What's new

Libya: Qaddhafi Violates Ceasefire, Foreign Forces Mount Attack

Indians Don't Hate Iranians..! We have a long Dispute with Pakistan and rest you know everything i don't think i need to go in detail..;) Well i dont think that there is any alliance going to happen(Including Islamabad because of obvious reasons) But any alliance between B_R_I_C country's is possible if we think about long term...:)

The important part is, stop our brain drain, start measuring our national economies with GNP instead of GDP, start investing in high tech instead of purchasing it (we're all guilty of this), and most of all, quit Monsanto, quit oil and quit the dollar, all of which are addictive drugs whose sources are controlled by the mafia regime.

Oil, food and the USD are weapons of war just as much as carriers, F-22s and M1A1s.

The US has a long term plan to enslave the rest of the world. It is doing this in the same way the European colonials did 300 years ago: divide and conquer.

The important part is, stop our brain drain, start measuring our national economies with GNP instead of GDP, start investing in high tech instead of purchasing it (we're all guilty of this), and most of all, quit Monsanto, quit oil and quit the dollar, all of which are addictive drugs whose sources are controlled by the mafia regime.

Oil, food and the USD are weapons of war just as much as carriers, F-22s and M1A1s.

The US has a long term plan to enslave the rest of the world. It is doing this in the same way the European colonials did 300 years ago: divide and conquer.

I Agree..:tup:

I Agree..:tup:

Have you noticed that certain people with a certain western hemisphere flag, always jump out whenever there are positive posts about China-India cooperation? Then, moderates start fighting.

No names here, except for a speedy fellow and mr. Jay in Atlanta.

i agree , colonization has just putup a different mask...

Wish we could have the East-East collaborate like the West-West does.

Can we blame only the West for this not happening? I think it is up to us to make it happen.

Leave out the petty struggles, settle the borders peacefully and go full steam ahead.

Kudos to the West for standing up and doing the right thing, while most of the Arab and Muslim world sits around twiddling their thumbs as this monster massacres his own people.

The shameful ambivalence of the Muslim world has caused other countries (BRIC) to abstain so as not to offend the oil sheiks. "Insufficient information", my as$.

Whats the use of UNSC if it couldnt avert wars .
It's main principle was to avert wars .

Two permanent members Russia , China and other member India eyeing for permanebt status dont vote .
Really shame on all 3 nations that we couldn't face the wrath of USA .

It's high time now tht China,India and Pakistan should solve their problems and indifferences .
If we all 3 come together our defense budgets would fall sharply and we could utilize tht money for economic and social prosperity
See how USA has destabilized Iraq,Afghanistan
and now Pakistan .

Kudos to the West for standing up and doing the right thing, while most of the Arab and Muslim world sits around twiddling their thumbs as this monster massacres his own people.

The shameful ambivalence of the Muslim world has caused other countries (BRIC) to abstain so as not to offend the oil sheiks. "Insufficient information", my as$.

You don't know what they meant. Even ousting saddam was a noble objective. But look what they've done to Iraq. BRIC nations were merely expressing their concerns

BRIC countries must work with each other to develop their respective strengths in energy.

Russia - nuclear, arctic oil and deep sea oil.
Brazil - biotech
India - solar water heaters and nuclear
China - photovoltaics, coal liquefaction and nuclear

only freedom from middle eastern oil, can set us free from the petrodollar monopoly of the US.

What makes you think any of these countries share your distaste for the US and the West in general?

How can you be sure that any of them wouldn't cut a backroom deal with the reigning powers in the West?

Facts on the ground are pretty clear which way the wind is blowing...

What makes you think any of these countries share your distaste for the US and the West in general?

How can you be sure that any of them wouldn't cut a backroom deal with the reigning powers in the West?

He did not say thats what we WILL do. He said that's what we SHOULD be doing

Have you noticed that certain people with a certain western hemisphere flag, always jump out whenever there are positive posts about China-India cooperation? Then, moderates start fighting.

No names here, except for a speedy fellow and mr. Jay in Atlanta.

Yeah diff people with diff opinions..:lol:

Include Devolopereo in this too....:)

You don't know what they meant. Even ousting saddam was a noble objective. But look what they've done to Iraq.

Nobody's talking about invading and occupying Libya. All they are seeking is a way to end Gaddafi's massacres.
And it seems tha Arabs have also backed the no-fly zone.

BRIC nations were merely expressing their concerns

Yes, we know. They are "concerned" about offending the regime controlling second largest source of oil.

Watch this video, from 0:48 to 1:04:

Mike Mullen: "We have not been able to confirm that any of the Libyan aircrafts have fired on their own people. There have been reports of that, but we have been unable through this morning to confirm that that's actually happened."

The CIA & the US social networks have engineered these uprisings, and played a very vital role in propping up the opposition to the Gaddafi regime. The same way they did in Iran but failed. What is this country becoming? Any person with a slight bit of humility & shame would abhor these kinds of activities our government is indulging in.

Last edited by a moderator:

you mean pakistan , the way they did in afganistan .

He did not say thats what we WILL do. He said that's what we SHOULD be doing

Yes. We SHOULD all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
But we live in a world where the BRIC countries share absolutely NOTHING with each other except playing second fiddle to the West.
Is envy and resentment of the West enough to form a coalition?

China is moving ahead and may bridge the gap to join the ranks of the elite. What then? Will it become the 'enemy' of BRI?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

you mean pakistan , the way they did in afganistan .

No, I mean like India spending billions to weaponize against China.

Back
Top Bottom