What's new

Live TV Debate Challenge: Imran Khan VS Nawaz Sharif.

Many Pmln leaders have challenged IK for a debate, if IK cant debate with them, why should Nawaz Sharif debate with IK ????

Its PMLN vs PPP - PTI is desperate to make it PTI vs PMLN. PMLN should be very clear on this, IK is a tool while Zardari can still become a serious threat if he manages to pull the alliances.

Its PMLN vs PPP - PTI is desperate to make it PTI vs PMLN. PMLN should be very clear on this, IK is a tool while Zardari can still become a serious threat if he manages to pull the alliances.

Its either Pmln or anti Pmln in this election, every party is trying to stop Pmln but they will fail

PTI has historically won 1 seat (i.e. sum total of 16 years) why the heck should NS give IK any importance? PTI is desperate to be acknowledged while this election is still between PMLN vs PPP.

But PTI will definitely dent to PMLn

Its either Pmln or anti Pmln in this election, every party is trying to stop Pmln but they will fail

It is not Bhutto that vote will be caste on Bhutto vote & anti Bhutto vote basis .... NS has not such caliber .... Actually ganjay ne sab se bigari hui hai ... Now he is in isolation .......... And his all representatives are very "BAD TAMEEZ"

PTI has historically won 1 seat (i.e. sum total of 16 years) why the heck should NS give IK any importance? PTI is desperate to be acknowledged while this election is still between PMLN vs PPP.

This election is different, this is the first time PTI is a serious contender. There is not a single party that can pull in crowds like IK did in Lahore and Karachi. But anyways, i am glad that i got the answer from you that NS is a coward and does not has the balls to face Imran Khan one on one. He lets his minions do the dirty work for him, i guess he is contempt with himself with his Niharis and Tikkay's :omghaha:.

Many Pmln leaders have challenged IK for a debate, if IK cant debate with them, why should Nawaz Sharif debate with IK ????

Are they the leaders of the party? A debate is held between equals, it is quite clear that NS is afraid of IK and that is why he does not has the balls to face him one on one.

This election is different, this is the first time PTI is a serious contender. There is not a single party that can pull in crowds like IK did in Lahore and Karachi. But anyways, i am glad that i got the answer from you that NS is a coward and does not has the balls to face Imran Khan one on one. He lets his minions do the dirty work for him, i guess he is contempt with himself with his Niharis and Tikkay's :omghaha:.

Are they the leaders of the party? A debate is held between equals, it is quite clear that NS is afraid of IK and that is why he does not has the balls to face him one on one.

Turning this logic around IK is a coward and don't have the balls to tackle Hanif Abbassi (by the way mark my words - IK will lose against Hanif in RWP). PTI or IK is simply not worth it, they want the limelight on shoulders of PMLN, the day NS sits in any debate with PTI he will be accepting that principle opponent of PMLN is PTI which is not true. The battle like always is between PMLN and PPP. PTI is nuisance value created by GHQ.

Nawaz will never accept this challenge. He knows IK will skin him in 15 minutes and everyone will know that he's a clown.

NS is an absolute failure in life. He was an academic failure during his college days and was a political failure when he was PM twice. His tenure was without a doubt one of the worst in Pakistan's history, to sum my point up he lacks integrity and the charisma that is required of a leader. So, you are absolutely right in stating that IK will skin him alive in an open debate.

But there is one thing he is good at, and that is corruption and looting. This is how he has been able to stay popular among the illiterate Pakistanis, by handing out patronage and money. I am willing to bet anything that the supporters of PML-N on this forum are in someway associated with PML-N, they derive benefit from them in some way.

When did any PML leader challenge IK for a debate?

The battle like always is between PMLN and PPP.

You have got to be kidding me...!!!

PPP is completely riding on the Bhutto factor, no media campaign, no jalsas, no rallies, no nothing. They are just sitting and waiting to see what happens...except Sindh, PPP has no chance anywhere.

Turning this logic around IK is a coward and don't have the balls to tackle Hanif Abbassi (by the way mark my words - IK will lose against Hanif in RWP). PTI or IK is simply not worth it, they want the limelight on shoulders of PMLN, the day NS sits in any debate with PTI he will be accepting that principle opponent of PMLN is PTI which is not true. The battle like always is between PMLN and PPP. PTI is nuisance value created by GHQ.

Hanif Abbasi is a personal servant of Nawaz Shariff, so why in the world would IK have a debate against a servant. IK will white wash Hanif Abbasi in the polls from Rawalpindi, will make him cry like a little girl :omghaha:. So what you are telling me is that Nawaz Sharif is a coward and does not has the guts to face the leader of another party in a debate? What you are telling me is that he lets his personal servants do the dirty work for him? Thank You so much for making that clear for us. Also i don't know what polls you have been looking at but PPP is certain for an absolute white wash. PTI leads the polls and PML-N follows them closely behind as a second. This is a battle between PTI and PML-N, anyone with half a brain and with some education knows that.

Back
Top Bottom