What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

This is how you make yourself look stupid here.

The international poverty line defined by world bank is for those living below $1.25 PPP per day, not earning so much.

Kapish?

India has its own definition. The definition equates the calories per person needs per day with the amount of money which can buy those number of calories in food items.

As per this Indian definition of poverty line, Indian planning commission in Mar 2012 said that, any body who earns above Rs 28 per day lives above poverty line. That means about IR 840 per month.

India does not agree with the world bank definition which states that anybody earning less than $1,25 lives below poverty line.

India has its own definition. The definition equates the calories per person needs per day with the amount of money which can buy those number of calories in food items.

As per this Indian definition of poverty line, Indian planning commission in Mar 2012 said that, any body who earns above Rs 28 per day lives above poverty line. That means about IR 840 per month.

India does not agree with the world bank definition which states that anybody earning less than $1,25 lives below poverty line.

Again you"ve missed the PPP value.

Despite all my explanation below: :rolleyes:

Economy wise semi-literate,

let me explain,

For 2011

Inflation, exchange rates and PPP

In other words for 2011 $ rates $1 in India is equivalent to $2.9 in the USA.

For 2012 the $ to ₹ PPP conversion factors are yet to be calculated.

So one must use 2011 $ to ₹ PPP conversion factors

For March 2011 1$ = 44.9 ₹

Exchange Rate Average (US Dollar, Indian Rupee) - X-Rates

Hence in PPP terms 1$ = 44.9/2.9 = ₹ 15.48

i.e $1.25 PPP = ₹ 15.48 + 3.87 = ₹ 19.35

I can't get anymore clearer than this.

Explaining you something like this:

Again you"ve missed the PPP value.

Despite all my explanation below: :rolleyes:

Economy wise semi-literate,

let me explain,

For 2011

Inflation, exchange rates and PPP

In other words for 2011 $ rates $1 in India is equivalent to $2.9 in the USA.

For 2012 the $ to ₹ PPP conversion factors are yet to be calculated.

So one must use 2011 $ to ₹ PPP conversion factors

For March 2011 1$ = 44.9 ₹

Exchange Rate Average (US Dollar, Indian Rupee) - X-Rates

Hence in PPP terms 1$ = 44.9/2.9 = ₹ 15.48

i.e $1.25 PPP = ₹ 15.48 + 3.87 = ₹ 19.35

I can't get anymore clearer than this.

Explaining you something like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
He thinks that he knows more about India than Indians............:rofl::rofl:
He know that south indians are revolting against north India
The South Indians don't want hungry and malnourished teeming millions from non-cow eating cow belt.
But thinks that Mumbai and Bal thackarey are in south India.........:rofl:
Yes I do know South India. How can you tell. I may be from Bandra, if you know where it is.
Can you name 5 cities from South India,The demographics or even some politicians from South India??
Bal-less tharki is one I can't forget.

For all of you funny Indians ...... here is report of an Indian newspaper ......

The Hindu : News / National : Now, Planning Commission lowers the poverty line

The Indian Planning Commission on Monday released the latest poverty estimates for the country showing a decline in the incidence of poverty by 7.3 per cent over the past five years and stating that anyone with a daily consumption expenditure of Rs. 28.35 and Rs. 22.42 in urban and rural areas respectively is considered to be living above the poverty line.

For all of you funny Indians ...... here is report of an Indian newspaper ......

The Indian Planning Commission on Monday released the latest poverty estimates for the country showing a decline in the incidence of poverty by 7.3 per cent over the past five years and stating that anyone with a daily consumption expenditure of Rs. 28.35 and Rs. 22.42 in urban and rural areas respectively is considered to be living above the poverty line.

For all semi-literate and ignorant people like Ticker

Watch the above space:
trollface.gif

That donkey really fits your personality.:lol:

Oye Tere ko Purchasing power parity ke baare mein padhne ko kaha tha na.

Hamarae yahan to rice/wheat Rs2/kg milata hai NTR ke zamane se...To Rs 28 daily to kaafi hai na.but polician chor sab PDS ka anaaj kha jaate hain.

Kya BC kat rakhi hai yaha....mujhe to laga thread band ho gaya hoga...aake dekha to 7 pages lol lol.

Ye sale aise nahi manenge...
Movie title should be changed to- Kaha Dilli....kaha Lahore....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom