What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Attention ! This's China PLAAF :D
Total 2000x aircrafts, 700+ Su-27/J-11/J-10/Su-30/JH-7 & 1000x J-8/J-7/Q-5 fighters, 20x AWACS, 150+ bombers

1111112jp.jpg

100041z5nznnprj51m22jp.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder why they haven't yet pursued an air-delivered platform for that weapon.

what makes you think they have not? china has a whole family of these things, all platforms, from the 155mm shells shown here to mlrs versions to airlanched bomb versions.

I just love this pic. When our soldiers can have such a good time, and be respectful, why can't members of both nations here at PDF be friendly and respectful?

Unfortunately, some people on both sides start flame wars, where then everyone gets involved, and antipathies, and tensions between nations rise.

Some people were referring to it as the J10 C.
No big difference at the appearance of J-10B & J-10C except the avionic system ... i even don't know which is J-10B or J-10C, i think next time still call them J-10B/C like the F-16C/D ... J-10B/C is a big upgrade to J-10A fighter.

No big difference at the appearance of J-10B & J-10C except the avionic system ... i even don't know which is J-10B or J-10C, i think next time still call them J-10B/C like the F-16C/D ... J-10B/C is a big upgrade to J-10A fighter.
No more J-10B, only J-10C. J-10B is a failure but J-10C will takeover and succeed.

@ Beast ... just give a source !

Why we have seen more than 50 serial J-10B ready for delivery with yellow serials, we seen so far at best 2 J-10C ... and You still insist, the B is a failure ????

J-10C having practical very minimum appearance compare to J-10B but retrofit with better avionic system and a domestic engine. It will not take a genius to figure out PLAAF will switch J-10B to J-10C and refit the remaining J-10B to J-10C standard.
I had seen many J-10B/C photos, still find out more AL-31F than WS-10 jet engines ... as u said, we only know which is more until to see PLAAF's J-10B/C fighter fleets photo. Whatever J-10B or J-10C fighter, just J-10B/C for me not big difference. :partay:

@ Beast ... just give a source !

Why we have seen more than 50 serial J-10B ready for delivery with yellow serials, we seen so far at best 2 J-10C ... and You still insist, the B is a failure ????
J-10B until now still have not attain operation status. Nor it involved in any exercise. Prove me wrong. Started in 2011 and after 4years still not operational. Compare to J-11B, J-16. These project moves at fast pace. Operational status
Very quickly.

With arrival of J-10C and the biggest factor is having a higher thrust domestic engine that allow super cruise. J-10B fate is seal.

Back
Top Bottom