What's new

Khaleda Zia is politically dead & sold out to RAW: Amardesh Editor Mahmudur

Come to Shahbag to protest against Razakars inside other parties. I will be with you. Stop all the big talk and do something for a change.

I'm against this so called movement from the beginning, so there's no question of attending there. But why are you knowingly avoiding this? You're supporting the movement there, it's your responsibility...no? Well....there are many such issues, just try to attach this string. Bangabir himself said he'd prove home minister as r$zakar, you just raise the voice to arrest him as a war criminal. If you don't, I'll assume that you don't want to get out of the safestatus of the protest.

And yes, as much as you guys want to push India and Bangladesh towards a conflict, it won't work.

I know your type doesn't have the will and ball to raise voice for Felani's justice, Bishwajit's justice. You don't have any problem if our people lose lives to the hand of your master's d$g squad, so you needn't take any decision regarding this. I want justice for Bangladeshi who lost their lives...it doesn't matter be it 71, 72-75, and now on border or throughout BD. BTW, you're not pro-Bangladeshi, open the mask and freely preach your ideology...you needn't be shy.

Khaleda zia's plea to the US government was to save democracy of Bangladesh. Your indian leader sheikh hasina did something dimilar along with whoring herself to your bharath matha.

That article was undoubtedly written by someone else. She couldn't have written an English-language article that way. No way :no:

And about the article, who said she insisted NATO to militarily invade Bangladesh? Appears people have comprehension issues.

That article was undoubtedly written by someone else. She couldn't have written an English-language article that way. No way :no:

And about the article, who said she insisted NATO to militarily invade Bangladesh? Appears people have comprehension issues.

Agree. If U listen to the video , it seems that Mhamudur rhaman is saying that she has been poorly advised on this issue by pro-indian elements . He has his opinion as a political analyst but no where in the article did it asked for invasion. It asked for influencing the BAL regime for CT system. Without outside influence BAL won't agree to CT. But its wasn't a smart move by KZ IMO, specially washingtontimes is a not a renowned outlet (correct me if i am wrong) and this article can be hyped up & blown out of proportion by BAL against BNP.

Agree. If U listen to the video , it seems that Mhamudur rhaman is saying that she has been poorly advised on this issue by pro-indian elements . He has his opinion as a political analyst but no where in the article did it asked for invasion. It asked for influencing the BAL regime for CT system. Without outside influence BAL won't agree to CT. But its wasn't a smart move by KZ IMO, specially washingtontimes is a not a renowned outlet (correct me if i am wrong) and this article can be hyped up & blown out of proportion by BAL against BNP.

From these propaganda it clearly showing Awami League is concern that intended outcome from Shahbagh fascist mob is not coming. Furthermore, Awami league fascist are in tight spot with current quagmire it created and implication from mob culture. Now Awami thugs brigade is desperate to make up issue.

I'm against this so called movement from the beginning, so there's no question of attending there. But why are you knowingly avoiding this? You're supporting the movement there, it's your responsibility...no? Well....there are many such issues, just try to attach this string. Bangabir himself said he'd prove home minister as r$zakar, you just raise the voice to arrest him as a war criminal. If you don't, I'll assume that you don't want to get out of the safestatus of the protest.

I know your type doesn't have the will and ball to raise voice for Felani's justice, Bishwajit's justice. You don't have any problem if our people lose lives to the hand of your master's d$g squad, so you needn't take any decision regarding this. I want justice for Bangladeshi who lost their lives...it doesn't matter be it 71, 72-75, and now on border or throughout BD. BTW, you're not pro-Bangladeshi, open the mask and freely preach your ideology...you needn't be shy.

One at a time. Right now we are trying to fix what should've been fixed 42 years ago. Bringing in personal attacks just shows your rezakar dalal nature.

Anyway, I will still try to reply with logic. Listen, Felani was a trespasser. She was killed just like BGB killed 2 border violators a few days back. It's an international border for God's sake.

About bishwajit's justice . . . . . truthfully I am planning to raise my voice but not before the task at hand is finished. Don't wanna get derailed now we have come so far.

About 72-75, come forward with proof please. And what about Colonel Taher and other army members? What about the mass killing and raping after BNP-JAMAT came to power? You should come forward with those issues too.

I am a bangladeshi and I always will be. About your personal insults . . . . . . . . . shove them up your own s***hole.

Thank you.

One at a time............................comparing armed smugglers with Felani -- এইটা খাঁটি dalal -- লেঞ্জাটা ঢুকায়া রাখছে সুশীলের মুখোশে এই যা তফাৎ ...

why don't you shut the ---- up with your moronic remarks? You're a senior member. Act like it!

Come on man...honestly speaking..whenever you guys discussing BD specific topic...just ignore both India and Pakistan trolls...For pak posters...when some one does not talk about hating India and its people means that these BD posters are Hindu and they are not BD people....So learn to ignore such kind of people like MUSE or VCHENG like posters do in this forom....Or else you will be simply wasting ur time ...

The BNP will (barring a military coup and another type of government installed) form the next government of Bangladesh.

They will form the government of Bangladesh from 2014-2019.

This is the current decision amongst the powers that be.

1. Felani was murdered because an unarmed civilian involved in border crossing (be it legal or illegal) cannot be killed according to agreements India has signed.

This is a tragic example of the murderous nature of the BSF who have also murdered many Indians and whom Indian politicians are complaining about e.g. former Indian federal minister, Mamata Banerjee.

images

Mamata Banerjee.

2. However such incidents will be used by certain extremist parties with an inherent hatred of Hindus and India to fuel hatred for India and prevent regional rapprochement.

The BSF problem is a human rights problem and the BSF have been criticized by both western and Indian human rights organizations. Western human rights organizations that have criticized the BSF have also criticized Bangladesh's RAB.

A criticism of the BSF or RAB does not constitute an insult on the whole nation of India/Bangladesh, but a particularly organization accused of violating human rights.

3. Hasina has about 10 months left in power so the Awami League will be carrying out various moves to try and gain re-election. This includes targeting Jamat e "Islami", their former coalition partner.

These two former coalition partners are both a threat to Bangladesh (though Jamat is definitely far worse). However it has been decided that Hasina will not return to office.

The future of Jamat e Islami will be one where they continue to follow a downward trend from 25% support a few decades back in a time when most people did not have TVs to 4.6% in the modern era.

With increased television, internet and the empowerment of women via things such as their entrance in to the labour market by e.g. textile factories, the extremist organization's support will continue to decrease.

Also their allies in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and elsewhere will reduce their support for them.

To repeat, the BNP (barring a coup, which is possible though the army fervently does not want one as it would be a blemish on Bangladesh's democratic credentials and a source of shame) will form the next government of Bangladesh.

I didnt mean a mikitary invasion when i typed 'saving democracy'

Khaleda was never a very good leader, she is full of shortcomings political leaders should never have. She simply cannot figure out for herself the right course of action. She goes on depending on people like Mannan Bhuiya. She has become more of a liability for the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom