What's new

Kashmiris to observe Indian republic day as black day on January 26

The worse is the people who spends the precious time of their life sitting infront of computer and talking the same stuff believing spreading hatred is the god made destiny for them... i define them as more pathetic, incapable of anything in real world .. dont you think the same???:what:

I agree. And I have not said one racist thing in my entire time here. And you can use the search function to verify that. :lol:

Indians however, it would be quite a surprise if they are even able to go one week here without throwing around as much racial abuse as they possibly can.

You guys are showing the world why India is the only country to be known primarily for its Caste System.

Well said. :tup: The next time India tries to do a Forward Policy, we'll cut off the "Chicken's neck corridor" and split the entire Northeast away from them.

We won't occupy it though, we'll leave it to the Northeast freedom fighters so they can Govern it themselves.

Typical brain fart :D

I agree. And I have not said one racist thing in my entire time here. And you can use the search function to verify that. :lol:

Indians however, it would be quite a surprise if they are even able to go one week here without throwing around as much racial abuse as they possibly can.

You guys are showing the world why India is the only country to be known primarily for its Caste System.

Why should i verify that.. Infact i want to suggest your name along with Aryan, Windjammer, and Co. to replace the present set of moderators here and take this forum to newer heights..

You guys are contributing immensely to keep the quality alive in this forum, its time u guys gets reward for that.:tup:

I long for the day when China, Pakistan, Bagladesh and Srilanka along with other regional players hunt and liquidate the wich called Endya.

Hazaron Khwahishen aisi ki har Khwahish pe dam nikle bahot nikle mere arman lekin phir bhi kam nikle :rofl:

Burn dudes.. Burn :)

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Why do you guys have such an aversion to the colour black?

variety is the color of life :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

LOL, this is the Indian response to anything and everything.

All hail the new-age caste system! :lol:

You hit the nail on the head, this is why Indians do it so often. Because they can't win any arguments with their normal flags.

They have no confidence in their own identity.

I am pretty sure this ProudChini guy is either you yourself or a Pakistani lackey of yours you just sets you up to make a anti racist comment against India.. Get a life buddy, its getting stale..

I just love it when 26th and 15th calls for tough English vocabulary like- liquidate, dissolve, oh i nearly forgot Chicken neck.

I am pretty sure this ProudChini guy is either you yourself or a Pakistani lackey of yours you just sets you up to make a anti racist comment against India.. Get a life buddy, its getting stale..

Indians making excuses for their fellow racists, what a surprise. :lol:

The moderators just banned their IP, and I was online the whole time.

And I never made any "anti racist" comment against India in response.

You guys are really unbelievable. :rofl:

I just love it when 26th and 15th calls for tough English vocabulary like- liquidate, dissolve, oh i nearly forgot Chicken neck.
:lol:

thats what happens when you have little to celebrate of your own and have to rain on someone else's parade to feel better..

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Indians making excuses for their fellow racists, what a surprise. :lol:

The moderators just banned their IP, and I was online the whole time.

And I never made any "anti racist" comment against India in response.

You guys are really unbelievable. :rofl:

You really want me to believe that a Chinese genius as yourself does not know the concept of IP masking :D

Why should i verify that.. Infact i want to suggest your name along with Aryan, Windjammer, and Co. to replace the present set of moderators here and take this forum to newer heights..

You guys are contributing immensely to keep the quality alive in this forum, its time u guys gets reward for that.:tup:

Dont forget our friend somebozo. He alone would have changed the face of this forum.

Topic whts new they never celebrate indian republic day or whtever cz its simple its indian's day why would Kashmiris have to celebrate?

I pray for a day when INDIA will be devided into 50 parts with independent countries like assam, mizoram, tripura, megalaya, manipur,hydrabad, independent republic of Jummu & kashmir, sikkim and add to that greater Bangladesh & greater pakistan. Inshallah
that day will come and it will ensure peace & stability of Asia for at least the next millenia. It will teach this bharatis the value
of freedom that the kashmiris are now fighting for.

I pray for a day when INDIA will be devided into 50 parts with independent countries like assam, mizoram, tripura, megalaya, manipur,hydrabad, independent republic of Jummu & kashmir, sikkim and add to that greater Bangladesh & greater pakistan. Inshallah
that day will come and it will ensure peace & stability of Asia for at least the next millenia. It will teach this bharatis the value
of freedom that the kashmiris are now fighting for.

Very true. :tup: They should go back to their natural state, the one that existed before the British created the artificial entity known as India.

I.e. Multiple independent kingdoms in the subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom