What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
Funny how the PML-N is barring any speeches against the Army.

Apart from 18 other restrictions

1. No banners, no wall chalking
2. No effigy burning, no flag burning (what if randomly someone does that in the crowd?)
3. Can't announce their protest on the road through a loud speaker

These things can't be implemented as they are not even necessary and uncontrollable.

Had this been the case Imran would have been showing these terms to the media. I really doubt these conditions are true. Plus once the rally has started and they start burning the flags etc what will they cancel then ???

Pakistan's cricketer-turned-politician the greatest captain ever Imran Khan,is a pure fool as politician,his abusive language on t.v and live jalsa's make me thing he has some girlish mind always ready to start up verbal fight.Not long ago it was MQM who was Imran khan's biggest enemy later on in the news we heard he spoke to the great Killer Altaf bahi over the phone n sort things out,Now days he is against PML N tomorow he will be after somebody else,

This guy is no different then any other Politician in pakistan Imran is also playing with people minds n hearts as he's been getting all the helping hands by ISI.

My vote goes to PML N !!!!

Had this been the case Imran would have been showing these terms to the media. I really doubt these conditions are true. Plus once the rally has started and they start burning the flags etc what will they cancel then ???

Its reported in the BBC Urdu article.

They can cancel. The government always have some tricks.

This guy is no different then any other Politician in pakistan Imran is also playing with people minds n hearts as he's been getting all the helping hands by ISI.

Ahh the irony!
0.jpg

Never to late to realize if u think you may have made a mistake n done something wrong right!!

Raat ki tariki mien General Ashfaq Pervaiz Kayani ko Shehbaz sharif milnay jatay howay pakra giya tha na ???

Aray.....kuch tou bolo........

Raat ki tariki mien General Ashfaq Pervaiz Kayani ko Shehbaz sharif milnay jatay howay pakra giya tha na ???

Aray.....kuch tou bolo........

ISI kay chief nay bhe to tareef ki the chohadry nisar ki parliment may, kuch yad aya ;)

ISI kay chief nay bhe to tareef ki the chohadry nisar ki parliment may, kuch yad aya ;)

oh han I forgot yeh Ch Nisar bhi tou sath hi jata tha shehbaz ke raat ko chup chup ker...

phir koe baat nahi mani ISI walay Pasha nay...phir kiya tha Ch Nisar ko bura lag giya, unho ne parliament kay in camera session mien badla lene ki koshish ki... ISI walay Pasha ne kaha "mein janta hon ap yeh sab kyon keh rahe hain...mein ne apka kaam jo nahi kia tha..."

haan yaad hai kuch kuch..ziyada purani baat nahi hai... :D

Pakistan's cricketer-turned-politician the greatest captain ever Imran Khan,is a pure fool as politician,his abusive language on t.v and live jalsa's make me thing he has some girlish mind always ready to start up verbal fight.Not long ago it was MQM who was Imran khan's biggest enemy later on in the news we heard he spoke to the great Killer Altaf bahi over the phone n sort things out,Now days he is against PML N tomorow he will be after somebody else,

Better to get help from ISI than get help from RAW or CIA. Thats if you care about the interests of Pakistan. Nawaz, Zardari, and Altaf dont care about the interests of Pakistan. One of those losers is sitting in London and begging Hindustan to take his people back from Karachi, other two want to increase their wealth and make Pakistan dirt poor. Nawaz calling Pakistan a failed state and wanting Pakistan to have open visa-free borders with Hindustan (the country that hates our very existence) he's same as Altaf. Zardari is a little better than Nawaz, atleast he didnt call Pakistan a failed state. Pakistan will be better off without all these 3 losers.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...28393-pakistan-among-failed-states-nawaz.html

Imran Khan is the most honest and best politician Pakistan has :pakistan:

oh han I forgot yeh Ch Nisar bhi tou sath hi jata tha shehbaz ke raat ko chup chup ker...

phir koe baat nahi mani ISI walay Pasha nay...phir kiya tha Ch Nisar ko bura lag giya, unho ne parliament kay in camera session mien badla lene ki koshish ki... ISI walay Pasha ne kaha "mein janta hon ap yeh sab kyon keh rahe hain...mein ne apka kaam jo nahi kia tha..."

haan yaad hai kuch kuch..ziyada purani baat nahi hai... :D

Pasha threatened to show the scandalous video of chaudhary nisar which was in his lappy. It must be a pretty good "**** scandal" ;)

How u know that before he has not been prime minister ?? and what are Sharif brothers ? Started from bottom without any help and became what he is today ??

PML-N is in power in Punjab can u tell me what good they have done ? Wasnt raymond davis released with help of punjab goverment ? list is long.............................

Add a poll in this thread involving Lahoris only. That will be a good way to assess the trend.

If this Naraz league win the election due to punjab then it will be a repetition of 1971 election and division of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom