What's new

Khaleda Zia is politically dead & sold out to RAW: Amardesh Editor Mahmudur

just like you trust your army, we trust our army :D

we will form new party through shahbagh movement :D

I know you said it in Jest but I think its a really good point. I am an outsider so I have no business in this. But think about this, looking at the movemnt what words come in mind - Youth, first timers, Enthusiasm, fearless, no affiliation to existing politicos...I think you can have some good leaders from this movement. Esp. if you are fed up of the two begums.

I think...i can make a rational discussion with you about this topic....

1- 1st of all BD is a Islamic nation...Are you crazy to think Indian politician are so fool to assume that BD will listen to India to manage its affairs....BD is a big country that someone can even think of even manage/control or whatever you can say...

the issue is that Bangladeshis indeed dont listen to India to run their affairs thats why we see Indians end up hating them and start abusing them with slurs. Their one politicians las hassina does so and and harming BD

2- Pakistan is a primary enemey for India...Even Pakistan also does not complain to such an extent how this BD posters complain some impractcial thing....See the post from today...Previously they were saying AL is Indian agent...Now they started saying their opposition party also Indian agent....Man ..donot you think these are hilarious posts???.. If every one is Indian agent, then why BD guys are protesting so much against India...beacause in that case their 90% political party and affiliation supports India or managed by India...Do you think it is an insulting to BD posters itself rather than Indian people...

I think eithr you dint read the OP or you dint apprehend . Its THE Pro-India posters who say so while NOT so pro-India posters are saying that the statement had been twisted and the person did not call KZ as Indian agent.

3- Indian posters gets irritated because without any reason they involve India and start bashing religious rants...Otherwise who cares what their 2 begams do in their country every day man....

Infact its THE Indians who come up with religious slurs against NOT so pro-India members of BD here.

So as long as they push india in every thread...they should expect a nasty and troll response to their thread ....

As long as Indians get frustrated even anything positive about Bangladesh , be sure Indian trolling is not ending.

Go to a street in Dhaka or in any other township and ask about Indian influence. They will be surprised.

Anyone living and breathing IN Bangladesh will tell that eastwatch is lying through his teeth. Just watch the following video how india stealing water from Feni river and Awami League regime acting like indian stooge. Comments from people in these areas are proving how bigger liar eastwatch is.

India is stealing water from Feni River - Ntv reporter.... - YouTube

I think eithr you dint read the OP or you dint apprehend . Its THE Pro-India posters who say so while NOT so pro-India posters are saying that the statement had been twisted and the person did not call KZ as Indian agent.

Do not post without knowing anything... Dnt take idune's word seriously as he lacks credibility. I have also posted the video here. You can ask anyone if you dnt understand bengali what he said from 6:16 to 6:50. Not only that he said that its a huge lose of BNP to keep it's alliance with Jamaat as the whole young generation wants trial of the war criminals but Khaleda Zia is failing to understand this. He also said that due to posting at the Washington Times khaleda is politically dead and she is finished. Khaleda no longer has trust on people and she is just trying to come to the power through back door what Hasina did earlier. She is making BNP weaker by giving Jamaat the floor.

Everyone please remain stick to the topics. If anyone has interest to discuss something else please open a new thread and bring your post and discussion there.

There is still 1 year before next election, there is a lot that can happen between now and then.

Do not post without knowing anything... Dnt take idune's word seriously as he lacks credibility. I have also posted the video here. You can ask anyone if you dnt understand bengali what he said from 6:16 to 6:50. Not only that he said that its a huge lose of BNP to keep it's alliance with Jamaat as the whole young generation wants trial of the war criminals but Khaleda Zia is failing to understand this. He also said that due to posting at the Washington Times khaleda is politically dead and she is finished. Khaleda no longer has trust on people and she is just trying to come to the power through back door what Hasina did earlier. She is making BNP weaker by giving Jamaat the floor.

I stand by my post. The BD members here who are NOT so PRO India are not calling KZ an Indian agent.

2. what the speaker said in video even let us discuss it wrgt to political implications in BD.

1. every political party has own power and vote bank. Same is in BD. there the new trend emerged is of trying to test the third political party after being failed by AL and BNP (both are fighting with each other instead of fighting for Bangladeshis.

2. This third party test indeed is of JI .

3. BNP alliance with JI is just ceremonial and there is NO practicle step so far taken which can make the bond strong and benefit BNP. This is the main reason that BNP is getting weaker since hassina crew succeedes in sowing the seed of hate through propaganda not only against JI but also BNP just because of this alliance.

4. BNP is trying to keep itself out of the blame game by giving floor to JI since the so-called trials about which AL is once again trying to yell and cash votes are NOT fair and there are many voices against the authenticity. But unfortunately BNP can not oppose these since it will throw the mud on them hence they are playing safe.

5. BNP-JI and BD in particular will benefit from a strong seat adjustment in next elections against AL if they want to.

6. Such a formation will also eases options for India as well to court these other parties namely BNP and even JI in the long run but alas Indians are scared of anything sounding like the word "Muslims" so it has a self-created image of BNP and JI as anti-India and pro-Pak which is NOT The case neither had been in the past.

I stand by my post. The BD members here who are NOT so PRO India are not calling KZ an Indian agent.

2. what the speaker said in video even let us discuss it wrgt to political implications in BD.

1. every political party has own power and vote bank. Same is in BD. there the new trend emerged is of trying to test the third political party after being failed by AL and BNP (both are fighting with each other instead of fighting for Bangladeshis.

2. This third party test indeed is of JI .

3. BNP alliance with JI is just ceremonial and there is NO practicle step so far taken which can make the bond strong and benefit BNP. This is the main reason that BNP is getting weaker since hassina crew succeedes in sowing the seed of hate through propaganda not only against JI but also BNP just because of this alliance.

4. BNP is trying to keep itself out of the blame game by giving floor to JI since the so-called trials about which AL is once again trying to yell and cash votes are NOT fair and there are many voices against the authenticity. But unfortunately BNP can not oppose these since it will throw the mud on them hence they are playing safe.

5. BNP-JI and BD in particular will benefit from a strong seat adjustment in next elections against AL if they want to.

6. Such a formation will also eases options for India as well to court these other parties namely BNP and even JI in the long run but alas Indians are scared of anything sounding like the word "Muslims" so it has a self-created image of BNP and JI as anti-India and pro-Pak which is NOT The case neither had been in the past.

Hindu-Muslim(Religious division) has nothing to do with the welfare of Bangladesh. And there is nothing such as what you called PRO Indians. We are pro_bangladeshis. And there are pro-pakistani elements wo only represent 4.6% of our total population. You pakistanis have done enough in 71. You are a very senior member. With all due respect, please don't try to impose your pakistani ideology upon us. There is a reason that we are a separate nation. We will solve OUR issues with India by ourselves.

Thank you.

The thread title is misleading. I listened to the entire phone conversation. No where does it say that KZ sold out to RAW, some people around her may have been. It is common knowledge that RAW has been trying to infiltrate BNP and KZ inner circle.

Hindu-Muslim(Religious division) has nothing to do with the welfare of Bangladesh. And there is nothing such as what you called PRO Indians. We are pro_bangladeshis. And there are pro-pakistani elements wo only represent 4.6% of our total population. You pakistanis have done enough in 71. You are a very senior member. With all due respect, please don't try to impose your pakistani ideology upon us. There is a reason that we are a separate nation. We will solve OUR issues with India by ourselves.

Thank you.

That's well said dude - what's happening on banning the Jamati's in Bangladesh - you guys should have done that way earlier - limiting them to camps is not enough - these Jamati's are infiltrating into India and are creating problems here too - there are a lot of Jamati Razaakar's in Indian slums in many cities, and the friggin vote bank congressis are using these ***** to stay in power.

Thank you.

:lol: indeed thre is nothing like pro India in BD there is one big party that is like Indian Dalal and thats a no secret.
Indeed Hindu-Muslim division has nothing to do with welafre of BD as long as Indian agent dont make it so.

The main and visible fact here is that anyone from BD if shows his Muslim connection is called traitor and enemy of Bangladesh by Indians and that is where this reality also comes to fore that Indeed Hindu-Muslim divide has alot to do with BD 's welafre.

The pro-Hindu hassina has so far inflicted alot of harm on BD interests. Tell me despite in office and despite doing everything on earth for appeasing India and getting its ashirwad, Hassina still failed to take up small issue of Bangladeshis' killing by BSF every now and then. just forget about the bigger issues; she even cant talk against this killing.

Back
Top Bottom