What's new

Lahore to decide....PTI or PMLN ?

Lahore belongs to

• Total voters
All the loser ganjay babas in Punjab probably took part in this poll :lol: The same ones we see on tv praising their head ganja master :lol:

Ganje wo zaroor hain magar bhoosa nahi bhara wa un ke dimaghoun main.

Pakistan main sab se bade siyasi khiladi kehna bilkul ghalat na hoga inko. kissi ko bhi undermine karna aqal mandi nahi hai.

Assalam alaikum

bhai i can call nawaz a good person better then many but he is no way can be called siyasat daan
can give u many of his steps the backed down from or decisions made in hurry
How many times he boycotted the last elections ( one of many )

TARIQ

Ganje wo zaroor hain magar bhoosa nahi bhara wa un ke dimaghoun main.

Pakistan main sab se bade siyasi khiladi kehna bilkul ghalat na hoga inko. kissi ko bhi undermine karna aqal mandi nahi hai.

Frankly speaking Ganjoo ke dimaghon mein waqai bhoosa bhara howa hay. How many times have they been ditched by Zardari? Numerous times. They always wake up when something gets really late.

Im supporting Imran Khan because I want Pakistan to be a wealthy developed nation like U.S., Canada, U.K., UAE, and China. The land of Pakistan is blessed with so much wealth, but these corrupt politicians are not exploiting these natural resources, we are just letting them rot. In 64 years, Pakistan did nothing to exploit its natural resources, the only person who came close was Musharraf who exploited gas in Balochistan province.

Imran Khan, I believe is the only person who can bring Pakistan to prosperity. Pakistani people also deserve the very best.

Congratulations. Major oil reserves discovered in Mianwali, Punjab Province of Pakistan (Imran Khan's ancestral town).

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...rves-discovered-punjab-province-pakistan.html

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought you had renounced your approval of the ganja

by the way, wasn't it Ganja's brother who handled the anti-dengue fumigation initiative?

at the end of the day, instead of introducing democracy to the country, these Sharifs and Chaudrys and Bhuttos and Zardari-Bhuttos with their FEUDAL political parties want to control the country's riches and its multiple revenue streams. All they care about is themselves and their cronies.

Pakistan needs to do away with those old baggage-handlers and introduce new names, new ideas, new faces. It's hard to digest that many abuse the system and the failed politicians -- but then come elections and they hope to vote in the same damned people!!!!!!

:disagree: :disagree:
:hitwall: :hitwall:

TripleFacePalm-1.jpg

Ali Jan!! I do renounce him and the reason being his stand on the ribba issue, what i said was what i read on the walls :) Sahbaz do show concern for the common man and try to do something for it.

Yes I agree with the old baggage thing. Like all others in this forum i thought Imran will do that but lately he is adding those in his parties who have been tested and rejected by the community. Farooq Amjad Mir for instance who a Q league MNA from NA127 in Muhraff times. He came to power in a rigged election and in last election he was unable to secure votes not even in thousands. He had joined PTI and if Imran starts to accept ppl like these PTI will have the same fate as PPP which started as a true middle class educated party and then turned into party of ppl like Khar, Zaradari and Raja Riaz.

Sure! Sure Imran Khan Wins from Lahore will be sealed once he forms an alliance with Musharraf!!
Amazing Development for Lahoreeee's!!!

Efforts for Musharraf-Imran nexus heat up
Updated at: 0709 PST, Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Raja Akhtar Khanzada

DALLAS, Texas: All Pakistan Muslim League chief Gen (Retd) Pervez Musharraf and Tehrik-e-Insaf leader Imaran Khan are busy forging a covert political alliance through friends, sources privy to the development revealed Wednesday, Geo News reported.

The mayor of Paris (Texas, USA)) Dr Arjumand Hashmi, one of Musharraf’s cronies, is trying to broker a deal with all he is worth, they added.

The likely alliance is election specific.

Sources brought to fore that Imran Khan, flanked by his close aide Dr Zai, on the sidelines of a recent political visit to US met with Dr Arjumand who had invited him to dinner at his residence. It has also come to light that he (Imran) stayed there overnight.

Talking to Geo News Dr Arjumand confirmed the meeting took place but talked around the question whether Imran Khan left his house the next morning. He also denied any telephonic conversation between the two leaders during the whole time Tehrik-e-Insaf leader was his guest.
http://www.geo.tv/10-19-2011/87819.htm

"Poohnnchee Waheen pay Khak.... Jahan Ka Khameer Tha" I Love Imran Khan!!

Sure! Sure Imran Khan Wins from Lahore will be sealed once he forms an alliance with Musharraf!!
Amazing Development for Lahoreeee's!!!

Efforts for Musharraf-Imran nexus heat up
Updated at: 0709 PST, Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Raja Akhtar Khanzada

DALLAS, Texas: All Pakistan Muslim League chief Gen (Retd) Pervez Musharraf and Tehrik-e-Insaf leader Imaran Khan are busy forging a covert political alliance through friends, sources privy to the development revealed Wednesday, Geo News reported.

The mayor of Paris (Texas, USA)) Dr Arjumand Hashmi, one of Musharraf’s cronies, is trying to broker a deal with all he is worth, they added.

The likely alliance is election specific.

Sources brought to fore that Imran Khan, flanked by his close aide Dr Zai, on the sidelines of a recent political visit to US met with Dr Arjumand who had invited him to dinner at his residence. It has also come to light that he (Imran) stayed there overnight.

Talking to Geo News Dr Arjumand confirmed the meeting took place but talked around the question whether Imran Khan left his house the next morning. He also denied any telephonic conversation between the two leaders during the whole time Tehrik-e-Insaf leader was his guest.
Efforts for Musharraf-Imran nexus heat up - GEO.tv

Thats good news, both politicians are serious about tapping our natural resources and developing Pakistan while Nawaz and Zardari just want to steal our money and want Pakistan to remain backwards and poor.

Thats good news, both politicians are serious about tapping our natural resources and developing Pakistan while Nawaz and Zardari just want to steal our money and want Pakistan to remind backwards and poor.

I Know very Well Omar its not only you! Majority of support here in PDF for PTI are actually for Musharraf APML, Slamming NS is not easy when you are actually the supporter of Musharraf....You will see majority here from your alikes will support this alliance.

But do remember in roads and streets and with ordinary people its a 180 degree trun from Imran Khan....Mark my words!!

The Sharif brothers are highly insecure people, when they get desperate, they resort to any means at their disposal.

When they'd use their control over the civil bureaucracy and police to sabotage MQM's plans to host a large rally(can't say I'm unhappy about that - phone snatching and crime rises whever MQM spreads it's wings), and they wouldn't even let someone like Zaid Hamid host a gathering at Minar-e-Pakistan, I think it's possible that the Sharifs would try to sabotage Imran Khan's rally as well.

An important thing is - Imran Khan doesn't bring up personal issues of these guys, like Nawaz's pathetic attempts to date Chicago Tribune journalist Kim Barker, or the Sharif family's strange tradition of 6-month marriages(a tradition which Hamza Sharif was recently caught carrying on, when he had his daddy's Punjab Police drag the bride out to the streets and toss her into a police van), but these people wouldn't refrain from attacking Imran Khan personally(they can't attack him on corruption like other politicians, what else can they do?). Another thing is, I doubt if Imran Khan would resort to rent-a-crowd, a gambit the PPP and PML have historically always used, they could use this to publically humiliate Imran Khan with a bigger crowd..

I hope this goes well, sensitive public moment for them.

Imran will give a good fight to PML-N but there is no doubt The Brothers have done tremendous work in Punjab and SS recent response to dengue has been praise worthy. People will remember that.

Lahore..... but that is something done from the money they collect from us...in fact collected from punjab and poured into making roads in Lahore.

what matters is the quality of life ? this is the fundamental responsibility of politicians... and you can be sure of it that its going to deteriorate if God forbid Nawaz group came in power once again...

Public Opinion:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom