LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
1474armyops1.jpg

Army-day-13-7.jpg

rr18.jpg

Ek Kharoch Ke Badle Tu Kitna Pitega Bhaiya

:sniper: :sick: :butcher: :hang2:

Two contrasts we can see right now. While Indian media is busy building up war hysteria with supposedly Pakistani soldiers intercepts and destroyed bunkers, Pakistani media on the other hand is busy discussing zimni elections and whether Zamrud Khan is a hero or a villain. LOC events least on the priority of Pakistani media.

It is good as well as bad at the same time.

I think Pak media has been told to ignore the emerging reports - so that PA can maintain deniability
regarding any deaths or loss of firing platforms.

Errr...if villages are being attacked, then why are PA troops withdrawing from the posts, and heading
to some fallback position at a "mosque" (as the intercepts show)??

Shouldn't they be standing their ground at the posts and continue firing on Indian personnel?

That looks like an act of cowardice for me, if what you say is true.
Mr our troops are on posts you and they are hitting you back and hitting you back really hard that is why you have lost soldiers your soldiers are injured not ours so stop posting lies Mr

I am watching TV you are pounding villages not our Army Mr you have done nothing yes you lost 6 soldiers and around 14 have been injured so far but nothing in return so please first do something before talking

So you think. Don't worry, in the mood that the IA is in now, more will get done. That is a given. In the meantime, hold on to that blanket.......

I think Pak media has been told to ignore the emerging reports - so that PA can maintain deniability
regarding any deaths or loss of firing platforms.

It isn't like that. Even before in the previous tensions and skirmishes. Same thing happened even before. Our media never builds war hysteria like there counterparts do in India.

It is both positive and negative in my opinion.

Sir who said Pakistani is not fighting for Palestine Sir all Muslims around the world try their level best to fight Pakistanis are their to fight for Palestine Pakistanis have reached Burma for your information Mr and also Syria and soon you would see the results in these areas it is a reality the reality which is being faced by USA and Nato at every day bases in Afghanistan as well as in Yemen in Somalia and other places Mr

Wow ! Could you please share some articles which confirms your opinion ?

Mr our troops are on posts you and they are hitting you back and hitting you back really hard that is why you have lost soldiers your soldiers are injured not ours so stop posting lies Mr

No Mr., the available footage shows PA positions being hit hard and I'm pretty sure 10s of bodies have been
flung into the air in the mortar fire Mr,

PA troops are only withdrawing to fallbock pos. Mr. they know it will be foolish to attack IA when their cover
platforms (the posts) are compromised and the enemy is equipped with heavy weapons.

The last they would want to do Mr is to be caught in the open with mortars flying all around.

The intercepts show PA troops have withdrawn to some mosque, where I think they will pray for
strength and courage to face IA Mr, but still mortar and shrapnel can rip through flesh much easily
than rip through sandbag walls Mr.

Pray in the mosque and come back Mr. we are waiting for you.

But beware whatever cover you had is down, your fallback pos. (the mosque) will also be shelled the
next time you get smarty Mr.

No Mr., the available footage shows PA positions being hit hard and I'm pretty sure 10s of bodies have been
flung into the air in the mortar fire Mr,

PA troops are only withdrawing to fallbock pos. Mr. they know it will be foolish to attack IA when their cover
platforms (the posts) are compromised and the enemy is equipped with heavy weapons.

The last they would want to do Mr is to be caught in the open with mortars flying all around.

The intercepts show PA troops have withdrawn to some mosque, where I think they will pray for
strength and courage to face IA Mr, but still mortar and shrapnel can rip through flesh much easily
than rip through sandbag walls Mr.

Pray in the mosque and come back Mr. we are waiting for you.

But beware whatever cover you had is down, your fallback pos. (the mosque) will also be shelled the
next time you get smarty Mr.

Not one soldier hit yet Mr not single one you are only bombing villages not Army Sir Mr not soldier lost by Pakistan Army thanks to ALLAH but you have lost many and also lot of your soldiers are injured

Not one soldier hit yet Mr not single one you are only bombing villages not Army Sir Mr not soldier lost by Pakistan Army thanks to ALLAH but you have lost many and also lot of your soldiers are injured

Hiding the reports does not bring a dead soldier back to life Mr. Your media & Army HQ are afraid to
show the real reports Mr. Remember what happened in Kargil Mr. you refused to accept dead bodies
of PA personnel/Pakistani nationals so that it appears like fewer Pak people were killed Mr.

We are aware of all your dirty tactics to hide death toll Mr. But it doesn't help the reality. We will
most certainly ambush you again when you try to rebuild these forward posts Mr. and as I said
your fallback pos. (the mosque) will also be hit by mortar fire next time Mr.

Hiding the reports does not bring a dead soldier back to life Mr. Your media & Army HQ are afraid to
show the real reports Mr. Remember what happened in Kargil Mr. you refused to accept dead bodies
of PA personnel/Pakistani nationals so that it appears like fewer Pak people were killed Mr.

We are aware of all your dirty tactics to hide death toll Mr. But it doesn't help the reality. We will
most certainly ambush you again when you try to rebuild these forward posts Mr. and as I said

We don't hide Sir we haven't hidden one single thing Mr your Army is failing to hit back they have failed for past few weeks and they in desperation target villagers all our soldiers are safe Sir nothing happened but you lost many and many of yours are injured and in hospitals Sir keep dreaming Sir but you are failing every time thanks to ALLAH

Stop using drugs... and ask ur army to stop fake battles... destroying their own bunkers n acting as dead enemy soldiers doesnt work... just like fake imaginery bodies (tht vanished without a trace... no protests from their families... no graveyards etc bs)..

Let them think that, it makes no difference, IA has estimated a number of PA soldiers killed already.

We don't hide Sir we haven't hidden one single thing Mr your Army is failing to hit back they have failed for past few weeks and they in desperation target villagers all our soldiers are safe Sir nothing happened but you lost many and many of yours are injured and in hospitals Sir keep dreaming Sir but you are failing every time thanks to ALLAH

Thanks to ALLAH Mr. now you can spend quality time counting dead bodies inside the forward posts Mr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom