What's new

Kudankulam Nuclear plant safe: Kalam

Again I'm asking the KNPP has been in construction for about 6 years now...there was no protests all these years..why suddenly ?

Something is not definitely adding up. The church is the main culprit now and slowly reports are coming out about its role.

we know how religious fanatic minded Gounders are that is why in Tamil Nadu coimbatore, erode and Tirupur has a strong RSS base.

anyways after explaining still your brain can't comprehend then i am sorry you need to come out of thee RSS mentality.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

So lets assume Traders can be negotiated and their "big" business can be relocated.

yes no fishing in and around the plant.

They can start from the rehab areas which will be far.

For that first they need to hear and agree to the rehab plans.

from where Kerela!!!!!!!!

dude its between govt. and those people.
Still no measures from govt so we can argue day in and day out but whats the effect!!!!!!!!

so its not for you or for me to discuss in PDF rather the parties involved.
Easy to comment at the comfort of your home.

and still you couldn't come up with anything using Google regarding the rehab scheme of govt:disagree:

Sorry rehab scheme is a "mutual agreement" between the two parties..

google is not allowing future articles to come up.

The proposals well documented is available with the parties concerned , all that is in media is that they have proposed the plans.

Why dont u ask them if the government simply asked them to vacate or not?

the Koodankulam plant is absolutely important if we are to master extraction of energy from Nuclear fuel

India has a 3 pahse Nuclear energy programme

2nd phase being Fast breeder mastery

3rd Extraction of energy from fuels like Thorium which india has in abundance. This technology is the most complex part..
India's three stage nuclear power programme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a 2.6 bn $ project.. i fail to understand why would the Government go ahead without taking everything into consideration
Why were the locals silant all these years and why are they so vocal now even when the Fukushima plant was built on 70s technology and India as a nation has been very responsible in safety standards..

I had somewhere read that when the Jaitapur agitation was going on the Koodankulam plant was taken as a shining example of nuclear success where locals were happy with the plant

from where Kerela!!!!!!!!

dude its between govt. and those people.
Still no measures from govt so we can argue day in and day out but whats the effect!!!!!!!!

so its not for you or for me to discuss in PDF rather the parties involved.
Easy to comment at the comfort of your home.

Is kerala the near point where free space is available??/

Are u alright??? are u sure????

Sorry I don't buy that.

Slowly the skeletons are tumbling out from the closet about the vested interests, primarily the church, and as a result the development of entire TN is held at stake.

like we care. As i said you kongu's or govt. is welcome to try using force:lol::rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Is kerala the near point where free space is available??/

Are u alright??? are u sure????

who is talking about free space I am talking about fishing!!!!!`
will malayalis allow that?????

like we care. As i said you kongu's or govt. is welcome to try using force:lol::rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Please no racism.. And I am not even a Tamil

You are just beating around the bush saying kongu and kerala based irrelevant things.

Any projects involves some change in landscapes and rehabilitation. Thats how things work around the world.

And thats how world moves forward.

You are just beating around the bush saying kongu and kerala based irrelevant things.

Any projects involves some change in landscapes and rehabilitation. Thats how things work around the world.

And thats how world moves forward

well not in kudankulam not yet!!!!!!

The newer port in vizhinjam ( which has 1000 times more fishermen ) , the new naval base in ezhimala , vallarpadom termninal ,coast guard training base,all included massive rehabilitation.

Yes we are pro development.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

well not in kudankulam not yet!!!!!!

As per a pdf poster, yes.

The newer port in vizhinjam ( which has 1000 times more fishermen ) , the new naval base in ezhimala , vallarpadom termninal ,coast guard training base,all included massive rehabilitation.

Yes we are pro development.

so???????

we are too but not at the cost of our livelihood.

As per a pdf poster, yes.[/QUOTE]

like that would have any effect on kudankulam:rofl:

Yes we are pro development.[/QUOTE]

so???????

we are too but not at the cost of our livelihood.

Livelihood will start once they agree to rehab..

Dont tell again that nobody has talked on that yet.

like that would have any effect on kudankulam

nope we havent taken u seriously , yet..

Livelihood will start once they agree to rehab..

nope we havent taken u seriously , yet..

so have the people in kudankulam about you guys:tdown:

talking and providing a remedy are two diff things!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom