What's new

Made in India Vehicles

ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE EVEN MY FRIEND WHICH IS FAN OF AUDI SAW THAT AND WAS KINDA PSISED UAWHAUA

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

of that motorcycle looks like a tire of a sportcar.
instead motor wheel
what im trying to say is..
INDIANS HAVE EXTREMELY UGLY TASTE IN CARS AND MOTORS.

Holy-Facepalm.jpg

like seriously..
i just cant understand how EVERY SINGLE car or jeep or motor or whatever is looking so awful.
india can be a very powerful country with his uncontrolled huge size of population.
i really dont hope these cars will take over the world.
such ugly models.
atleast have some decent good looking cars with a good line on it

like seriously..
i just cant understand how EVERY SINGLE car or jeep or motor or whatever is looking so awful.
india can be a very powerful country with his uncontrolled huge size of population.
i really dont hope these cars will take over the world.
such ugly models.
atleast have some decent good looking cars with a good line on it

Tell me what did you find awful?
Yeah,Turkey is known for manufacturing great cars?!huh?:lol: i don't even know one Turkish Company of anything!!!!

*facepalm*

just everything.
the parts the models thye dont fit together.
they jsut look awful.
in the eyes of a 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN they probaly only see 100% 100% 100%%%!!!
but trust me they are ugly.
look at european,US,japan,chinese,korean cars.
THEY LOOK HOT.

lol just reading the news india wants turkey to invest in his country especially in this sector:contracting, consultancy, tourism, energy, transportation, infrastructure, science and technology

oh well.. maybe we have a bright future of good looking cars from india!

who says its 1way street?
im just saying india wants turkey to help them.
thats good.
since you make ugly cars.

who says its 1way street?
im just saying india wants turkey to help them.
thats good.
since you make ugly cars.

:rofl: Ignorant st***

India's auto export may grow 15% this fiscal

The government said the country's total vehicle export is likely to increase by up to 15 per cent in the current fiscal, as demand from Europe is expected to rise.

"We may see a 10-15 per cent increase in auto exports over and above the last fiscal's export," Joint Secretary in the Department of Heavy Industry Ambuj Sharma said.

According to the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), the overall vehicle export from India grew by 17.90 per cent at 18,04,619 units in the last financial year, while the same stood at 15,30,594 units in 2008-09.

Sharma said most of the European nations that are growing will lead to an increase in consumer spending and demand for auto sales in those regions.

The European nations are a major destination for the Indian auto industry's passenger car export.

The country's car export registered a robust growth of 33.23 per cent in the last fiscal, at a time when many major global auto markets witnessed a decline.

wtf are you posting?
im saying 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN cars are ugly.
atleast the ugliest car making country .
i cant have this opinion?
do i have to like it?
am i saying indian industry is small or whatever?
look at you..
its like i threw a cent in a box full of jews.
relax bro

wtf are you posting?
im saying 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN cars are ugly.
atleast the ugliest car making country .
i cant have this opinion?
do i have to like it?
am i saying indian industry is small or whatever?
look at you..
its like i threw a cent in a box full of jews.
relax bro

100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN have won best design award internationally.. send a message to them saying u dont agree

domain-b.com : Tata Nano wins design award

oh my god..

WHAT PART DONT YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN IM SAYING THE 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN CARS ARE AWFUL LOOKING.
THIS IS MY OPINION.
I DONT GIVE A IF YOU GOT A REWAR OR A OSCAR FOR IT.
I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE IT.
DO YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND?

i tried explaining. if you still are gonna post reports about how good and great they are.
imma go suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god..

WHAT PART DONT YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN IM SAYING THE 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN CARS ARE AWFUL LOOKING.
THIS IS MY OPINION.
I DONT GIVE A IF YOU GOT A REWAR OR A OSCAR FOR IT.
I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE IT.
DO YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND?

Nobody asked for ur choice of likeness.. just stop jumping into all threads and telling 100% indigenousn in all.. its kinda irritating seeing it all the time... dont do it over and over again.. its not funny anymore...

i know its not funny.
but actually.. I AM the one that keeps reading this in all of your local news reports.
and i dont care if u asked my opinion or what.
im democratic and i have damn opinion!

i know its not funny.
but actually.. I AM the one that keeps reading this in all of your local news reports.
and i dont care if u asked my opinion or what.
im democratic and i have damn opinion!

Why are u reading our local news report in netherlands :lol:

Back
Top Bottom