What's new

Life in Australia as an Immigrant

I am sorry to say this was your first post on this thread if I am not wrong

This was before:

The last person you wanna ask is Developeroreo.

In hindsight, I should have ignored the taunt.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I went Gold Coast loved it defently could live there.

My first reaction to Surfer's Paradise? What the h*ll is this concrete jungle piece of ****!

But then again, I had just finished several months of backpacking around Australia, including WA and NT.

This was before:

In hindsight, I should have ignored the taunt.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

My first reaction to Surfer's Paradise? What the h*ll is this concrete jungle piece of ****!

But then again, I had just finished several months of backpacking around Australia, including WA and NT.

Lolll they have a great chocolate cafe at the marina in Gold Coast.

Wouldnt mind going to Kakadu

Wouldnt mind going to Kakadu

Kakadu is awesome! Spiders that eat birds!

We camped at this campsite near a river and the bridge was low enough that big as$ crocs were sitting ON the bridge!

The creepiest thing is to go near (but not too near!) the river at night and see a whole bunch of double red lights in the night as crocs lay waiting for the current to stream fish into their mouths.

PS. If you like chocolate cafes, it's hard to beat the Lindt store in Martin Place, Sydney. It's the official store of the actual Swiss company.

Kakadu is awesome! Spiders that eat birds!

We camped at this campsite near a river and the bridge was low enough that big as$ crocs were sitting ON the bridge!

The creepiest thing is to go near (but not too near!) the river at night and see a whole bunch of double red lights in the night as crocs lay waiting for the current to stream fish into their mouths.

PS. If you like chocolate cafes, it's hard to beat the Lindt store in Martin Place, Sydney. It's the official store of the actual Swiss company.

What spiders are those=o

Lindt is ******* amazing.

I accuse you of linking skin colour to Australian because almost every australian poster you say is a false flagger or has indian origin.

Therefore i say you DONT have to be white to be Australian..........l

Your arguments reminded me of a pleasant yet insanely astonishing story, atleast for myself and some of my friends.

I was working on an assignment (socket programming during my Masters at RMIT university in 2001) when a friend of mine asked me to review and eliminate an error for his Australian friend's assignment on Advanced Programming (C++). I went through the debugger, identified the problem to be analytical, solved it and then stated how ch**** the Australian was as he was unable to resolve the minor issue, I actually said a few words to my friend Deepak as well for not being able to solve it on his own.

Anyway, time went by and the Australian 'Chris' became a very good friend of mine too, he often asked me to help him and on many occasions I made fun of him in Urdu with Deepak. We used to hang out, discuss assignments, sports, girls, we used to go out together and so on. Ofcourse the group grew with time. Finally we all graduated and began job hunt and so during that time we went on a picnic, Chris, Deepak and many other guys were drinking....Chris had one too many and during a conversation he suddenly blurted 'Mei Ch**** nahi hun'!! For a moment the rest of us were in shock.

Again he repeated the same thing and so Deepak said 'who called you a chutia?', and he pointed towards me and said, he did. Anyway finally that day he told us how he could fluently speak hindi and how his mother was Indian and all. I was quite embarrassed and he was having the fun of his life reminding us of all the times we had made fun of him and how he had to keep a straight face despite being able to understand everything. It was actually a moment of truth for me and ever since, I have been careful of those whom I think may not understand me but just might do.

84656_v1.jpg

He accused that Malaysian guy of being an Indian.

He accused Cardsharp and Chinese Dragon of being Indian apoligists.

He accuses Ahmad (afghan member) of being an Indian , whose user name back then was Unity .

it just goes on................

Paranoia!

That's the word.

Combined with hallucination, its a toxic combination.

And it is at full play here. ;)

My best guess: Hid Indian team lead and then his Indian boss didn't treat him very well.

You must be one of those Indian IT 'geniuses'.

Yes, our IT prowess has completely overshadowed you guys. Nothng new.

Logic, not your forte, is it? No worries.

Others call your brand of logic "rhetoric". And yes, I am not terribly good at your brand of logic.

Since this topic doesn't involve 'Muslim invasion of India' we never expected anything from you.

I never set out to fulfill your expectations. Same as India doesn't need to prove secularism and democracy to you guys (who have never done it themselves but seem to know it all) ;)

Indian insecurities are always fun to witness. Especially when they get their 'superpower' clock cleaned.

I notice that the use of "Incredible India" has gone down for some reason after I pointed out something. ;)

To everyone else, it is very clear who is insecure, who is a poodle and who sees "Indian" behind every stone.

I already explained how ordinary Australians are not involved in India/Pakistan/China matters.

You are hallucinating. Imagining stuff and replying to your own propaganda.

As for Indians, there is no frustration, only amusement on my part to watch the parade of Indian false flaggers

Its paranoia+Hallucination. Toxic and very addictive. ;)

If you read my post, I stated explicitly that he shouldn't form his opinion of Australia based on 'Aussie' posts on PDF. Ordinary Australians are much nicer than the sampling on PDF.

That is true for most countries. Even Pakistan.

I already exposed any number of Indian false flaggers. Of course, it is much easier when you have such a large sampling to chose from.

And it's not like anyone jumps on Indian false flaggers the way Indians gang up on suspected Chinese/Pakistani false flaggers. The Indian lynch mob mentality was on display just recently in the thread about 3rd largest auto market by 2015.

Only thing that was on display was the servility towards the Chinese.

Not that it really helps but whatever floats your boat.

i am not an immigrant, i am australian.

if you come here for work, are a genuine good person and dont rip off my country or people then welcome.

you will find if you are decent, treat people with respect, dont get into trouble, dont try change our way of life, accept australia and its culture, and dont try changing it. people for the most part will treat you like anyone else. of course some just wont like you ( but you get idiots in every country ), but the majority will think your alright.

if you are not a good person, if you come here and do crime, mouth off, treat our women crap, rip off my country and its people, if you try to change our way of life and culture, because you dont believe in say christmas, or bacon etc then seriously dont come,and most people wont like you, you would just further make people not like others from your country without little reason, and it be totally on your head, as it is with many others.

but anyway, if you got something good to offer my country, then welcome to come

lol your country :lol:it belongs to aborigines.....your ancestors ran out of space in U.K so they sent the convicts and criminals and rapists and murderers to Australia.....dont live in fools paradise.

lol your country :lol:it belongs to aborigines.....your ancestors ran out of space in U.K so they sent the convicts and criminals and rapists and murderers to Australia.....dont live in fools paradise.

Ironically, your post is indeed correct. However, today the same people have managed to create a country where the world migrates to live, a country that has some of the most liveable cities of the world (Melbourne was the most liveable city amongst all the other cities of the world on more then one occasion and once it tied with Vancouver). Australia is a first world country and has a developed Infrastructure that rivals most first world countries.

An amazing achievement by convicts, eh?

My best guess:

is always good for comic relief.

I notice that the use of "Incredible India" has gone down for some reason after I pointed out something. ;)

The whole point of the phrase was to parody the campaign to get your guys' goat and, by your apoplectic reaction, it worked great. Do you honestly think we pulled the phrase out of thin air? We, the Chinese. the Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis (not to mention some Vietnamese), still use it but, unlike you, we like to have a full armory. It's boring to use the same tool over and over.

Unlike you, who only has a one-track mind obsessed with 'the Muslim invasion of India'.

The rest of the post is not worth responding.

It belongs to white australians just as much as aboriginal Australians and other non indiginous australia we were born here just like aboriginals were no matter what our ancestors did we cant change what they did we still live here and were born here.

And none of the convicts were rapists or murderers rather petty crimes do you honestly think they let rapists and murderers live back then? no you got the noose.

is always good for comic relief.

Glad to ease your permanent frown. Even if briefly.

You remind me of the little bird that sleeps with its legs pointed upwards.

To save the Earth from the falling sky!

You carry a huge chip on your shoulders and its always good to see that.

The whole point of the phrase was to parody the campaign to get your guys' goat and, by your apoplectic reaction, it worked great. Do you honestly think we pulled the phrase out of thin air? We, the Chinese. the Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis (not to mention some Vietnamese), still use it but, unlike you, we like to have a full armory. It's boring to use the same tool over and over.

I know... ;)

Unlike you, who only has a one-track mind obsessed with 'the Muslim invasion of India'.

I know again. ;)

The rest of the post is not worth responding.

But of course!

thanks for the fruitful discussion..but i fail to get my desired answers

Back
Top Bottom