What's new

Kashmiris to observe Indian republic day as black day on January 26

I pray to God Almighty, India gets Occupied by some bloody occupiers Yet Again. They Slaughter, Indians as Indians doing to Kashmiris and then taunt Indians about freedom as these devils do to the Kashmiris. Ameen.

Well said. :tup: The next time India tries to do a Forward Policy, we'll cut off the "Chicken's neck corridor" and split the entire Northeast away from them.

We won't occupy it though, we'll leave it to the Northeast freedom fighters so they can Govern it themselves.

I have a doubt!!
In this article its said there are some 10 liberated districts in Azad Kashmir..
And i read in another thread ayub khan planned to LIBERATE kolkata in 1965 war!!
What does this mean?
If muslim people capture an area , is it called LIBERATION??
Or does it have some unknown meaning like converting the area of infidels?
On topic: If some 2% of state population demand some right it wont get some attention, no wonder these parties dont fare EVEN FAIRLY in elections.... people dont support them....

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Well said. :tup: The next time India tries to do a Forward Policy, we'll cut off the "Chicken's neck corridor" and split the entire Northeast away from them.

We won't occupy it though, we'll leave it to the Northeast freedom fighters so they can Govern it themselves.

And TIBET AUTONOMOUS REGION will become REPUBLIC OF TIBET :) !!

kashmiris are lucky that they are part of india....balochis cant even protest without getting killed....Long live indian republic and friends of the republic..

India.gif
India.gif
India.gif

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I long for the day when China, Pakistan, Bagladesh and Srilanka along with other regional players hunt and liquidate the wich called Endya.

try try but do not cry if another bangladesh comes out of pakistan :)

Happy black day to all.. next time choose another colour for a change..

You forgot you jumping from 100 storied building.. para gliding in 65000ft altitude and stuff like that.. add that too..:disagree:

I long for the day when China, Pakistan, Bagladesh and Srilanka along with other regional players hunt and liquidate the wich called Endya.

You can liquidate after you all are finish with the high gaseous thingy..

govern themselves :D :D
they will form many countries and fight with each other till death :D
now i see what you want...you want to sell them your cheap copied weapons :D

Many many happy returns of the day for 'black day protesters'.

we chinks are curse to the whole world

False flags you are a curse to any forum.. get a life.. False flagging is the worse form of lack of self belief and self respect.

if you really want to see then see what we slant eyed chinks doing in tibet and what we porkis doing in baluchistan:rofl:

we chinks are curse to the whole world

LOL, this is the Indian response to anything and everything.

All hail the new-age caste system! :lol:

False flags you are a curse to any forum.. get a life.. False flagging is the worse form of lack of self belief and self respect.

You hit the nail on the head, this is why Indians do it so often. Because they can't win any arguments with their normal flags.

They have no confidence in their own identity.

happy black day to kashmiri extremist/separatist in kashmir valley while jammu and ladakh celebrate republic day..wish you celebrate it for next thousand years... :yahoo:

Yep, which is why Indians do it so often, lol. Because they can't win any arguments with their normal flags.

The worse is the people who spends the precious time of their life sitting infront of computer and talking the same stuff believing spreading hatred is the god made destiny for them... i define them as more pathetic, incapable of anything in real world .. dont you think the same???:what:

Back
Top Bottom