What's new

Truth vs Hype: '84 Riots - Political complicity, aborted justice

Ohh then you havent seen Barkha Dutt promoting Chidambaram. :)

By 'subtle manner' I meant relatively subtle, compared to regional news channels and papers, some of these regional media outgun & outrun the most vicious pdf trolls and conspiracy theorists. :-)

Last edited:
By 'subtle manner' I meant relatively subtle, compared to regional news channels and papers, some of these regional media outgun & outrun the most vicious pdf trolls and conspiracy theorists. :-)
I concur!
Pdf trolls are just garden variety pests:lol:
We have humungausaur sized trolls in our media....

do you mean NDTV is pro congress???
ha ha ha...
you never knew that.....that was a news......:agree:
Ohh then you havent seen Barkha Dutt promoting Chidambaram. :)
have you listened to that phone tapping of barkha dutt......
I was shocked to hear it...how come she is still free and no charges have been framed on her....:lol::lol:
india is best on these....:angel:

Cigarette smoking is injurious to health. :agree:

149497.jpg

I can give tips on how to quit smoking. I did it myself. :bounce:

btw was it you in your previous avatar. :drag:
You quit it own your own or was the voodoo doll pricked with pins to quit it??? :D

And no it was not me in my avatar.That'll bring a lot of unwanted attention. Dont you think??
:)

84 sikh riots. . . . Bhopal Gas Tragedy. . . Muzaffarnagar riots. . . . .Mumbai riots. . . .Assam riots. . . And and not even single person got justice( exceptions may be there but i'm not aware of any )

And Ppl still like to vote for congress :(

The reason is because Congress' propaganda has made BJP & in particular Modi into a Boogeyman, that a section of the minorities dread at the thought of him coming to power. Their propaganda is like this " If you continuously call an innocent person a thief, everyday, every opportunity, then people will start believing he is a thief", which succeeded, at least till now. In the meanwhile people slowly forget the great number of atrocities committed by Congress as it is seldom spoken or written about.

Back
Top Bottom