What's new

Leaked photos show Chinese brutality in Tibet

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it's just called shutting up the pot who calls the kettle black

So u mean Indians need to post East pakistan, Bengalis, Baluch pics to shutting up the pot who calls the kettle black?????

I don't think that way.

Off topic derailing of this thread is a trick to get it deleted or locked.

we have plenty of discussion threads on Baluchistan Province of Pakistan and on former East Pakistan

you may address them in the relevant threads, and i'll be happy to be there to rubbish them.:)

I neither see any "leaked" photos, nor do I see anything that could even be spun into "brutality".

Way to fail at spewing of anti Chinese propaganda.

Those pictures do not look like the 'leaked' or "secretly taken" ones....

I dont know when this useless thread is getting closed by the MODS, i some times suspect the mods of enjoing the mudsling that happens in every troll feast.

This thread is turning out to be an insult to huminity....those who enjoy reading massacre happened in their enemy country must need introspection...please respect every human being....

in defence talk, we should talk about our weapons, how better they are on pure technical ground....i dont understand why we are taking things so personally and hurting others and ourselves....

I am damn sure, only those who get hurt, make hurting statements about others....so please lets try with ourself...that I will not hurt anyone in next one week...

lets talk pure defence and if possible some casual talks and fun....

peace be with you...

I dont know when this useless thread is getting closed by the MODS, i some times suspect the mods of enjoing the mudsling that happens in every troll feast.

They are also human...I enjoyed his frustration a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom