What's new

Khalistan Thrives.

@Chaar Anna Ki Murghi, Bara Anna Ka Masala,

Duniya ki baat chooro, kuch apni zaat pey tarus khaou.

Murgian gin ke khane ki aadat nahi hai apni.....

Taras to aaj kal sarahad ke us par dekh ke ata hai....jab koi bhi uthke apne aap ko bomb se udata hai.....sath main kuch becharo ko bhi le jata hai...

I am living in Jalandhar, Punjab. I go to my grandfather living in Amritsar every two-three weeks. We go for gedi in Chandigarh every month. I never saw anybody demanding for Khalistan.

Do you have any proof that the pics you posted above were of the people who were demanding Khalistan and were not involved in some other mischief?

i a sikh who lives in phagwara 8 months of the year and 4 months in england there is more of a khalistan movemant among sikhs living abroad the sikh in punjab where you hardly ever hear of anyone talk about it

Well My wife is a Sikh and for your information a Sikh whose house was burnt by Rioting Mob in 1984......and I frequent Punjab every now and then....there is no Khalistan movement left...its only in Youselesstube. and some people's mind...busy in JO sessions.

People in punjab quickly relized they were fighting someone elses cause, someone elses war. They gave up unwnted war and now living in peace and prosperity. I hope people of kashmir realize this soon. 

give a single link of indian state of punjab or the people of punjab asking for khalistan these days.... :angel::smokin:

or are you trying to console yourself for what happened to you in 1971... :rofl: damn there were many sikhs from our side who fought :D and may be trying to hide your frustration for baluchistan issue...:lol:

For the same effort what substance do you have on Baluchistan, how many times have you witnessed Nationals desecrating their own Flags. ;). The conspiracy of 1971 is part of history and there is no denying that, however it's India which has over a dozen insurgencies in effect translating to the fact that no country in the world has so many unsatisfied citizens.

OP doesnt have any idea what he is posting, he posted Ashutosh Dera video :taz:

Ludhiana, 5 Dec 2009 :

Hard-line Sikhs groups, up in arms against the government’s decision to allow Austhosh Maharaj of Dera Noormahal conduct satsang (religious discourse) in the city, clashed with the police and some Dera followers today.

It has no relation with Khalistan. :bounce:

NRI Sikhs knows nothing about what the situation is like in Punjab right now, its all politics + easy money. I am a Punjabi too, and I agree there is no Khalistan movement left, no one talks about it, infact new gen is not even aware of all this. But I also agree justice was not done. :sniper:

Khalistan is against the main teaching of Sikhism - universal brotherhood. Sikhism is tolerace and equality.

Khalistan is possible only on Mars.

Khalistan is not the answer. One of the main reasons is if it were to be "Khalistan" or "land of the pure" this is hypocritical as the sikhs of Punjab are also the heaviest drinkers in all of India. Use of tobacco and drugs is prohibited by Sikh faith and is against Sikh principles.

We dont want to be in Taliban kinda situation. Sikhs in US, Aus are not Indians.

Sikhs do have their own land and their own country. Their country and their land is called India/Bharat/Hindustan. A Sikh is PM of India.

No one can restrict us to small area.

Pakistan area is 16x bigger than Indian Punjab.

Canada (2001)
Sikh - 278,410 ------ 415,000 (acc. to 2004 census)
Pakistani - 124,730

UK (2001)
Sikh - 336,179
Pakistani - 747,000

US (2001)
Sikh - 650,000
Pakistani - 160,000

Australia (2001)
Sikh - 17,000
Pakistani - 20,000

Germany (2001)
Sikh - 50,000
Pakistani - 29,000

Singapore (2001)
Sikh - 15,000
Pakistani - 3,000

Italy (2001)
Sikh - 70,000
Pakistani - 30,500

Malaysia (2001)
Sikh - 100,000
Pakistani - 9,990

70k both in Burma and Thailand.

Total Sikh Population (2004) - 2.4 crore
Total 2.15 crore ie. 90% in India.
1.45 crore Sikh live in Indian Punjab, 0.7 crore are in differant states all across India.

Total Overseas Indian Population ~26,000,000
Total Overseas Sikh Population is ~ 2,500,000

10% ~ of expat Indians
2% ~ in India proper.

Search any county, we are everywhere. :cheesy:

Even with less than 2% of population, more than 15% of Indian army is made of Sikhs, I see no merit in this discussion. :cheers:

Ludhiana, 5 Dec 2009 :

Hard-line Sikhs groups, up in arms against the government’s decision to allow Austhosh Maharaj of Dera Noormahal conduct satsang (religious discourse) in the city, clashed with the police and some Dera followers today.

NRI Sikhs knows nothing about what the situation is like in Punjab right now, its all politics + easy money. I am a Punjabi too, and I agree there is no Khalistan movement left, no one talks about it, infact new gen is not even aware of all this. But I also agree justice was not done. :sniper:

Khalistan is against the main teaching of Sikhism - universal brotherhood. Sikhism is tolerace and equality.

Khalistan is possible only on Mars.

Khalistan is not the answer. One of the main reasons is if it were to be "Khalistan" or "land of the pure" this is hypocritical as the sikhs of Punjab are also the heaviest drinkers in all of India. Use of tobacco and drugs is prohibited by Sikh faith and is against Sikh principles.

We dont want to be in Taliban kinda situation. Sikhs in US, Aus are not Indians.

Sikhs do have their own land and their own country. Their country and their land is called India/Bharat/Hindustan. A Sikh is PM of India.

No one can restrict us to small area.

Pakistan area is 16x bigger than Indian Punjab.

Canada (2001)
Sikh - 278,410 ------ 415,000 (acc. to 2004 census)
Pakistani - 124,730

UK (2001)
Sikh - 336,179
Pakistani - 747,000

US (2001)
Sikh - 650,000
Pakistani - 160,000

Australia (2001)
Sikh - 17,000
Pakistani - 20,000

Germany (2001)
Sikh - 50,000
Pakistani - 29,000

Singapore (2001)
Sikh - 15,000
Pakistani - 3,000

Italy (2001)
Sikh - 70,000
Pakistani - 30,500

Malaysia (2001)
Sikh - 100,000
Pakistani - 9,990

70k both in Burma and Thailand.

Total Sikh Population (2004) - 2.4 crore
Total 2.15 crore ie. 90% in India.
1.45 crore Sikh live in Indian Punjab, 0.7 crore are in differant states all across India.

Total Overseas Indian Population ~26,000,000
Total Overseas Sikh Population is ~ 2,500,000

10% ~ of expat Indians
2% ~ in India proper.

Search any county, we are everywhere. :cheesy:

Even with less than 2% of population, more than 15% of Indian army is made of Sikhs, I see no merit in this discussion. :cheers:

spot on i have never supported the khalistan movemant like isaid before it only in the west that some sikhs are for khalistan you never hear about it in punjab no more but i do think there should be justice for the victims of the delhi riots

Murgian gin ke khane ki aadat nahi hai apni.....

Taras to aaj kal sarahad ke us par dekh ke ata hai....jab koi bhi uthke apne aap ko bomb se udata hai.....sath main kuch becharo ko bhi le jata hai...

Alas, yea mukh aur Masoor ki daal.:lol:

Ludhiana, 5 Dec 2009 :

Picky and choosy are we, since you convinently sidelined all other material to rant your chemistry on a preferred footage.
Suppose people in the other images are staged actors and the dead bodies belong to some Bollywood mish mash.:hang2:

You are just too much. Bin Laden is also someone's son, someone's brother and father. So you think he shouldn't be killed. Cause he's a human, is that your justification? great...

These people oppressed, killed and brainwashed people. They wanted a new state where they could rule. The common punjabi never wanted a Khalistan, it was just him and his followers.

And for your information, if my loved one was creating problems for someone else, killing people and destroying lives, I wouldn't mind him being dead. Leaving him alive would make other die. Isn't their lives valuable???
Man you really are something else.
For the same argument, it was one Sikh body guard who killed Indra Gandhi, how many innocent Sikhs paid with their lives.
Proving more loyal than masters pet is not part of Pakistan's Punjab at least.

Man you really are something else.
For the same argument, it was one Sikh body guard who killed Indra Gandhi, how many innocent Sikhs paid with their lives.
Proving more loyal than masters pet is not part of Pakistan's Punjab at least.

You think one sikh represents whole Punjab?
I don't understand what you are trying to prove?

I am not here to prove anything, however what you are justifying is beyond comprehension.

All I want to say is, this thread is BS. We all know Khalistan and its supporters are no more. Now you wanna prove otherwise using stupid videos of people who aren't even Indian and don't want to believe me who is actually living here and experiencing things first hand.

All I want to say is, this thread is BS. We all know Khalistan and its supporters are no more. Now you wanna prove otherwise using stupid videos of people who aren't even Indian and don't want to believe me who is actually living here and experiencing things first hand.

Seems you have run out of excuses hence,
I was waiting for you to stoop to this level, surprised you haven't used the term ISI agents. I do know few Sikhs but i must say you are an individual. Happy trails.

Seems you have run out of excuses hence,
I was waiting for you to stoop to this level, surprised you haven't used the term ISI agents. I do know few Sikhs but i must say you are an individual. Happy trails.

Oh great. Look like I am banging my head on a wall. You are an idiot I must say. You are so frustrated of Balochistan and NWFP problems that you ended up creating threads like these. Only if you could read a book to understand what India really is like. But wait why would you bother? You got Zaid Hamid to tell you fancy stories. :rofl:

This was my last post on this thread. Good luck with Khalistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom