What's new

Khawaja Asif admit his mistake, praises Pakistan Army

Whatever. Musharraf is still not going anywhere. He will be tried for treason. lol
You know genius according to constitution everyone who supported the traitor is a traitor as well & shall be punished the same way .. and that includes those who approved his step ( you supreme Court ) those who took oath from him ( your current ministers including Khawaja Sra Asif , Khawaja Sra Saad Rafiq etc )

It is better if you sometimes read your own constitution .. but who am I kidding ..

You Noora leaguers have absolutely no shame, you Hypocrites.

Tum logon ka koi Deein Iman nahi.

Half of your Noora League Cabinet actually served under Musharraf as Ministers including the Khawaja Asif and Khawaja Saad Rafique.

Today the same people talk about hanging Musharraf.

How about hanging half your Noora league Cabinet along with Musharraf as they aided and abetted Musharraf.

My dear Uncle, from where did Musharraf form his most of the cabinet in the first place..................PMLN:D So who is Hypocrites:rofl:

That link you provided, after taking a look at it I have nothing but all respect for this guy. Keeping his personal opinions aside you should not insult him like this. A very low of you. Shame!

Who are you?

You are a beghiarat living in Arab country and speak negative about Arabs. You have no character. You can respect my L from now.

The difference between you your idol and you and us Pakistanis is that we never sold out our country for a visa. **** off.

My dear Uncle, from where did Musharraf form his most of the cabinet in the first place..................PMLN:D So who is Hypocrites:rofl:
& from where NAWAZA tindo got his cabint job?
cleang genrls boots?:omghaha:

& from where NAWAZA tindo got his cabint job?
cleang genrls boots?:omghaha:

Zia's only mistake was taking on this retard ganjaa as an apprentice. A hindu from India would have probably been a better candidate.

Nawaz Shareef. I hope he chokes on a payaa bone. Useless sack of shit,

These PMLN politicians are the worst kind of MUNAFIQEEN AND HYPOCRITES.

When Musharraf was in Power these LOTAS abandoned NS and latched on to Musharraf for Benefits and Opportunities.

Today these Hypocrites talk about Musharraf the Dictator and how much they hate him and want to hang him.

Well fine then join Musharraf at the Gallows because you low life PMLN Politicians were accessory to any crime you ascribe to Musharraf and as his Ministers you AIDED AND ABTTED THAT DICTATOR YOU WANT TO HANG.

Who are you?

You are a beghiarat living in Arab country and speak negative about Arabs. You have no character. You can respect my L from now.

The difference between you your idol and you and us Pakistanis is that we never sold out our country for a visa. **** off.
I wish you good luck, hope you are enjoying your time in America lol my Patriotic Pakistani who sold his country for American visa. :lol:

Oy kaka, tinu ki lag da?

Twadi baadmashi ussi sehwa gein?

Rishtedaroo ke sefarish mil gaye, magar aap itna khudgharaz mat ban.

Mulak humara Pakistan, Butt'o ke badmashi ki alawaya bhi kuch socho.

Soo gallan di ik gal……hun civilians di badmashi sehni pay gee….this will be the norm for a foreseeable future one way or other, they should get use to it for their own good health.

Khawaja Asif takes U-turn, calls Pakistan Army an asset - DAWN.COM

one takes back the poison?

Govt to hold fresh talks with TTP negotiators
AFP and DAWN.COM
53513636b8719.jpg

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said he has called a meeting with the TTP committee on Saturday to decide how to proceed with peace talks. – File Photo
Published 2014-04-18 19:23:54
32 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani government is planning a fresh round of talks with Taliban negotiators at the weekend, officials said Friday, despite the militants' refusal to extend a ceasefire called to help peace efforts.

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said in a statement that he has called a meeting with the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan’s (TTP) talks committee on Saturday to decide how to proceed.

He said only dialogue could overcome reservations and objections, but warned there was little chance of progress without a ceasefire.

“If Taliban have certain objections, we also have reservations,” he said, adding the government pushed forward the peace process against serious logjams.

“(But) I don't think the talks process will move forward in the absence of a ceasefire,” said Khan, who has been an ardent supporter of the talks.

He will meet the TTP's three-man talks committee, led by Maulana Samiul Haq.

Members of the government negotiating team are also likely to attend Saturday's talks, a senior official told AFP.

On Thursday, civil and military leadership of the country also decided to continue seeking opportunities for peace with the militants.

The decision was taken at a meeting of the Cabinet Committee on National Security chaired by Prime Minster Nawaz Sharif.

Talks to end the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) bloody seven-year insurgency have been under way since February, with little clear progress made so far.

On Wednesday the militants said they would not extend the ceasefire they began on March 1 to help talks, complaining of a lack of movement from the government side.

In the country's restive northwest, which has borne the brunt of the violence of the last seven years, militants opened fire on government paramilitary troops, killing one and wounding two others.

The incident, confirmed by local security and intelligence officials, took place at Bara Shaikhan village which lies on the edge of Khyber tribal district, bordering the city of Peshawar.

Since the TTP began their campaign of violence in 2007, more than 6,800 people have been killed in bomb and gun attacks around Pakistan, according to an AFP tally, destabilising the nuclear-armed state.

The umbrella militant group has demanded the release of what they call “non-combatant” prisoners and the establishment of a “peace zone” where security forces would not be present.

The government freed 19 tribesmen last week and on Sunday Khan said 13 more of what he called “non-combatant Taliban” prisoners would be released to help the peace process.

Talks were a key campaign pledge for Sharif before he was elected to office for a third time last year, but some observers have cast doubt on their chances of success.

the other one goes for a practical hit on PAKARMY & INNOCENT PAKISTANIS?

Would you accept the fact that Mohammed Ali Jinnah was a member of Congress ?

Khawaja Asif takes U-turn, calls Pakistan Army an asset - DAWN.COM

we are not talking about father of the nation?
its not the topic?
we are talking about a slave of noora tindo king, who was firing by mouth full cylinders, but now what, a silent shutup?

These PMLN politicians are the worst kind of MUNAFIQEEN AND HYPOCRITES.

When Musharraf was in Power these LOTAS abandoned NS and latched on to Musharraf for Benefits and Opportunities.

Today these Hypocrites talk about Musharraf the Dictator and how much they hate him and want to hang him.

Well fine then join Musharraf at the Gallows because you low life PMLN Politicians were accessory to any crime you ascribe to Musharraf and as his Ministers you AIDED AND ABTTED THAT DICTATOR YOU WANT TO HANG.

Take a chill pill uncle.....Whatever will be will be:lol:

Soo gallan di ik gal……hun civilians di badmashi sehni pay gee….this will be the norm for a foreseeable future one way or other, they should get use to it for their own good health.

Twadi PC party nu dekh ke baanda puch da ,kardi ki paye aa?

Haan!!!!!!

EK tussi Musharraf nu zaleel karan de vich chakran'ch, te ek innu:

10151917_10152313223279614_1402823951_n.jpg

Leh pra. L te chaar.

Tussi PC, hijray logh ho.

Kakay de muqadma, teh tera ganja milay da Zardari nu. Dil kardaa mein eh teight gaalian kadaan twanu beghairta'a nu.

PC Pakistan di besti kaarti tussi, haram khor'an ney.

Haan!!!!!!

Leh pra. L te chaar.

Kakay de muqadma, teh tera ganja milay da Zardari nu. Dil kardaa mein eh teight gaalian kadaan twanu beghairta'a nu.

mandi jaa, baoo sohni gaadk walayaa!:cheers:

Haan!!!!!!

Leh pra. L te chaar.

Phanwain PC Kahwoo, Phanwain L te charro.........Par Badmashi sadi hee chalnee aye, tay tussi ee sehni aye:bunny:

Noon league ka kon baap?

shaikh-Rasheed-480x238.jpg

Phanwain PC Kahwoo, Phanwain L te charro.........Par Badmashi sadi hee chalnee aye, tay tussi ee sehni aye:bunny:

Mundaya, mera na Raza Ali. Main Bahwalpur da sher. Mera pind 13 bc. Ek duffa akay meray samne gaal kar, fe main das da. Twadi kanjaar'a di siyasat ney chalo kaka.

Back
Top Bottom