What's new

Kishore Kumar vs Mohammad Rafi

Kishore vs Rafi

• kishore kumar

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Mohd Rafi

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
This one is my all time fav of kishore...Mein zinda hoon par zindagi se khafa hoon

Last edited by a moderator:
that depend on your own perceptions....it is subjective...i have added a poll to get an objective output.

Kishore didn't even have a formal training of singing... i think that makes him a genius...

:) and Rafi had?? do you even know how he became a singer?

hmmm means you dont have knowledge about them both so thats why you came up with comparison

And as far as your poll is concerned well i can tell you why this is a bad bad idea :D
now dont press for reason otherwise your entire gang of Indians will jump into this thread with frustrated rants against me hehehehehe

Ok now my personal opinion BOTH are great singers and we the younger generation still listen to them as compared to current day famouse be suraaaasss

Both cant Come Near to Gana Gandharwan K.J Yesudas ... i bet just listen to his this song ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very tough question indeed, at least I can't make a choice. On a second note, threads like one must be avoided, for they yield nothing.

Just going through old threads, just got to this one. Salute to the thread starter, who have guts to ask this question. No comparison at all, Rafi was billion trillion times better singer, compared to, not only with Kishore Kumar but with any playback back singer ever existed.

Back
Top Bottom