What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

PLZ-05 155mm SPG, as many as PLA want

要多少有多少(管够~:enjoy:)
159_203209_fa950c0ace6be6d.jpg
26_6796_4dad9dfaf625089.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

=========================================================================

055-class DDG CGI for PLAN next warship
155250b98e8jlraak87sdw.jpg

155127old0q6bbvldvbbz8.jpg

220959fkkx9ng9979guhhl.jpg

Hi, thanks for the share. J-10 is carrying sd-10's on dual rack, i want to ask can it carry sd-10's under the fuselage (like typhoon carries) and why wasn't j-10 made to carry missiles on the wing tip, it would have given it an additional hard-point.
Both Typhoon and J-10 has different wing design and different priority in aerodynamic. Trying to compare Typhoon to J-10 is like comparing apply and orange. J-10 under fuselage, the most can carry navigation pod or less than 300kg JADM or laser guided bomb.

Both Typhoon and J-10 has different wing design and different priority in aerodynamic. Trying to compare Typhoon to J-10 is like comparing apply and orange. J-10 under fuselage, the most can carry navigation pod or less than 300kg JADM or laser guided bomb.

If i remember correctly i just recently saw a picture of j-10 carrying two sd-10's just below the air intake, i don't know if that was P.S or a real shot, cause if it can carry 300kg jdam then load wise it seems very much possible to carry A-o-A missiles too.

If i remember correctly i just recently saw a picture of j-10 carrying two sd-10's just below the air intake, i don't know if that was P.S or a real shot, cause if it can carry 300kg jdam then load wise it seems very much possible to carry A-o-A missiles too.
Its not abt the load, its simply the missile is too long to fit under fuselage. Btw, the dual rack still makes it able to carry 4 BVRAAM which amount is quite standard for nowadays modern aerial combat.

Hi, thanks for the share. J-10 is carrying sd-10's on dual rack, i want to ask can it carry sd-10's under the fuselage (like typhoon carries) and why wasn't j-10 made to carry missiles on the wing tip, it would have given it an additional hard-point.
Im not sure, we ever saw carrying 4x 300kg~500kg bombs under the fuselage not see SD-10/PL-12 missiles yet ... maybe yes coz missile weight is enough for 4x racks under the fuselage, maybe no coz didn't see photo yet.

J-10A
J-10A.jpg

J-10A 1.jpg

J-10A 2.jpg

J-10B
J-10B 1.jpg

J-10B.jpg

Europe Typhoon
typhoon.jpg

Airforce training

打造世界一流空中精锐之师!
  走进南空航空兵某师,记者第一眼便被这行火红的大字吸引。这行字,带着军人的自信与豪迈,被深深镌刻在一块宽大石碑上,历经风雨依然光彩夺目。
  2008年,该师党委着眼履行使命任务的需要,将“打造世界一流空中精锐之师”确立为愿景目标,并按时间节点规划出一条具体清晰的路线图。为激励后来者,特立碑明志。目标在碑上,蓝图在脚下。这些年,该师党委班子聚焦使命任务贯彻落实战斗力标准,以“功成不必在我”的胸怀,一张蓝图绘到底、一茬接着一茬干,向着既定目标一步一步地迈进。
  如今,石碑上这个带着该师党委忠诚与温度的目标,被每一名官兵刻进心坎、融入血脉,并转化为强军兴军的自觉行动,有力推动了部队战斗力的提升——
  近年来,他们数十次征战大漠、激战高原、鏖战海天,鲜有败绩;参加空军某型战机的新大纲编修,带动了该型三代机部队训练水平的突破;在空军争夺“金头盔”“金飞镖”的比武竞赛中,夺魁人数高居同类部队榜首……这一个个金灿灿的奖杯、一面面鲜艳的锦旗,见证了该师党委一班人加强打胜仗能力建设的一个个动人故事。(图片由南空航空兵某师提供)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

I'm not sure as to how they've arrived at the ROF and the speed.

The picture is also that of the 99A2 turret on a MBT-2000 chassis.
Ever posted in this thread, it's a type99A2 prototype.

PLAN J-11B fighters in SCS (belong to PLAN South Sea Fleet)
南海舰队航空兵某部严格落实战斗力标准,克服复杂多样气象条件,挑战陌生海空环境,挖掘装备极限性能,提升履行使命任务的能力。图为10月30日,在南海某机场,该部三代新型战机进行实战化科目训练!(记者范江怀摄)
094559iyaja1sjaszjeyya.jpg

094600u724cjule74lalg2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom