What's new

Khalistan Thrives.

and it was her own decison before the elections to promote MMS as the prime minister not anyone else. she has never been defeated in an election... did she? or did she contested the elections. nopes. thats India that a lady who is christian steps down for a sikh for a nation of majority hindus.... It happens only in India.

d06bac7e0509954efb38181c40ffb74e.gif

Self denial can lead to imaginary achievements hence oblivion,
Have you no knowledge of boycotts, walkouts and threats by Hindu fundamentalists, she was forced to retreat from her post.

Self denial can lead to imaginary achievements hence oblivion,
Have you no knowledge of boycotts, walkouts and threats by Hindu fundamentalists, she was forced to retreat from her post.

well these guys try some thing or the other every third day....... do you really think that impacts?

Peace guys. No need for verbal abuse.

However Khalistan is a dead issue. No one in India think about that.

the thread starter needs to put his specs on. The Khalistan problem is over and its been over two decades now. The movement was driven by Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala, who was a famous religious leader and wanted a separate state for Sikh people. He had more power than the CM of Punjab. He was a good orator and had a certain charisma in him that allowed him to win hearts of the people and brainwash them. Also he would kill anybody who stood against him.

He died in operation bluestar and now the whole problem is just gone.
The same kind of thing happens in Kashmir, some stupid insane guy stand up, oppresses the majority of people around him and brainwashes the youth. Soon things turn out of hand. These people need to be eliminated.

About the thread, its just a flame thread. Starting a thread about something that doesn't exist is stupid, and the thread starter deserves it.

Mods close the thread. :mod:

the thread starter needs to put his specs on. The Khalistan problem is over and its been over two decades now. The movement was driven by Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala, who was a famous religious leader and wanted a separate state for Sikh people. He had more power than the CM of Punjab. He was a good orator and had a certain charisma in him that allowed him to win hearts of the people and brainwash them. Also he would kill anybody who stood against him.

He died in operation bluestar and now the whole problem is just gone.
The same kind of thing happens in Kashmir, some stupid insane guy stand up, oppresses the majority of people around him and brainwashes the youth. Soon things turn out of hand. These people need to be eliminated.

About the thread, its just a flame thread. Starting a thread about something that doesn't exist is stupid, and the thread starter deserves it.

Mods close the thread. :mod:
Seems you have been hiding where Sun don't shine, the pictures are of recent not from the 80s. Must be past midnight.

Seems you have been hiding where Sun don't shine, the pictures are of recent not from the 80s. Must be past midnight.

I am living in Jalandhar, Punjab. I go to my grandfather living in Amritsar every two-three weeks. We go for gedi in Chandigarh every month. I never saw anybody demanding for Khalistan.

Do you have any proof that the pics you posted above were of the people who were demanding Khalistan and were not involved in some other mischief?

Khalistan or not... dont know..

But its all about rights and promises...
It may be dead issue to many but not to every one.
Go look into the hearts of many and it will come out.. If the lion is sleeping it doesnt mean its dead..
Khalistan and sikh struggle is more about Sikh identity and living rather then land..
Can any one refute the images of torture with the hot iorn and limbs broken... If yes then you are hypocrite and if no then dont rant on it..
When your real brother or you yourself will go on it then you will understand...

I am living in Jalandhar, Punjab. I go to my grandfather living in Amritsar every two-three weeks. We go for gedi in Chandigarh every month. I never saw anybody demanding for Khalistan.

Do you have any proof that the pics you posted above were of the people who were demanding Khalistan and were not involved in some other mischief?

What other occasion you have in mind, A flag burning ceremony. ?
At a Commonwealth conference, i was amazed to see the Sikh community protesting at the Indian PM's appearance in similar method.

Last edited by a moderator:
At a Commonwealth conference, i was amazed to see the Sikh community protesting at the Indian PM's appearance in similar method.

give a single link of indian state of punjab or the people of punjab asking for khalistan these days.... :angel::smokin:

or are you trying to console yourself for what happened to you in 1971... :rofl: damn there were many sikhs from our side who fought :D and may be trying to hide your frustration for baluchistan issue...:lol:

YouTube - Khalistan day 2008 -Smethwick UK- Lord Nazir Ahmed, Chair PNSD

Look what you came up with again... :hitwall:
He is in UK. He probably left years ago around 1984. He knows nothing about what the situation is like in Punjab right now.
There are people who say Pakistan would be wiped off the face of the world in 2020. Am I supposed to believe them?
There are thousands of videos circulating that say aliens have abducted humans. Am I supposed to believe them?

Sometimes you gotta use some grey cells of yours and not some maniac.

By the way, I am a Punjabi. When I say something, you won't believe me. That just proves the twisted perspective that you have.

Back
Top Bottom