What's new

Khuwaja Saad Rafique likely to join PTI

Guvera

Reaction score
According to some reliable sources the only sane head in PML-N is likely to join PTI in few days, has has some serious concerns over inclusion of ex PML-Q and Musharaf's supporters in PML-N for instance sheikh waqas akram and fakhar imam from PPP and many more, he is likely to join javed hashmi who left PML-N over differences with the leadership.

I seriously doubt this news because Saad Rafique although a good politician have talked against PTI On many occasions, he is also among Pmlns top leadership and their good member unlike Javed hashmi! If he decides to join that will be a great boost to PTI performance and popularity which was shown by various surveys to be decreasing and would also show how big impact the 23 march jalsa of PTI had on minds of other politicians that they wanna join PTI bassed on their popularity and honesty!

I seriously doubt this news because Saad Rafique although a good politician have talked against PTI On many occasions, he is also among Pmlns top leadership and their good member unlike Javed hashmi! If he decides to join that will be a great boost to PTI performance and popularity which was shown by various surveys to be decreasing and would also show how big impact the 23 march jalsa of PTI had on minds of other politicians that they wanna join PTI bassed on their popularity and honesty!

It will be a self-less act if he joins PTI considering he might not get a ticket for the elections as PTI internal elections are over.

I really wanna see him in PTI, he deserves to be in PTI.. He's the only person in PML-N who I really respect.

It will be a self-less act if he joins PTI considering he might not get a ticket for the elections as PTI internal elections are over.

He might have developed some differences between him and PMLN leadership like in the case of Javed Hashmi! Imran khan is already waiting for some people to still join him whom he deem worthy specially after a huge jalsa he would expect that some people might join him from different Parties even if he had already done intra party elections he must have figured something out for the New comers and give them some place in his Party!
On the other hand, it will also be embarrassment for PMLN that after Hashmi another Politician is about to Move to PTI, And Nawaz wouldnt want ever to make it possible, He will try to offer him ministry of his choice or whatever he want and stop him from going over to PTI because that will have serious negative Impact on PMLNs other politicians too.

Although I like him, but the kind of politics going on in pmln in Lahore, maybe leading to his difference with nawaz.... plus his brother and wife are also MPs. he has alot of considerations to make.

What a post. I have heard from some reliable source that Jawed Hasmi is considering to rejoin PML-N and shah Mahmood Qureshi is also thinking on the same line.
According to some reliable sources the only sane head in PML-N is likely to join PTI in few days, has has some serious concerns over inclusion of ex PML-Q and Musharaf's supporters in PML-N for instance sheikh waqas akram and fakhar imam from PPP and many more, he is likely to join javed hashmi who left PML-N over differences with the leadership.

Why would he than have no concerns in joining a lota (turn-coat) party?

hazaron khwahishien esi key har khwahish par dum nikaley :omghaha::omghaha:

desperate souls :D

There must be something... as I have been listening about him since Javed Hashimi Joined PTI...

Really want to see him in PTI.

hazaron khwahishien esi key har khwahish par dum nikaley :omghaha::omghaha:

desperate souls :D
By the way keeping in view, Subcontinent Politics behaviour, anything can possible.
Remember IK used to say that no militant workers would be allowed in PTI and among 208 Target killers who were arrested in Karachi, 9 belongs to PTI. This is only one example, i have plenty.

Back
Top Bottom