What's new

Live TV Debate Challenge: Imran Khan VS Nawaz Sharif.

ain't gonna happen, these lions don't have balls to face a worthy opponent.. :P

Sher aya Sher aya Sher aya...

Chal Sher, maidaan main aa...

HAHAAHA #Ik & his blunt stunts ... if he was so confident then why the hell he didnt nominated his papers from #MNS constituency ... #PTI looking for some last left trick ..#PTIforPTi ..yeh ker day gay wo ker day ar nonmination papers file kia hamsayy ki constituency sy .... lol

Sher ke moun per Imran khan ne balla mar diya. They have no answer for this balla!

Imran Khan ka NS ko kullam kulla challenge

[video]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz8uzb_geo-reports-imran-challenges-nawaz-to-debate-23-apr-2013_news[/video]

HAHAAHA #Ik & his blunt stunts ... if he was so confident then why the hell he didnt nominated his papers from #MNS constituency ... #PTI looking for some last left trick ..#PTIforPTi ..yeh ker day gay wo ker day ar nonmination papers file kia hamsayy ki constituency sy .... lol

PTI finalized all Lahore tickets way before PML-N, so PML-N had best chance to put strongest candidate against IK in Lahore, but they didn't..

its a great idea. But Nawaz Sharif will never accept it. He and his party will make a fun of this offer and tell the people they have been in politics for very long and they have nothing to hide blah, blha blah.. a typical Pakistani dishonest trait to delay or side step a legitimate offer.

If Nawaz is so sincere and he has nothing to hid, he should be able to talk directly in front of Pakistan. He should be a 'lion', a real on for change. One with real courage.

It happens all around the world, not just America. In a live debate the prospecting leaders exchange in a dialogue that tells the nation who has what plan. Actually Nawaz has no plan, like Zardari so he will never come live on TV.

Nawz sharif is a loser, he has next to zero oration abilities when faced with an educated audience. Since he considers himself to be Amir ul momineen, he doesn't like being questioned. Imran Khan on the other hand is the name of an entire different ball game, i haven't seen ANY pre-recorded interview of him except in the International media. He speaks his heart out.

my 8 year of naphew can make a educated grown up speechless, should he become the prime minister
Manmohan sigh cant answer when you ask him "how are you Today" he will just smile!

Why no ask "SHER" to come out ?

DEKO DEKO KOUN AYA SHER KA SHAKARI AYA - After hearing that Nawaz Sharif is hiding in Lahore Qilla

PMLN should forward Hanif Abbassi for the debate :lol: like always lame attempts for popularity by PTI.

No answer from PMLN supporters. sab ko chup lag gaye hai kya ? :lol:

I don't think so that they even dare to face IK,because of their past evils...Ik can easily shut them up by pointing out all the blunders and errors they made...and as Ik has well educated workers and fresh minds with great ideas,therefore they can also suggest better solutions to these goddamn losers :woot:

Imagine, Asad Umar vs Mushahid Ullah hussain...or any PML guy for that matter!

So basically what you are saying is, NS is a coward and does not has the balls to face IK head on? You want NS minions to face IK in a contest, wonderful analysis my friend.

PTI has historically won 1 seat (i.e. sum total of 16 years) why the heck should NS give IK any importance? PTI is desperate to be acknowledged while this election is still between PMLN vs PPP.

Back
Top Bottom