What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no huge monster sized gun, its just light artillery and mortar. The stuff flying in the air are flares.

Indian media is doing nothing but creating war hysteria, this so called report may well have been fabricated.

Okay thanks what Pakistan has in response can you post details I mean the on front posts

There is no huge monster sized gun, its just light artillery and mortar. The stuff flying in the air are flares.

Indian media is doing nothing but creating war hysteria, this so called report may well have been fabricated.
Jang+Ka+Muhoorat+-+Orya+Maqbool+Jaan+-+13-August+2013.jpg

Pak's open aggression at border-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos @Aeronaut @Oscar @Zakii @nuclearpak @araz @fatman17 and others guys check this video on this link which I have posted a times now reporter spends a day on forward post and exposing so called Pakistanis violations but what the hell Indian Army is using I mean that huge monster size gun what is that ?

Just look at his breath...... as he is going to die in next moment afraid and scared :haha: :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually like Orya Sahib, but this one is a bit too outrageous.

I usually like Orya Sahib, but this one is a bit too outrageous.

I don't know about that but sooner or later war with India will happen it is inevitable buy the way India two days back also used their Anti Tank Missile which landed on a village I think it of French origin

I don't know about that but sooner or later war with India will happen it is inevitable buy the way India two days back also used their Anti Tank Missile which landed on a village I think it of French origin

They are Milan ATGMs, outdated and can't do much damage. We throw back at them, what they throw at us.

Dafa karo yar, it has gotten too boring now. They know what awaits them here.

Yes I know that their media don't realize they can't use whole of its Army against us now because half a million is in Kashmir lot other is deployed on China which they would never remove they are surrounded by every side

Yes I know that their media don't realize they can't use whole of its Army against us now because half a million is in Kashmir lot other is deployed on China which they would never remove they are surrounded by every side

Forget their numerical strength, what are you going to do if they invade?

Forget their numerical strength, what are you going to do if they invade?

I am ready waiting for this day for my whole life if them come would love to hunt them down Man I am waiting for that you when ever offer Salah make dua for me that I die in the battlefield fighting the enemies of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Muslims and before I die I take out 150 of the enemies at least 150

I am ready waiting for this day for my whole life if them come would love to hunt them down Man I am waiting for that you when ever offer Salah make dua for me that I die in the battlefield fighting the enemies of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Muslims and before I die I take out 150 of the enemies at least 150

You are not special, you are just an ordinary Pakistani. This is why i asked, you this question. Our enemies know that they won't be fighting 600,000 PA soldiers - they will be fighting millions of armed youth, directly or indirectly. We can outnumber their military if it comes to that, its not 1965 when we had to beg for even bullets from America and us civilians only had gandasas, sticks and old LeeEnfields. Today Pakistani civilians are the 5th most heavily armed civilian population on earth with 18,000,000 firearms. It will be a Turkey shoot Indians better not instigate.

Frankly, even the most moronic of defence analysts do not expect India and Pakistan to ever launch a full blown attack against each other. The reactions and retaliations will always (from both sides) come in asymmetric ways. Remember, the aim of policy makers will not be to kill a jawan in exchange of the jawan but to visibly demonstrate a punitive action. That punitive action can be military, political, diplomatic or economical. But whatever it will be, it will be localized with a wriggle room left to negotiate..

So you can hang your AK 47 back on the wall and resign your self to living a life where you will not get killed fighting Indian forces. There are other ways to die young (including smoking and drinking and unsafe sex). If you are hell bent on dying young, you should try those out. Your chances would be higher there :D

You are not special, you are just an ordinary Pakistani. This is why i asked, you this question. Our enemies know that they won't be fighting 600,000 PA soldiers - they will be fighting millions of armed youth, directly or indirectly. We can outnumber their military if it comes to that, its not 1965 when we had to beg for even bullets from America and us civilians only had gandasas, sticks and old LeeEnfields. Today Pakistani civilians are the 5th most heavily armed civilian population on earth with 18,000,000 firearms. It will be a Turkey shoot Indians better not instigate.
Yes I am not a soldier but Army should allow people to come and join them in fight if they (Indians) want war we will give to them but please offer dua for me which I just asked you

Frankly, even the most moronic of defence analysts do not expect India and Pakistan to ever launch a full blown attack against each other. The reactions and retaliations will always (from both sides) come in asymmetric ways. Remember, the aim of policy makers will not be to kill a jawan in exchange of the jawan but to visibly demonstrate a punitive action. That punitive action can be military, political, diplomatic or economical. But whatever it will be, it will be localized with a wriggle room left to negotiate..

So you can hang your AK 47 back on the wall and resign your self to living a life where you will not get killed fighting Indian forces. There are other ways to die young (including smoking and drinking and unsafe sex). If you are hell bent on dying young, you should try those out. Your chances would be higher there :D
These so called dumbos known as analysts will be proven wrong sooner or later war with India is inevitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom