What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Sorry ... where is proof that the J-16 is operational and even more the absence of official proof - which is rarely given - is not the proof that it is not, especially in mind of 50+ serial J-10Bs ! And why should - even more how could I - the participation on exercises only be proof for an operational service. Do You have proof that the J-16 already took part ?

It simply makes no sense to "retire" or not-introduce the J-10B if the engine is not the final required one. By that logic, the PLAAF has to retire immediately all J-10A which are also powered by the AL-31FN and even a less-powerful version.

I understand, that the C might be the PLAAF wished version, but I do not understand why You are so obsessed in mind of all other proofs.

Deino

Sorry ... where is proof that the J-16 is operational and even more the absence of official proof - which is rarely given - is not the proof that it is not, especially in mind of 50+ serial J-10Bs ! And why should - even more how could I - the participation on exercises only be proof for an operational service. Do You have proof that the J-16 already took part ?

It simply makes no sense to "retire" or not-introduce the J-10B if the engine is not the final required one. By that logic, the PLAAF has to retire immediately all J-10A which are also powered by the AL-31FN and even a less-powerful version.

I understand, that the C might be the PLAAF wished version, but I do not understand why You are so obsessed in mind of all other proofs.

Deino
J-16 just form a squadron few months ago while you claim 50 J-10B already form. I how can you expect J-16 to take part in such short time? While J-10B has already exist for 1-2 years has no news nor activities.

Your expectation for J-16 is too much while my analysis for J-10B is logical.

Don't bubble around: tell us - with proof - where the J-16 took part in an exercise !?

We have seen so far 3 images of J-16s with yellow serial, but we have hundreds of serial J-10B images also with serials ... but in Your opinion the J-16 is ready and the J-10B a failure.

Do You really think anyone would believe this ??

Deino

Don't bubble around: tell us - with proof - where the J-16 took part in an exercise !?

We have seen so far 3 images of J-16s with yellow serial, but we have hundreds of serial J-10B images also with serials ... but in Your opinion the J-16 is ready and the J-10B a failure.

Do You really think anyone would believe this ??

Deino
Ok, J-15 formed later than J-10B but its comfirmed put into operation and took part in victory day parade. I have mention already J-16 is just formed, demanding proof of J-16 is too much. How can you explained J-15 a plane formed later than J-10B can put into parade to prove its operational status while J-10B a plane better than J-10A and number more than J-15 not qualify to take part in V-day celebration? That show J-10B has not put into operational yet despite produced in much number. Tell me why J-10B is not put into V-day parade instead of the basic J-10A?

PLAN JL-9 trainer

192952pzlpxrgk0potnz44.jpg

I think that's simply the point ... sad but indeed correct.

When will L-15 flies in PLAAF and PLANAF color? This project is taking too long. I am wondering is Ukraine crisis take a toll on L-15 project since initial engine imported from Ukraine?
LOL ... i think L-15 meet the engine trouble from Ukraine, the only way waiting for China domestic 'MinShan/岷山' jet engine ... there need time, sad news for L-15/JL-10 mass production, JL-9 take first !

SOF members at dinner during PLA military exercise
230420sgah42faa0fpp125 (1).jpg

Last edited:
10.17 PLAN 052C DDG and 054A FFG task fleet visited West Europe - Portugal
正在执行环球访问任务的中国海军152舰艇编队17日抵达葡萄牙首都里斯本,开始对葡萄牙进行为期5天的友好访问。
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

From Sep to Oct, :china:PLAN Task Fleet started Gulf of Aden ==> Denmark ==> Finland ==> Sweden ==> Poland ==> Germany ==> Portugal
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

10.17 Sino-Mongolia "Falcon-2015" Special Force joint training in Mongolia

10月17日,在蒙古国首都乌兰巴托,中国特种兵在“猎鹰—2015”中蒙特种部队反恐联训结训仪式上接受检阅。新华社记者郑闯摄 当日,中蒙特种部队首次反恐联合训练“猎鹰—2015”在蒙古国武装力量综合训练中心结束,本次联训圆满完成各项训练科目。
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.16 Sino-India "Hand in Hand-2015" Army physical training in China YunNan province

10月16日,“携手—2015”中印陆军反恐联合训练进入混编同训阶段的第4天。在当天下午的极限体能训练课目中,中印官兵协力完成了通过水坑、铁丝网、扛圆木、搬运弹药箱等12个训练内容,挑战体能极限。本网特约记者 凌涛 摄
12.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

China GuangDong Armed Police shooting training

10月15日,粤港澳边海防一线的广东边防总队机动支队特战八中队在深圳市银湖训练基地进行快速射击考核。一名优秀的快速射击手可以压制一个班甚至是一个排的兵力,而突发事件中的致命一击可扭转事件的结果。

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom