What's new

Khuwaja Saad Rafique likely to join PTI

Yaar yeh nahi hosakta, bara kattar kisam ka noon leagy hai.

Agar yeh chorh gaya na, toh samjho noon league ka janaza nikal chuka hai because if he can leave then samjho Shahbaz Sharif can leave :D

i hope you r right...one should always hope for the best...:yahoo:

I wont be surprised if those 9 turns out to be PML-N workers using PTI's name to defame the party.

True...:police:

Only, blinds cannot sea the empty, Badshahi Mosque.

If you take similar photo on rest of the days you will see same amount of people and traffic at signals.
and why did un-seen force did not deputed air coverage of D.Qadri's jalsa?

Well only an idiot would think that people sitting inside can get a glimps of jalsa. I was trying to say people who were near the wall. I saw some picture and can slap them on ur face upon request. Dr. Qadri is not a politician but rather a religious leader. About the trafic that is some hell of an idiotic comment as every one knows that lahore has a population in million so wouldnt be surprised if there is that much traffic there but Roads were blocked to jalsa gah sice morning so there goes your hatefull argument hence dont waste my time. You just barged into my comments without any knowledge of conversation i was having.

who won the bi election ??? raja or the one Pmln is giving ticket ??? Who is dreaming ??? lol

Well every one knows who wins an election during by polls so don't waste your breath and wait for elections. From what i know 30 of your NA politicians didnt even send their degrees for confirmation to HEC so just pray that they can contest lol. Secondly i am not a supporter of raja so like hell i care if he lost.

PTI has no stakes in karachi as of yet so i agree that some lunatics are trying to defame PTI.

O please let me show you something real. Secondly people who called him Unfit got only 35 votes in their favor.
562183_368016113312748_1417466935_n.jpg

This excludes people who were watching from Badshahi Mosque.

Why does it say December?

Why does it say December?

I got it from one of PTI pages it is suppose to be 23 September not 23 December lol. Picture is from 23 september but i think some one edited it wrong.

I seriously doubt this news because Saad Rafique although a good politician have talked against PTI On many occasions, he is also among Pmlns top leadership and their good member unlike Javed hashmi! If he decides to join that will be a great boost to PTI performance and popularity which was shown by various surveys to be decreasing and would also show how big impact the 23 march jalsa of PTI had on minds of other politicians that they wanna join PTI bassed on their popularity and honesty!

Two contradictions on the same post.

One - Jawed Hashmi was in the top PML-N leadership. He had been sidelined but he was among the most important members.

Two - If PTI popularity was decreasing, it would not have been able to do such a big public gathering. And if its popularity was decreasing a leader like Saad Rafique might not be considering a switch.

I agree this news might only be an 'afwaah'.

I think this is just a rumour and you are probably talking about 4 months old rumour when it was reported that he was interested in joining PTI.

What does reliable source means? @ OP - Which source?

Well only an idiot would think that people sitting inside can get a glimps of jalsa. I was trying to say people who were near the wall. I saw some picture and can slap them on ur face upon request. Dr. Qadri is not a politician but rather a religious leader. About the trafic that is some hell of an idiotic comment as every one knows that lahore has a population in million so wouldnt be surprised if there is that much traffic there but Roads were blocked to jalsa gah sice morning so there goes your hatefull argument hence dont waste my time. You just barged into my comments without any knowledge of conversation i was having.

Slap it on every face but when you claim we are not going to search evidence of your claim.

It's supposed to be 23 March!

We believe you!

Here is another picture from 23 December, after a bit of editing you can make it 23rd March, :)

Awami-Istiqbal-Minar-e-Pakistan-Lahore-20121223_05.jpg

Slap it on every face but when you claim we are not going to search evidence of your claim.

We believe you!

Here is another picture from 23 December, after a bit of editing you can make it 23rd March, :)

Awami-Istiqbal-Minar-e-Pakistan-Lahore-20121223_05.jpg

aah, ok now I understand. I forgot Tahir ul Qadri naam ka bhi ek drama aya tha market main...

i dont know much about PML factions but isn't this guy a PML-N veteran? He's been with them a very long time.

Are there any other members of political parties defecting or moving to PTI? I havent been following as closely as I should.

According to some reliable sources the only sane head in PML-N is likely to join PTI in few days, has has some serious concerns over inclusion of ex PML-Q and Musharaf's supporters in PML-N for instance sheikh waqas akram and fakhar imam from PPP and many more, he is likely to join javed hashmi who left PML-N over differences with the leadership.

Not possible. Sheikh Waqas did join PML-N but he will not be awarded party ticket.

Back
Top Bottom