What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen Sb,
You are absolutely right. But for our youth to gear up needs divorce from star plus culture. Are we ready to do that.

I am ready waiting for this day for my whole life if them come would love to hunt them down Man I am waiting for that you when ever offer Salah make dua for me that I die in the battlefield fighting the enemies of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Muslims and before I die I take out 150 of the enemies at least 150

1:150? uh ...

Yes I am not a soldier but Army should allow people to come and join them in fight if they (Indians) want war we will give to them but please offer dua for me which I just asked you

We fight together, until we run out of guns, ammo, men or enemies to kill. Our Saudi friends would have to fit the bill for the petrol we'll need to burn their bodies, to give them a respectful mass burial as well as to prevent the disease..

@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:
These so called dumbos known as analysts will be proven wrong sooner or later war with India is inevitable

:lol: How old are you?? Looks like this is more of a wish than prophecy on your part.. Dont you have anything good to live for that you are so hell bent on dying ?

You are not special, you are just an ordinary Pakistani. This is why i asked, you this question. Our enemies know that they won't be fighting 600,000 PA soldiers - they will be fighting millions of armed youth, directly or indirectly. We can outnumber their military if it comes to that, its not 1965 when we had to beg for even bullets from America and us civilians only had gandasas, sticks and old LeeEnfields. Today Pakistani civilians are the 5th most heavily armed civilian population on earth with 18,000,000 firearms. It will be a Turkey shoot Indians better not instigate.

This is what bleeding you..like the gun drama at Islamabad.
Firearms can be fired only. No other use except violence.

1:150? uh ...

India is surely doomed.. Earlier 1 Muslim Pakistani was equal to 10 Hindoos, but now the ratio has gone up to 1:150.. The only safety we have is that we have almost same number of Muslims in India as Pakistan.. So hopefully that will cancel out.. :)

Gen Sb,
You are absolutely right. But for our youth to gear up needs divorce from star plus culture. Are we ready to do that.

Are you willing to see your families, kids, women and elderly threatened by an enemy force? - If the answer is no than you have answered your own question.

To win a war, we'd have to fight as a nation, not let our soldiers do all of the work. We'd have to fight until either we run out of men or enemies.

This is what bleeding you..like the gun drama at Islamabad.
Firearms can be fired only. No other use except violence.

We don't need your opinions on whats bleeding us. I am just making it clear that if Indian generals don't calculate 100 million Pakistani men almost 80% of whom are of military age, and are armed into their calculus while making plans to take away our liberty, they are in for a disaster.

OMG!! 1:150?? Hhahahahahahhaha

OMG!! 1:150?? Hhahahahahahhaha

In today's environment, 1 person killing himself to kill 150 is only possible in one scenario which is quite common in Pak-Afghan areas. And that scenario is surely not seen in military battles :)

We don't need your opinions on whats bleeding us. I am just making it clear that if Indian generals don't calculate 100 million Pakistani men almost 80% of whom are of military age, and are armed into their calculus while making plans to take away our liberty, they are in for a disaster.

:lol: you guys are just working yourself up into a frenzy... No one (except probably your own local crop of religious extremists) is planning to deny you, your liberty

In today's environment, 1 person killing himself to kill 150 is only possible in one scenario which is quite common in Pak-Afghan areas. And that scenario is surely not seen in military battles :)

:lol: you guys are just working yourself up into a frenzy... No one (except probably your own local crop of religious extremists) is planning to deny you, your liberty

No, its because 'we won't let you'.

And that would our internal matter,like if i start more people are starving to death daily in India and more than dozen of insurgencies in your country then i would be out of context just like you are because it has nothing to do with our Rivalry and our determination to protect our Motherland...

LOL, looks like Pakistani members are trying to scare us with their bluster about gun culture and every Pakistani being a potential soldier with a gun of his own. This is an exterior show - on the inside they are probably trembling with fear.

And that would our internal matter,

Absolutely.. We dont want anything to do with the likes of LeJ or TTP

like if i start more people are starving to death daily in India and more than dozen of insurgencies in your country then i would be out of context just like you are because it has nothing to do with our Rivalry and our determination to protect our Motherland...

Mate, I am not out of context, because I am not commenting on your internal matters, but the fact that your expectations of India launching at attack at you that will relieve pressure on your military that they are experiencing from your internal issues are not going to be fulfilled..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom