What's new

Leaked photos show Chinese brutality in Tibet

Status
Not open for further replies.
heavy handed, yes, brutality no.

They were carrying out arrests, without beating anyone to death or anything.

LMAO at these indians and their moral high horse. . . it's entertaining actually

Indian brutality in Kashmir
a.jpg

i wonder if as of late, mass graves and rape as a tool of suppression are employed in the Tibet

THANKS FOR THE TIP. I CHECKED AND FOUND SOME REGULAR TROLLERS BUT CAN'T SHARE WITH YOU, AS YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT. LETS START A NEW TODAY AND A NEW TOMORROW. LETS GIVE THE JUSTICE TO KASHMIRIS.

"EVERY ONE IS CRYING OUT FOR PEACE, YES
NONE IS CRYING OUT FOR JUSTICE
EVERY ONE IS CRYING OUT FOR PEACE, YES

EVERYBODY WANT TO GO TO HAVEN
BUT NOBODY WANT TO DIE"
PETER TOSH

you want to know who did it first, but do not have the idea that you should do what others do.
if you are really interested in finding who started it all then you have to go the the day PDF was started and looking for the first troller which i am not interetested in digging.
My consiousness is towards tomorrow and about today, when you and i can forgive each other for our ealders mistakes and maintain a status quo that we will not act against each other interest in the land that each other controlls, is it not a fresh start for peace and tranqulity and even some day better friendship.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

i don't think that you can be manipulated my some one in India and i strongly belive now that you take pride in rediculing INDIA,
any way i forgive you, because in real you can not harm the sprit of my nation or even shake the unity in diversity that INDIA has.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

kashmir700a0a0.jpg

t1larg.jpg

indian_occupied_kashmir.jpg

a lot of beating and killing of women and children,how heroic those Indian soliders are.

a lot of beating and killing of women and children,how heroic those Indian soliders are.

Given the drastic & devastating sanitation problems in India, it helps just picking on old men, women and children. Had they fought with young equally armed men, soiled pants of Indians would become a major issue.

Given the drastic & devastating sanitation problems in India, it helps just picking on old men, women and children. Had they fought with young equally armed men, soiled pants of Indians would become a major issue.

Now the sanitation issue just cropped up...I guess now the tread will go the Toilet way....lol. This is fun to watch.

Enjoying Mods generosity by posting off topic, trolling and spamming???????????

next time consult with your hindu masters whether if it is a good idea to post pictures of 'brutality' of another country, while ignoring bharat-mata's dismal human rights record

THANKS FOR THE TIP. I CHECKED AND FOUND SOME REGULAR TROLLERS BUT CAN'T SHARE WITH YOU, AS YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT. LETS START A NEW TODAY AND A NEW TOMORROW. LETS GIVE THE JUSTICE TO KASHMIRIS.

"EVERY ONE IS CRYING OUT FOR PEACE, YES
EVERY ONE IS CRYING OUT FOR PEACE, YES

EVERYBODY WANT TO GO TO HAVEN
BUT NOBODY WANT TO DIE"
PETER TOSH
ignored as it is hard to fill a cup that has no bottom and you do not have it in you the quality to look for friendship. Kashmir is a integral part of INDIA and what happens there should be non of your concern.
To you to get involved in the INDIAN part of of Kishmir is like trying to sleep with a nother man's wife and suggesting that we all can live in the same roof. In reality the betrayed husband buys a gun.Hope you think about your problems and let in INDIAN constitution and government think about ours.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

next time consult with your hindu masters whether if it is a good idea to post pictures of 'brutality' of another country, while ignoring bharat-mata's dismal human rights record
the same goes to every one, lets not talk about what happends so far. atleast try to find a way to ease out the present situation.
Lets try not to repeat the mistakes of our fathers and forefathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom