What's new

Khuwaja Saad Rafique likely to join PTI

By the way keeping in view, Subcontinent Politics behaviour, anything can possible.
Remember IK used to say that no militant workers would be allowed in PTI and among 208 Target killers who were arrested in Karachi, 9 belongs to PTI. This is only one example, i have plenty.

I wont be surprised if those 9 turns out to be PML-N workers using PTI's name to defame the party.

hazaron khwahishien esi key har khwahish par dum nikaley :omghaha::omghaha:

desperate souls :D

Javed hasmhi kay time pay bi aisi hi hansiyaan niklein thein.

@Topic
What is the source. I am a bit skeptical about this news. He is a good clean politician but why would he join now as he is one of the genuine supporters of PML-N. He and Javaid hashmi were the only reason i supported PML-N in the past. I would like to see both of them on the same platform.

@Topic
What is the source. I am a bit skeptical about this news. He is a good clean politician but why would he join now as he is one of the genuine supporters of PML-N. He and Javaid hashmi were the only reason i supported PML-N in the past. I would like to see both of them on the same platform.

Ppl said Javeed Hashmi leaving Pmln - death of Pmln

and just look at Pmln jalsa today in Mansehra. Hazara is smaller than Lahore in population and still look at the jalsa. Is liye hansi abhi bhi meri hi nikalti hai. Javeed Hashmi left Pmln to be called a mental, physically unfit and a fraud lol while Pmln continue to be the favourite for 2013 elections :D

I wont be surprised if those 9 turns out to be PML-N workers using PTI's name to defame the party.

PTI has no stakes in karachi as of yet so i agree that some lunatics are trying to defame PTI.

Ppl said Javeed Hashmi leaving Pmln - death of Pmln

and just look at Pmln jalsa today in Mansehra. Hazara is smaller than Lahore in population and still look at the jalsa. Is liye hansi abhi bhi meri hi nikalti hai. Javeed Hashmi left Pmln to be called a mental, physically unfit and a fraud lol while Pmln continue to be the favourite for 2013 elections :D

O please let me show you something real. Secondly people who called him Unfit got only 35 votes in their favor.
562183_368016113312748_1417466935_n.jpg

This excludes people who were watching from Badshahi Mosque.

comparing a district level jalsa to a national level jalsa lol

1 billion u kidding me :p it was about 10 billion :bunny:

@Topic

Source is quite authentic, its still in the pipeline.

comparing a district level jalsa to a national level jalsa lol

Well Nawaz Shareif is a district level Politician so i am not surprised. If NS can bring even half of the people shown in that picture. I swear i will vote for PML-N although back home all the PMLN leader left to join PPP in my constituency.

1 billion u kidding me :p it was about 10 billion :bunny:

Source is quite authentic, its still in the pipeline.

Well hats off to him if he joins PTI. He is one of few politicians in Pakistan that i respect.

Well Nawaz Shareif is a district level Politician so i am not surprised. If NS can bring even half of the people shown in that picture. I swear i will vote for PML-N although back home all the PMLN leader left to join PPP in my constituency.

which area are you talking about ???

Mirpur Jhelum area. Raja Aafzal and his faimly always held the fort for nawaz sharief in that area.

lol u they have left Ppp too + Pmln never wanted to give them the ticket. Both sons performed badly as MNA, the guy who won the bi election will get the ticket. And Pmls is inshaAllah going to win all NA seats from Jhelum :)

lol u they have left Ppp too + Pmln never wanted to give them the ticket. Both sons performed badly as MNA, the guy who won the bi election will get the ticket. And Pmls is inshaAllah going to win all NA seats from Jhelum :)

Keep dreaming. There is void there right now so people will decide not PML-N. I was there couple of years back and they did some hell of work specially in term of road infrastructure. If PML-N calls them useless then i surely feel pity for PMNL leader. I hated their faimly politics anyway.

PTI has no stakes in karachi as of yet so i agree that some lunatics are trying to defame PTI.

O please let me show you something real. Secondly people who called him Unfit got only 35 votes in their favor.
562183_368016113312748_1417466935_n.jpg

This excludes people who were watching from Badshahi Mosque.

Only, blinds cannot sea the empty, Badshahi Mosque.

If you take similar photo on rest of the days you will see same amount of people and traffic at signals.
and why did un-seen force did not deputed air coverage of D.Qadri's jalsa?

Keep dreaming. There is void there right now so people will decide not PML-N. I was there couple of years back and they did some hell of work specially in term of road infrastructure. If PML-N calls them useless then i surely feel pity for PMNL leader. I hated their faimly politics anyway.

who won the bi election ??? raja or the one Pmln is giving ticket ??? Who is dreaming ??? lol

Back
Top Bottom