizel comes with Gullwing doors for ease of ingress and egress. Also, the Pixel’s body will conform to the stringent European NCAP safety rating and will also be outfitted with safety equipment like ABS and Airbags. from the pictures, it appears that the Pixel will come with bigger wheels making and topping it all off, a CRDI diesel engine will power the Pixel which could make it one of the most fuel efficient cars ever produced.

Tata-Pixel-Concept-3.jpg

This, as Tata Motors are targeting a fuel economy number of more than 40 KMPL for the 2011 Tata Nano CRDI. Along with the remarkable fuel economy, the Tata Pixel will spearhead Tata’s push into the European city car market sometime in 2013. The biggest bummer however is the fact that the Pixel might not see a simultaneous Indian launch as this city car has been designed exclusively for the European markets.

i know its not funny.
but actually.. I AM the one that keeps reading this in all of your local news reports.
and i dont care if u asked my opinion or what.
im democratic and i have damn opinion!

Werent you banned before? For saying that some aero india thread needs closed because turkey did not particpate? LOL. Holy epic fk. And no you arent allowed to have opinion. Chuck Norris says so. Chuck Norris says also you arent democratic.

Werent you banned before? For saying that some aero india thread needs closed because turkey did not particpate? LOL. Holy epic fk. And no you arent allowed to have opinion. Chuck Norris says so. Chuck Norris says also you arent democratic.

quote me saying that aero india thread needs to be closed because turkey did not participate.

Mods deleted all those posts. Even mine. And you know you did. knowing the number of times you were banned suffices...

yea sure dude..
let me say what i said..
i said.. aero india is nothing more then a show off event for the mmrca compitions.
thats what i said.
i said.. for me as a Turk it sucked more because Turkey didn't participate and also many other country.
an even like in Emirates right now.. thats what i call an event.

But everyone is so hyped up with INDIA STRONG!!!1!! and INDIA BIGGEST and INDIA INDIGENOUS and INDIA BEST and all that.

next time try to read.

^^^

Lol, poor xMustiiej70. Barely back for an hour and banned already.

Gotta love him though! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom