What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
India has no courage to attack on Pakistan although the skirmishes will be continue, its a part of Indian Planing.

Pak's open aggression at border-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos @Aeronaut @Oscar @Zakii @nuclearpak @araz @fatman17 and others guys check this video on this link which I have posted a times now reporter spends a day on forward post and exposing so called Pakistanis violations but what the hell Indian Army is using I mean that huge monster size gun what is that ?

This is a little tit for tat to highlight the dangers of the unresolved Kashmir crisis. I dont think much will come out of it. I dont think things have come to a head YET for the two countries to be at loggerheads with each other. I think the two countries need to sit together and start seeing what is the best solution for this crisis once and for all.
Araz

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird coming from an Indian Channel ....

"Antiaircraft guns used for launching massive attacks : NDTV"

WTF ....

This is getting ridiculous.

They are using small artillery and heavy mortar fire, rockets and we are sitting ducks and only responding with small arms.

Conversely though, this proves that India is the aggressor and using heavy weaponry.

Use some force FFS. Nawaz Sharif is still in his honeymoon with India...

Well firing and return firing.... This is not helping both of us in anyway....

This is getting ridiculous.

They are using small artillery and heavy mortar fire, rockets and we are sitting ducks and only responding with small arms.

Conversely though, this proves that India is the aggressor and using heavy weaponry.

Use some force FFS. Nawaz Sharif is still in his honeymoon with India...

How does that prove India is the aggressor? Did you expect retaliation to be in the type acceptable & anticipated by you? Was watching news this morning (probably NDTV), saw footage of Pakistani bunkers being targetted & destroyed. I believe that the India retaliation this time is aimed at causing substantial damage to Pakistani posts.This is not just another ordinary gun battle, this time things are a lot more ferocious.

Weird coming from an Indian Channel ....

"Antiaircraft guns used for launching massive attacks : NDTV"

WTF ....

AAAs (often called Ack Ack guns) can be used to target land installations as well.

They do have some awesome firepower, see the video.

Actually, the chances of Pakistan breaking up internally and parts of it merging into Iran and Afghanistan are much higher than your scenario. That has also been predicted much more recently.

Afghanistan merging with Pakistan have more chances than Pakistan merging with Afghanistan and Baluchistan is going no where Sir only few baluch are against Pakistan most are with Pakistan and Mr majority in Baluchistan are pashtun not Baluch and Iran is doing nothing we are ready to face you are running away for past one and a half decade

How does that prove India is the aggressor? Did you expect retaliation to be in the type acceptable & anticipated by you? Was watching news this morning (probably NDTV), saw footage of Pakistani bunkers being targetted & destroyed. I believe that the India retaliation this time is aimed at causing substantial damage to Pakistani posts

We haven't targeted posts with rockets or mortars, we have only fired small arms and used mortars scarcely. Now escalation is done by India by bringing in some medium weaponry and using extensive mortar fire.

This is not just another ordinary gun battle, this time things are a lot more ferocious.

Yup...I concur.

We haven't targeted posts with rockets or mortars, we have only fired small arms and used mortars scarcely. Now escalation is done by India by bringing in some medium weaponry and using extensive mortar fire.

Yup...I concur.
Than what the hell are waiting for we should give our soldiers freedom and also heavy weapons to fire back and ask the to fire 10 bullets in response to one bullet fired by Indians

That does not mean anything.. If you are attacking us, we will only decide the magnitude and location of our response..

This was quiet expected after the Defense minister removed the leash ....
@sandy_3126
What do you think brother... ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom