What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

i know about the j11 and the ws-10
L3r2B.jpg
That's J-11 with Russia AL-31F engines ... domesitc WS-10A's nozzle shorter than AL-31F.

Navy J-15S with WS-10A
20150310032834515.jpg

@Blue Marlin About China aviation industry - AVIC (Aviation Industry of China)
20130329161135_6406.jpg

1. AVIC has the 'China Sukhoi' - ShenYang aircraft design institute(601 institute) /沈阳飞机设计研究所, to produce China version Flanker family (J-11/J-15/J-16/J-18) + F-35 (J-31) + F-4 (J-8IIF).

2. AVIC has the 'China Lockheed' - ChengDu aircraft design institute(611 institute) /成都飞机设计研究所, to produce China version F-16 (J-10A/B) + F-22 (J-20) + JF-17 + Mig21(J-7G).

3. AVIC has the 'China Eurocopter' - Jin DeZhen and Harbin two helicopter design institutes /景德镇, 哈尔滨直升机设计研究所, to produce China version Tiger (WZ-10) + Dolphin(WZ-9/ WZ-19) + Super Frelon (Z-8) + Black Hawk (Z-20).

4. AVIC has the 'China Hawker' - HongDu aircraft design institute /洪都飞机设计研究所, to produce China version HAWK (K-8), M-346 (L-15) jet trainer.

5. AVIC lack the 'China Northrop', XiAn aircraft design institute /西安飞机设计研究所, to produce China version Tornado (JH-7A), H-6K bomber, AWACS, now working for our stealth bomber project.

6. AVIC has other aircraft design institutes, most r focus on UAV design & develop.

7. AVIC has the biggest wind tunnel base of the Asia in Si Chuan.

Two months ago, i read news China setup a central-government-leaded Aero-engine joint manufacturing group to develop domestic jet engine research & produce ... im sure next years we will hear good news.

Last edited:
That's J-11 with Russia AL-31F engines ... domesitc WS-10A's nozzle shorter than AL-31F.

Navy J-15S with WS-10A
View attachment 268792

@Blue Marlin About China aviation industry - AVIC (Aviation Industry of China)
View attachment 268796

1. AVIC has the 'China Sukhoi' - ShenYang aircraft design institute(601 institute) /沈阳飞机设计研究所, to produce China version Flanker family (J-11/J-15/J-16/J-18) + F-35 (J-31) + F-4 (J-8II).

2. AVIC has the 'China Lockheed' - ChengDu aircraft design institute(611 institute) /成都飞机设计研究所, to produce China version F-16 (J-10A/B) + F-22 (J-20) + JF-17.

3. AVIC has the 'China Eurocopter' - Jin DeZhen and Harbin two helicopter design institutes /景德镇, 哈尔滨直升机设计研究所, to produce China version Tiger (WZ-10) + Dolphin(WZ-9/ WZ-19) + Super Frelon (Z-8) + Black Hawk (Z-20).

4. AVIC has the 'China Hawker' - HongDu aircraft design institute /洪都飞机设计研究所, to produce China version HAWK (K-8), M-346 (L-15) jet trainer.

5. AVIC lack the 'China Northrop', XiAn aircraft design institute /西安飞机设计研究所, to produce China version Tornado (JH-7A), H-6K bomber, AWACS, now working for our stealth bomber project.

6. AVIC has other aircraft design institutes, most r focus on UAV design & develop.

7. AVIC has the biggest wind tunnel base of the Asia in Si Chuan.

Two months ago, i read news China setup a central-government-leaded Aero-engine joint manufacturing group to develop domestic jet engine research & produce ... im sure next years we will hear good news.
i got the image from sino defence which said it as a ws-10

i know quiet a bit about avic but thanks anyway.

that was because china wanted the a-50i which you werent allowed to buy
6547cbb0792d204d52022e6df3f07f89.jpg

then you developed the kj-2000
R1280x0

im talking about the elm-2052 aesa radar.

i know they did, its all about the money, something your not short of.;)

does that mean i will be seeing a Chinese ej-200!? :partay:
btw our stage 2 engines are more powerful than the ws-13 and may have thrust vectoring. 120kn wet :lol:

well nows a good time to do quiet business as we have a tory government who are more interested in money than anything else.:lol:
we will probably sell the trent series too, blueprints are "optional" :D
[/QUOTE]

huh....but i thought some Chinese here said they are ahead of Great Britain in engine tech and second only to the U.S??:undecided:

huh....but i thought some Chinese here said they are ahead of Great Britain in engine tech and second only to the U.S??:undecided:[/QUOTE]
were ahead of them
ej-200 tv

No side weapon-bay ... it's just a China version F-35 multi-role steath fighter.

J-31/FC-31 v2.0 will get more powerful when install advanced optoelectronic devices, now the only problem is RD-93 (Mig-29 used) not good enough for J-31 we need new engines :disagree: ... i like EJ-200 jet engine from Britain ! :enjoy:

View attachment 268772 View attachment 268774 View attachment 268775 View attachment 268776 View attachment 268777 View attachment 268778 View attachment 268779 View attachment 268780

Well, we dont have much conflict of interests with China, since China posses no real threat to Britain or even Europe unlike Russia.. So i see no reason why we cant cooperate even in this field. Afterall, we are a pragmatic power/country. So i think its very possible for us to cooperate in this field, thats if your leadership wants us to.:cheers:

Well, we dont have much conflict of interests with China, since China posses no real threat to Britain or even Europe unlike Russia.. So i see no reason why we cant cooperate even in this field. Afterall, we are a pragmatic power/country. So i think its very possible for us to cooperate in this field, thats if your leadership wants us to.:cheers:
If there's an opportunity, the Rolls-Royce Engine's EJ-200 is really worth for China to import from Britain ... sure except U.S, the Europe has the China and China has the Europe to expand our cooperation & work together. That's the win-win for both us, a multipolar world ! :cheers:

PLAN J-15 fighters
102010kbrzhae3yr3a2r3b.jpg
102048krjm2pcvz3lo22bv.jpg

If there's an opportunity, the Rolls-Royce Engine's EJ-200 is really worth for China to import from Britain ... sure except U.S, the Europe has the China and China has the Europe to expand our cooperation & work together. That's the win-win for both us, a multipolar world ! :cheers:

PLAN J-15 fighters
View attachment 268808 View attachment 268809

Well, we seem to be in talks with S.korea to help with their new fighter jet engine, since the U.S placed snctions on transfering any U.S Core engine tech to them, so they are looking towards us for cooperation. WIN-WIN as you said.:cheers:

Eurojet will help boost exportability of S. Korea's KF-X

Well, we seem to be in talks with S.korea to help with their new fighter jet engine, since the U.S placed snctions on transfering any U.S Core engine tech to them, so they are looking towards us for cooperation. WIN-WIN as you said.:cheers:

Eurojet will help boost exportability of S. Korea's KF-X
After KF-X prototype take off not just CGI then we would discuess how many engines Britain could sell to S.Korea, i said win-win is realistic operational which now can running for both us not just a plan laying on the paper. S.Korea has a long way to develop the KF-X, also will meet many problems on the project lacking enough experience in aerospace ... after F-35 in, i don't know whether S.Korea will keep going the KF-X, future is full of unknown for KF-X project ... and if design stealth fighter is a easy case, Britain should going domestic stealth fighter project must be cheaper than F-35 purchase. :coffee:

After KF-X prototype take off not just CGI then we would discuess how many engines Britain could sell to S.Korea, i said win-win is realistic operational which now can running for both us not just a plan laying on the paper. S.Korea has a long way to develop the KF-X, also will meet many problems on the project lacking enough experience in aerospace ... after F-35 in, i don't know whether S.Korea will keep going the KF-X, future is full of unknown for KF-X project ... and if design stealth fighter is a easy case, Britain should going domestic stealth fighter project must be cheaper than F-35 purchase. :coffee:

Lool Britain and France all have all tech to build a stealth fighter. Only someone who is naive will think otherwise. However, the cost of doing that is huge and our governments are not ready to spend such amounts. For example France wanted to build a another new nuclear powered aircraft carrier, but the government was against that because they claim the budget/cost of doing so will be too huge for them to build and maintain(even though the designs had already been finalised). So it has nothing to do with technology, since we have been building fighter jets for over half a century.

The hell even the F-35 we are jointly building and procuring from the U.S costs is estimated to have cost over a trillion dollars already. Even if we were to develop one on our own , it will probably cost us at least half that amount an amount our governemnt is unwilling to commit to(even more so our public will be very much against that, since they will rather our government spend that money of improving their living standards,healthcare,benefits and other bullshits.:disagree: ).

In short its budgetary constrains it has NEVER BEEN lack of technology. Reason we opted to bring in Germany(and later Italy joined in) to build the Typhoon fighter jet, so we can better pool our resources together in doing this. Similarly, our Teranis stealth fighter supersonic drone and France's Neuron is another prove that it has never been a technology but budgetary constrains that prevents european powers like Britain and France from developing a stealth fighter jet.

teranis supersonic fighter - Google Search

Taranis drone: Britain's $336m supersonic unmanned aircraft launched over Woomera - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
French-led new european military drone "neuron" | MalwareTips.com
Dassault Neuron UCAV French Drone, Rafale & Falcon 7X Business Jet Formation Flight | HD - aajtube.net - Search your Video for YouTube

However, it will have been better for France,Britain and Germany to come together and develop one. So this way the cost will be shared among all three(though the cost will still be huge) , so they can better afford to build and maintain one. countries like China(and to a lesser extent India) are lucky since at least they have the adavantge of being able to produce products cheaper and competitvely than western powers can afford to. If we could we would probably even outsource our stealth fighter jets to China just like Airbus now builds/assembles some of its Planes in China due to costs..:)

As for South Korea, well i thought their KF-X fighter is developing quite well/according to plans? Didnt know they had many issues developing this fighter. Maybe you can tell me more. I don't know much about their fighter program. :what: They can use our help if they do have issues, afterall, we are not as fussy as the U.S when it comes to business/cooperation.:D

Last edited:
Lool Britain and France all have all tech to build a stealth fighter. Only someone who is naive will think otherwise. However, the cost of doing that is huge and our governments are not ready to spend such amounts. For example France wanted to build a new nuclear powered aircraft carrier, but the government was against that because they claim the budget/cost of doing so will be too huge for them to build and maintain(even though the designs had already been finalised)So it has nothing to do with technology, since we have been building fighter jets for over half a century.

The hell even the F-35 we are jointly building and procuring from the U.S costs is estomated to have cost over a trillion dollars already. Even if we were to develop one on our own , it will probably cost us at least half that amount. Which our governemnt is unwilling to commit to(even more so our public will be very much against that, since they will rather our government spend that money of improving their living standards,healthcare,benefits and other bullshits.:disagree: ).

In short its budgtary constrains it has NEVER BEEN lack of technology. Reason we opted to bring in Germany(and layer Italy joined in) to build the Typhoon fighter jet so we can better pool our resources together in doing this. Similarly our Teranis stealth fighter supersonic drone is another prove that it has never been a technology but budgetary constrains that prevents european powers like Britain and France from developing a stealth fighter jet.
teranis supersonic fighter - Google Search

Taranis drone: Britain's $336m supersonic unmanned aircraft launched over Woomera - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
French-led new european military drone "neuron" | MalwareTips.com
Dassault Neuron UCAV French Drone, Rafale & Falcon 7X Business Jet Formation Flight | HD - aajtube.net - Search your Video for YouTube
However, it will have been better for France,Britain and Germany to come together and develop one. So this way the cost will be shared among all three , so they can better afford to build and maintain one. :bounce:

One of China's weaknesses being mentioned has always been lack of cohesiveness between the forces. This isn't technical or something like that, yet it is a weakness. Another example is if I sell my house I can probably buy a Bugatti, but so what, I won't do that. Which means I can't.

If I'm just lost on the way to the dealership that can be more easily fixed with the buying of a One Plus Two.

Your budgetary constraints IS a weakness and you CAN'T build an engine.

It doesn't matter if it's technological, budgetary, or if a cat looks at you wrong, if you can't build it, you can't build it. At least with technological weakness that can be over come with money. It's a lot harder to overcome the political roadblocks.

One of China's weaknesses being mentioned has always been lack of cohesiveness between the forces. This isn't technical or something like that, yet it is a weakness. Another example is if I sell my house I can probably buy a Bugatti, but so what, I won't do that. Which means I can't.

If I'm just lost on the way to the dealership that can be more easily fixed with the buying of a One Plus Two.

Your budgetary constraints IS a weakness and you CAN'T build an engine.

It doesn't matter if it's technological, budgetary, or if a cat looks at you wrong, if you can't build it, you can't build it. At least with technological weakness that can be over come with money. It's a lot harder to overcome the political roadblocks.

I agree political roadbloacks are more harder to deal with than technological ones. In fact, our leftists/liberals and 'human rights' activits are even against our nuclear submarines/weapons acting as a deterrent and protecting our nation. They are claiming all the money should be spent on impoving our already high living standards,education, healthcare,housing etc.:disagree:
Rethink Trident: scrap UK's pointless nuclear weapons - use £100bn for public services

They have been making our government lose many big deals in severalgulf countries, because they are pressuring our leaders to force these countries to respect the human rights/freedom of their people. As if thats our business.:disagree: They even claim our reltionship with Saudi Arabia is a disgrace.lol
We should care only for our people and their rights, not for others. WE sould act like France and the U.S, and carry on with our business and forget about so called human rights with our allies.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/2070f78c-71a1-11e5-ad6d-f4ed76f0900a.html#axzz3qGuuRcN1
Britain's Relationship With Saudi Arabia Is a Disgrace | John Wight
Campaigners fear bombs made in UK are being used against civilians in Yemen by Saudi Arabia - Mirror Online
Cameron scraps program to manage Saudi prisons amid public outrage -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

As a result of this........
France overtaking Britain as Gulf States’ main European ally — RT UK

:(

Back
Top Bottom