What's new

Khaleda Zia is politically dead & sold out to RAW: Amardesh Editor Mahmudur

Anyway I forgot to include Mr. Mahmudur Rahman also said that it is huge loss for BNP to keep Jamaat with them. Young generation want trial and also want struggle against BAL. But Khaleda Zia is failing miserably to understand this.

Is there some problem with Muslims (Muslim nations), I have never heard in India that XYZ politician is Agent of CIA or ISI.. There must be some fault in basic ingredient, AFAIK Indian culture is not faulty.

Anyway I forgot to include Mr. Mahmudur Rahman also said that it is huge loss for BNP to keep Jamaat with them. Young generation want trial and also want struggle against BAL. But Khaleda Zia is failing miserably to understand this.

Mahmudur Rahman is not a bright guy it seems!

The word sold out to CIA , RAW , MOSSAD, ETC was coming from Pakistan ...Now from BD too....By the way: KITNE ME BIKA....Please disclose amount too.

Mahmudur Rahman said no such thing as captain of Awami Legeue facist brigade is propagating. Mahmudur Rahman is critisizing KZ and BNP leadership for their inaction in face of Awami League fascism, looting and terror. Like any other nationalist in Bangladesh, Mahmudur Rahman is frustrated with BNP activity. He made all these clear in his colums. These are no secret revelation. BUT Mahmudur Rahman never said KZ is RAW agent and captain of Awami Legeue facist brigade can not show any proof as such. He and entire Awami League fascist mob is frustrated and desperate because it was Mahmudur Rahman who exposed kangaroo tribunal activities.

Here is REAL Mahmudur Rahman article critisizing BNP inaction:
??????? ????????? : ???????? ????????? ?????-????????

Enjoy your attitude and perception..We are not trying to change that...For me...it is a show where India is a player although it is not intended to be....That is why BD is an intresting place....Even country like Bhutan may not give such a damn importance to Indian influence in their region...I am feeling sorry for you dude...Your nation's political spectrum is decided by some another country....

Go to a street in Dhaka or in any other township and ask about Indian influence. They will be surprised. Only the Jamaati posters of PDF are India-centric because it gives them love and affection from the PDF moderators. No one in Bd cares about India today. But, sure there was a period after 1971 war when people were worried about another war imposed by India. today, no one speaks about anything like that. We are much strong and India knows its limits. So, save your attitude and perception on BD-India relationship.

Mahmudur Rahman said no such thing as captain of Awami Legeue facist brigade is propagating. Mahmudur Rahman is critisizing KZ and BNP leadership for their inaction in face of Awami League fascism, looting and terror. Like any other nationalist in Bangladesh, Mahmudur Rahman is frustrated with BNP activity. He made all these clear in his colums. These are no secret revelation. BUT Mahmudur Rahman never said KZ is RAW agent and captain of Awami Legeue facist brigade can not show any proof as such. He and entire Awami League fascist mob is frustrated and desperate because it was Mahmudur Rahman who exposed kangaroo tribunal activities.

Here is REAL Mahmudur Rahman article critisizing BNP inaction:
??????? ????????? : ???????? ????????? ?????-????????

:lol: :lmao: .... I am feeling really sorry for your current status.... I guess you still know Bengali and what was said by Mr. Mahmudur Rahman... Most of the conversation was about the article that was published in Washington Times with the name of Khaleda Zia but in reality written by Sohail ...which Mahmudur Rahman clearly mentioned due to the influence of RAW which is there inside her party. They took her first to India and then this which has made her completely politically dead and she is finish.. He also said clearly Khaleda Zia does not have any trust on people... She is trying to do what Hasina did earlier to come to power by appeasing foreign country.

As I said earlier he also said it is a huge loss of BNP to remain aligned with Jamaat as they are losing score to Jamaat. Young generation want trial and also want a struggle against BAL which Khaleda is miserably failing to understand...

The condition according to him like there is only 2 party Jamaat and BAL and BNP has no place at this moment....

hahahahaha ... to put the last pin in your coffin and to bust your propaganda here I am posting the leaked conversation again...

:rofl: :rofl:

What a hurt burn to this propagandists...

Last edited by a moderator:
India have some influence over our political leaders. But the influence has its limits.

:lol: :lmao: .... I am feeling really sorry for your current status.... I guess you still know Bengali and what was said by Mr. Mahmudur Rahman... Most of the conversation was about the article that was published in Washington Times with the name of Khaleda Zia but in reality written by Sohail ...which Mahmudur Rahman clearly mentioned due to the influence of RAW which is there inside her party. They took her first to India and then this which has made her completely politically dead and she is finish.. He also said clearly Khaleda Zia does not have any trust on people... She is trying to do what Hasina did earlier to come to power by appeasing foreign country.

As I said earlier he also said it is a huge loss of BNP to remain aligned with Jamaat as they are losing score to Jamaat. Young generation want trial and also want a struggle against BAL which Khaleda is miserably failing to understand...

The condition according to him like there is only 2 party Jamaat and BAL and BNP has no place at this moment....

hahahahaha ... to put the last pin in your coffin and to bust your propaganda here I am posting the leaked conversation again...

:rofl: :rofl:

What a hurt burn to this propagandists...

:rofl:

Go to a street in Dhaka or in any other township and ask about Indian influence. They will be surprised. Only the Jamaati posters of PDF are India-centric because it gives them love and affection from the PDF moderators. No one in Bd cares about India today. But, sure there was a period after 1971 war when people were worried about another war imposed by India. today, no one speaks about anything like that. We are much strong and India knows its limits. So, save your attitude and perception on BD-India relationship.

Welcome... nice to see you after a long time :)... Hope everything is going fine with you...

While back captain of Awami Legeue facist brigade along with their indian master tried to propagate lie hat BNP took money from ISI. That venture was proven to be shameful lie for captain of Awami Legeue facist brigade.

Now he making up lie KZ sold out to RAW. Awami fascist brigade getting desperate with their propaganda scheme. And just to further frustrate this fascist brigade KZ sent BNP general secretary Mirza Fakhrul Islam to see Mahmudur Rahman after his release from jail.

http://www.amardeshonline.com/pages/details/2013/02/07/186683

Is there some problem with Muslims (Muslim nations), I have never heard in India that XYZ politician is Agent of CIA or ISI.. There must be some fault in basic ingredient, AFAIK Indian culture is not faulty.

Indians remain in their cocoon. Your politicians are no worth to pay for

i am glad that everything about posters from BD is very special in PDF only...And they really do not mirror out BD....And regarding attitude and perception...its better ask your fellow mate to save their attitude and perception to themselves rather than bashing or Involving India in every thread...Stop lecturing me and rather lecture own poster than posted your fav zia is a RAW agent....

While back captain of Awami Legeue facist brigade along with their indian master tried to propagate lie hat BNP took money from ISI. That venture was proven to be shameful lie for captain of Awami Legeue facist brigade.
Now he making up lie KZ sold out to RAW. Awami fascist brigade getting desperate with their propaganda scheme. And just to further frustrate this fascist brigade KZ sent BNP general secretary Mirza Fakhrul Islam to see Mahmudur Rahman after his release from jail.

A chamcha of falu is saying other fascist brigade and saying I am making lie.... then please translate it in English what was said by Amar Desh Editor Mahmudur Rahman....:lmao: :lmao:

Dudh ka Dudh Pani ka Pani ho jayga :P....

I am making the case more simple to you ... listen and then translate what Mahmudur Rahman said from 6:16 to 6:50 in the video.... You will find all your RAW and India there and how he was saying that Khaleda Zia is politically dead now and she is finished...:P.... :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom