What's new

Kudankulam Nuclear plant safe: Kalam

finally someone's telling the truth! Mr. kalam thank you!! anti KKNPP peeepul whatchya gonna say now "kalam gone bonkers"???? message to the govt. kalam is a person who knows the stuff and he is respected by all..... whatchya waitin for FINISH THE PROJ !!!

@tjpf
dude ur not bothered about land losses all these days and suddenly after 99% is complete u protest? all the people there were given compensation!
U talk about losses to the ppl.... if govt. really had been unfair u shud have staged protests before the proj started!!! now it will be 13000 crores of tax payers money down the drain......

The plant is going nowhere and will be completed.

The issues are just fabricated by certain vested interests and they will not heed to the valid assertions from Dr.Kalam or anyone unless the Govt cracks the whip.

I am from TN and I know about the stuff.

There was never an issue all these years, now all of sudden? So U mighty lord lubuke doss was doing what all these years?
Lol they even posted banners showing femine pictures as nuclear radiation affected photos......
These people when Kalam came they protested he should not come and inspect the plant, I dont know what is that for?

don't crack sarcastic and cruel humor on others.

well now that kalam has proposed those solutions lets see what happens:cheers:

go ahead lets turn this thread into an ugly one....

he got cocky so had to reply lord lubuke doss

Lord Lubuke dass is in noway a swear word on the level you ised. It is at most a comical reference from movies.

Anyways as I said, If I were you I would edit that atleast for the sake of our glorious culture.

Lord Lubuke dass is in noway a swear word on the level you ised. It is at most a comical reference from movies.

Anyways as I said, If I were you I would edit that atleast for the sake of our glorious culture.

ok will do it:tup:

but ridiculing some people fighting for their livelihood without knowing the ground reality is also against our glorious culture

what connection kiddo???
Part of the protesters are Christians. Out of the 60 odd villages 40% belong to christian villagers. The priest and nuns are native to those area hence they are protesting. Now Like you many clever people have interpreted that Church is sponsoring the protest and trying to divide the crowd on religion and create communal disharmony in that region.... kuddos man and shamelessly you pass judgement on Pakistanis in this PDF:disagree:
so take your fanatic BS view and shove it up your throat:rofl:

This is not me or him interpreting it as Church stoking up protests for its vested interests. But rather credible sources which was carried on print by The New Indian Express. TNIE is one of the most credible/balanced newspapers in South India and if they publish a news item I definitely will pat heed to it.

The Americans have a long track record of stoking up protests to derail projects of other countries (the most recent being the Myanmar dam against Chinese) and I can see their hand as a retaliaatory measure for India not submitting to thier demands on the nuclear trade.

It would be naive of course to think that the organizers of these protests are doing it out of only the public safety and not for thier own concerns. Aircraft accidents are very disastorous..but that does mean we dont travel by air..Why because an air accident is extremely rare and so is a nuclear incident.

You may give the example of Fukushima...But Fukushima is a very old design off the 70s vintage and the reactors now are light years ahead in safety and security features. And regarding fishing, there are many fishign hamlets right besides the Kalpakkam plaant in Chennai..Is any one complaining ? And Gounder does have a validd point when he asks where were the protests all these years when billions have already been spent on the plant.

Do a honest introspection yourself. Doesn't India need nuclear power now with its ever growing economy, fastly rising fuel needs and the oil prices. In the growth of every nation some things have to be sacrificed fir the greater good. Our ancestral land was taken away and we got a measly compensation for the expansion of NH47..But we did not complain.

Try to think about it.Everything may not seem the same as it appears to the naked eye.

This is not me or him interpreting it as Church stoking up protests for its vested interests. But rather credible sources which was carried on print by The New Indian Express. TNIE is one of the most credible/balanced newspapers in South India and if they publish a news item I definitely will pat heed to it.

The Americans have a long track record of stoking up protests to derail projects of other countries (the most recent being the Myanmar dam against Chinese) and I can see their hand as a retaliaatory measure for India not submitting to thier demands on the nuclear trade.

It would be naive of course to think that the organizers of these protests are doing it out of only the public safety and not for thier own concerns. Aircraft accidents are very disastorous..but that does mean we dont travel by air..Why because an air accident is extremely rare and so is a nuclear incident.

You may give the example of Fukushima...But Fukushima is a very old design off the 70s vintage and the reactors now are light years ahead in safety and security features. And regarding fishing, there are many fishign hamlets right besides the Kalpakkam plaant in Chennai..Is any one complaining ? And Gounder does have a validd point when he asks where were the protests all these years when billions have already been spent on the plant.

Do a honest introspection yourself. Doesn't India need nuclear power now with its ever growing economy, fastly rising fuel needs and the oil prices. In the growth of every nation some things have to be sacrificed fir the greater good. Our ancestral land was taken away and we got a measly compensation for the expansion of NH47..But we did not complain.

Try to think about it.Everything may not seem the same as it appears to the naked eye.

Mr. Gounder a.k.a. KS from amerika:woot: surprise pakda gaya tu:bunny:
what connection kiddo???
Part of the protesters are Christians. Out of the 60 odd villages 40% belong to christian villagers. The priest and nuns are native to those area hence they are protesting. Now Like you many clever people have interpreted that Church is sponsoring the protest and trying to divide the crowd on religion and create communal disharmony in that region.... kuddos man and shamelessly you pass judgement on Pakistanis in this PDF
so take your fanatic BS view and shove it up your throat

so my hunch is true Gounder and KS are one with multiple ID. Have been following your posts in Indian defence forum. if one gets bogged down the other one comes.
What laptop and desktop simultaneously huh???Kya smart hai bhai tu

Adan gonniya...vera enda forum la da enna patha ?

Just because two people say the same thing you think both are the same ? No use arguing with you.

Vaalga Valamudan :lol:

Adan gonniya...vera enda forum la da enna patha ? :lol:

otha apdi pesanna!!!!!
fool others don't BS with me......
You don't have the courage to talk with me that is why using multiple id:disagree:
I DON'T LIKE TO BEAT A DEAD SNAKE:wave:

otha apdi pesanna!!!!!
fool others don't BS with me......
You don't have the courage to talk with me that is why using multiple id
I DON'T LIKE TO BEAT A DEAD SNAKE

Otha enna pannuva ?

We both are anonymous e-warriors only... chumma kudhikatha..I hope better sense prevails.

Multi id ? Do you think I have this as my life to create multi ids ? This is just ma time pass along with FB

No I am very much alive...Try touching me ..but dont get bitten.

Otha enna pannuva ?

We both are anonymous e-warriors only... dont get hyper.

Multi id ? Do you think I have this as my life to create multi ids ?

No I am very much alive...Try touching me ..but dont get bitten.

otha computer pinnadi irukera kolupu. ena punch dialogue adi karai:rofl:

otha computer pinnadi irukera kolupu. ena punch dialogue adi karai:rofl:

Ade danda unakkum...nee enna mala melaya ukkandhuttu irukka ? Unnaleyum aani kooda pudunga mudiyathu. :lol:

If you can ask the seniors out here you would be able to know I and Karthic are friends,agree broadly on various issues and that is to it.

Ade danda unakkum...nee enna mala melaya ukkandhuttu irukka ? Unnaleyum aani kooda pudunga mudiyathu.

himalaya......:bunny:

but ain't it funny we fighting in such a slang on PDF :rofl:

aani illa something else boss:butcher:

Back
Top Bottom