What's new

Kashmiris to observe Indian republic day as black day on January 26

I pray for a day when INDIA will be devided into 50 parts with independent countries like assam, mizoram, tripura, megalaya, manipur,hydrabad, independent republic of Jummu & kashmir, sikkim and add to that greater Bangladesh & greater pakistan. Inshallah
that day will come and it will ensure peace & stability of Asia for at least the next millenia. It will teach this bharatis the value
of freedom that the kashmiris are now fighting for.

Greater Kangladesh LOL.

I pray for a day when INDIA will be devided into 50 parts with independent countries like assam, mizoram, tripura, megalaya, manipur,hydrabad, independent republic of Jummu & kashmir, sikkim and add to that greater Bangladesh & greater pakistan. Inshallah
that day will come and it will ensure peace & stability of Asia for at least the next millenia. It will teach this bharatis the value

If I was a Bangladeshi I would be more concerned about my land going under Bay of Bengal.

Jazzak Allah Kher. Well Said Brother. Ameen, to your Beautiful Prayer.

Very true. :tup: They should go back to their natural state, the one that existed before the British created the artificial entity known as India.

I.e. Multiple independent kingdoms in the subcontinent.

You are right. INDIA actually is an artificial state put in existence by the british, their white masters. The only thing keeping this
abnormal state together is the caste system and their forceful implementation of hindutva terrorist ideology. But how long
can such a wired system persist. The system will collapse one day just like the USSR.

Did you just post all this to relieve your Frustration of not doing anything worthwhile but sitting in front of a lappy searching for any fora which bashes Indians?. Do you get kicks out of it?

A big LOL

You are right. INDIA actually is an artificial state put in existence by the british, their white masters. The only thing keeping this
abnormal state together is the caste system and their forceful implementation of hindutva terrorist ideology. But how long
can such a wired system persist. The system will collapse one day just like the USSR.
lol. dream on kiddo.
we'll see China collapse and Republic of Tibet.

Very true. :tup: They should go back to their natural state, the one that existed before the British created the artificial entity known as India.

Hey Kid ,

there is a website called wikipedia , in there , there is a section containing various articles called history of India , In there you can find some names such as Mauyra , Gupta , Mughal Empires , google them also if for you wiki is not a reliable source and find out what they were, Even in times between, when the subcontinent was not under a single kingdom , the notion of an indian nation has been always there ,just for an example , a fort was built by marathas in pune , in which one of the door is pointing towards delhi , Can you guess why ??

Writing On the Wall for the Indians (Dehli & Bombay) Rest has ''Freedom Movements'' going On.

With this type of prayers, I don't see any improvement to BD & Pakistan.

That was funny indeed.. lets also give a Jazzak or two.. you know just to keep the game floating..

Writing On the Wall for the Indians (Dehli & Bombay) Rest has ''Freedom Movements'' going On.
it's not for Freedom it's called neighbors sponsored Terrorism.
we'll kick em all out!

Nah. Just stating the obvious. Natural order follows every abomination.

Natural order doesnt come to us naturally, you can try with your PaK brothers. But alas bangladesh is firmly under Indian Armpit now. What do you say to that?

Absolutely Right, like BD will go under water.

Who knows. As a muslim I believe that its Allah(swt) who decides the future. May be we will get
kolkata and some parts of N.E instead. ;) After all these parts were historically ours.

Back
Top Bottom