What's new

Lenovo Recalling More All-in-One Desktops for Fire Hazard

ASUS india has one of the worst after sales service in the country....if you dont believe it just google these words "asus rashi RMA"

If you are in india buy ASUS at your own risk :disagree:.

Where did I mention hardware?

Firmware problems are not acceptable as a consumer.

My point is that Asus is not of quality, not anymore at least.
You said quality of the products which by definition means hardware, a recent firmware update(last year) for an Intel SSD family turned the ~60/120 GB drives into 8MB floppies ! What does that tell you about firmware problems ?

All branded desktops are crap including HCL ...assemble your own desktop period .
Original Post By IFB
Quoted for the truth.

doesn't work very well for me. spent nearly 10k on it. the piece junk keeps freezing randomly..
been trying to fix it for 3 years now and no luck. the hardwres were top of he line at the time..not anymore now.:rolleyes:

You said quality of the products which by definition means hardware, a recent firmware update(last year) for an Intel SSD family turned the ~60/120 GB drives into 8MB floppies ! What does that tell you about firmware problems ?

Point taken.

ASUS india has one of the worst after sales service in the country....if you dont believe it just google these words "asus rashi RMA"

If you are in india buy ASUS at your own risk :disagree:.

You are victim of Rashi peripherals(GFX card) :D ? ASUS's market was never been big in India and thus these issue. But I have 2 other ASUS lappes(one netbook) at home, they are quite good in comparison to almost any other brand for the price. Yes service is still a issue, but I guess for lappes its different service provider. Thought still no issue with any lappies and out of warranty now, so don't know about status of service in India.

Back
Top Bottom