What's new

Kya Dilli Kya Lahore

Thanks for sharing.. they do have very strong resemblance with kashmiri and punjabi women! :agree:

You have any eyesight problems ? These people are of proto-australoid ethnicity . They don't look even remotely similar to Punjabis or kashmiris . And you have no business talking bout kashmiris . Punjabis I can understand but kashmiris ? :no:

Hey idiot, I am saying that in India a person who earns above Rs 28 everyday is living above poverty line.

You wanna discuss purchasing power parity (PPP) which is an economic theory and a technique used to determine the relative value of currencies etc. I am saying the Indian government is using number of calories a person needs to survive every day and equates it poverty.

ha ha ha .... you wanna hide Indian weaknesses, go do it in front of fools - not here.

Hey idiot, I am saying that in India a person who earns above Rs 28 everyday is living above poverty line.

You wanna discuss purchasing power parity (PPP) which is an economic theory and a technique used to determine the relative value of currencies etc. I am saying the Indian government is using number of calories a person needs to survive every day and equates it poverty.

ha ha ha .... you wanna hide Indian weaknesses, go do it in front of fools - not here.

Economy wise semi-literate,

let me explain,

For 2011

The Survey estimates India's PPP correction factor at 2.9, meaning the stuff available here for $100 will cost $290 in the US.

Inflation, exchange rates and PPP

In other words for 2011 $ rates $1 in India is equivalent to $2.9 in the USA.

For 2012 the $ to ₹ PPP conversion factors are yet to be calculated.

So one must use 2011 $ to ₹ PPP conversion factors

For March 2011 1$ = 44.9 ₹

Exchange Rate Average (US Dollar, Indian Rupee) - X-Rates

Hence in PPP terms 1$ = 44.9/2.9 = ₹ 15.48

i.e $1.25 PPP = ₹ 15.48 + 3.87 = ₹ 19.35

I can't get anymore clearer than this.

not tax evasion but understating of revenues.........Even some People with government employement are listed as Below poverty line

n 2011, World Bank stated, 32.7% of the total Indian people falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day
No 90% poverty..........

n 2011, World Bank stated, 32.7% of the total Indian people falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day
No 90% poverty..........

It still is a joke that a person who earns Indian Rs 840 = approximately $15 per month in India is living above poverty line.

This is how india fools her own people and the world at large. It indeed is a bloody shame.

This is how india fools her own people and the world at large. It indeed is a bloody shame.

This is how you make yourself look stupid here.

The international poverty line defined by world bank is for those living below $1.25 PPP per day, not earning so much.

Kapish?

This is how you make yourself look stupid here.

The international poverty line defined by world bank is for those living below $1.25 PPP per day, not earning so much.

Kapish?
I think you should know who you are arguing with ?

Csrw.png

It still is a joke that a person who earns Indian Rs 840 = approximately $15 per month in India is living above poverty line.

India has 33% poverty if counted by $1.25 criterian 2011,

'World Bank stated, 32.7% of the total Indian people falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 per day'

page badlo post

Why is your post struct to 1968.

Tell that to the world Bank. What is designated poverty line in Pakistan which is not a bloody shame.

I think you should know who you are arguing with ?

Csrw.png

Bhains ke samne been bajana.

Back
Top Bottom